The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Donald Trump on undocumented immigrants 10/07/24 -

""Many of them murdered far more than one person," Trump declared. "A murderer, I believe this, it's in their genes. And we got a lot of bad genes in our country right now."

Eugenics anyone?

Bring Out the Purebloods!

Damn Muggles.

Steve Thomas

Hey what can I say? I was brought up to hate the Dodgers. I'm rooting for the Padres, who evened their series at 1-1 with a 10-2 win last night . 

There's no love lost as we see here . So first everyone thought this was a home run!

I've never been sure what the ground rules are in Dodger Stadium! If he didn't catch it, why wouldn't it be 8 counts of fan interference?

"Why? The Padres are brash, yes, but both sides were feisty — San Diego hitters celebrating home runs … and Dodgers fans throwing objects on the field in retaliation, causing an 11-minute delay in the seventh inning. San Diego hit two more homers after the delay. There is plenty of backstory between these teams this year.

The best part of the game, though, might have been Jurickson Profar’s home-run robbery in the first inning — and his subsequent xxxxx:"

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

4 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

- Donald Trump on undocumented immigrants 10/07/24 -

""Many of them murdered far more than one person," Trump declared. "A murderer, I believe this, it's in their genes. And we got a lot of bad genes in our country right now."

Eugenics anyone?

Bring Out the Purebloods!

Damn Muggles.

Steve Thomas

Steve,

Some Trumpsters sincerely believe that they have superior jeans.  🤥

(The only kind I usually buy are Levis 501s.)

GZLg-23a-UAAIvcj.jpg

Edited by W. Niederhut

Republicans Who Voted Against FEMA Funding Now Face Hurricane Milton Threat
Oct 07, 2024
https://www.newsweek.com/hurricane-milton-republicans-voted-against-fema-funding-storm-path-florida-1965181

"Milton is forecast to hit Florida's western coast, then move across the state's peninsula before exiting on the eastern coast into the Atlantic Ocean by Thursday. The districts of several Republicans who voted against the continuing resolution are in the path of the storm, including Representatives Daniel Webster, Gus Bilirakis, Laurel Lee, Anna Paulina Luna, Cory Mills and Bill Posey. Others, like Representative Byron Donalds, aren't in the direct path but will likely experience some of the widespread effects of the storm, such as strong wind and heavy rain. 

Steve Thomas

6 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

Republicans Who Voted Against FEMA Funding Now Face Hurricane Milton Threat
Oct 07, 2024
https://www.newsweek.com/hurricane-milton-republicans-voted-against-fema-funding-storm-path-florida-1965181

"Milton is forecast to hit Florida's western coast, then move across the state's peninsula before exiting on the eastern coast into the Atlantic Ocean by Thursday. The districts of several Republicans who voted against the continuing resolution are in the path of the storm, including Representatives Daniel Webster, Gus Bilirakis, Laurel Lee, Anna Paulina Luna, Cory Mills and Bill Posey. Others, like Representative Byron Donalds, aren't in the direct path but will likely experience some of the widespread effects of the storm, such as strong wind and heavy rain. 

Steve Thomas

For instance, the @HarrisHQ account juxtaposed the complaint by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), who said, "Not only are Hurricane Helene victims only given an insulting measly $750 and being left stranded, the U.S. government is giving $1 BILLION to Ukraine every single month to fund the Ukrainian government."

Greene, wrote @HarrisHQ, "voted against FEMA funding two weeks ago."

Other Republicans making similar complaints who also voted against FEMA funding include Sen. Tommy Tuberville (R-AL), and Reps. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), Tim Burchett (R-TN), Mike Collins and Andrew Clyde (R-GA), and Byron Donalds (R-FL).

House Speaker, Mike Johnson is refusing to call the House back from recess in order to pass a supplemental funding bill for FEMA.

Steve Thomas

Are republicans befuddled now?   Oh, my goodness a Black Woman with a Gun!  What do we do now?

If trump had been there he could have challenged her to a shootout on the streets of NYC, where he could get away with shooting someone.  As he is too a gun owner.  But wait, he can't possess one in NY State as a convicted felon there.

Kamala Harris Tells “60 Minutes” What Type of Gun She Owns, Says 'Of Course' She's Fired It (msn.com)