The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

It, certainly, happened in Germany after the Reichstag fire.

Here in this village in France, several neighbors have commented on the similarities in the US to 1930s Germany.   There is no shortage of documentaries on the WW1 - WW2 period on the television.  

1 minute ago, Bill Fite said:

Here in this village in France, several neighbors have commented on the similarities in the US to 1930s Germany.   There is no shortage of documentaries on the WW1 - WW2 period on the television.  

America's brown shirts in 2024 are the angry guys driving around in pick up trucks with Trump flags.

And they all own guns.

I saw one of these Trump truckers driving by Sloans Lake on Monday, but they are rare in metro Denver.

They seem to be more prevalent in rural counties and red states.

51 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

May be an image of map and text

Doug,

The reports about Hurricane Milton are terrifying.  It sounds like there will be a lot of casualties.

I have a cousin who built a new house in St. Petersburg, Florida a few years ago, and moved down there permanently (from Denver.)   Lord, have mercy!

Incidentally, I visited Galveston, Texas for the first time ever last January, and I have recently been listening to Tom Rush's old recording of the song, Galveston Flood, about the hurricane that demolished Galveston in 1900.

The song was first recorded in 1934 by a black Texas preacher called, "Sin-Killer Griffin."

Wasn't That a Mighty Storm - Wikipedia

Edited by W. Niederhut

- Alex Jones -

"Then we have the bold headlines that I put up on X that the Kamala Harris, you know, the Biden-Harris administration is in control of this hurricane," he said of Hurricane Milton.

"So they have the power certified easily with just five or six big aircraft," he opined. "And that's the old technology, not the lasers that are all certified and the Doppler radar. They also have on ships and in large oil drilling platforms that they've launched. They could totally just make this thing stop and dump the water in the ocean."

Why is this guy still on the air?

Steve Thomas

- a Trump supporter -

"If you ask it (Amazon's Alexa) about [Hurricane Helene], it'll tell you the government actively used seed clouding," she insisted. "If you're looking at where the hurricane's going, it's a lot of red states."

"If you're looking at the counties in North Carolina that were hit, there were all of them, 26 out of 28 of those counties were for Trump," she added.

Damn guv'ment and their seed clouding.

Steve Thomas

Meteorologists Getting Death Threats Over Hurricane Milton Conspiracies

by David Gardner October 10, 2024

https://www.thedailybeast.com/meteorologists-getting-death-threats-over-hurricane-milton-conspiracies?ref=home?ref=home

After receiving a threatening message, another leading meteorologist Katie Nickolaou said she tweeted: “Murdering meteorologists won’t stop hurricanes. I can’t believe I just had to type that.” “

Steve Thomas

Couple things to add, regarding polling: when looking at them, it is probably more accurate to look at the raw "registered voter" number than the "likely voter" number. The reason for this is because while all polls have become an unscientific guessing game, the "likely voter" category adds yet another layer of guessing that is easy to manipulate to achieve a desired outcome.

Also, Simon Rosenberg was on the 11th Hour tonight to discuss his series of tweets. He believes the glut of manufactured GOP-favorable polls is being done for 2 reasons:

1. Trump is deathly afraid of looking weak; appearing like a loser to a female opponent. He believes any chance he has is fundamentally conditional on keeping his alternate reality in such a state that his followers still believe it's real. He knows he's a conman, an imposter, and is finished the moment his cultists realize that.

2. Trump wants polls to show he's winning the swing states so that he can claim they were rigged when he loses them on November 5th. This has been a known strategy of his for months now though, and I know Biden and others are absolutely aware of it and have prepared accordingly to protect the country and its elections.