The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

From New York Times article today that raises questions about Biden/Israeli version of what hit the Gaza hospital:

But a detailed visual analysis by The New York Times concludes that the video clip — taken from an Al Jazeera television camera livestreaming on the night of Oct. 17 — shows something else. The missile seen in the video is most likely not what caused the explosion at the hospital. It actually detonated in the sky roughly two miles away, The Times found, and is an unrelated aspect of the fighting that unfolded over the Israeli-Gaza border that night.

The Times’s finding does not answer what actually did cause the Al-Ahli Arab Hospital blast, or who is responsible. 

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New York Times heading today about another article of interest:

Justice Thomas’s R.V. Loan Was Forgiven, Senate Inquiry Finds

The justice failed to repay much, perhaps all, of the $267,230 loan. His benefactor wiped the slate clean, with ethical and potential tax consequences.

21 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

I love the line in the video about one of the brothers: they were sitting around drinking, someone asked why do you want to take a few dollars from a bunch of poor Indians?  Because I want my fair share, all of it.

So they could buy all of us Citizens United, climate change denial and more.

New Speaker of the House, Johnson,

“I don’t believe there are any coincidences in a manner like this. I believe that Scripture, the Bible is very clear that God is the one that raises up those in authority." "And I believe that God has ordained and allowed each one of us to be brought here for this specific moment in this time."

That's okay. You can lie, you can steal, you can kill; but that's okay.

If you've got power, it's because God wanted you to.

You've been ordained, baby.

Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Steve Thomas said:

New Speaker of the House, Johnson,

“I don’t believe there are any coincidences in a manner like this. I believe that Scripture, the Bible is very clear that God is the one that raises up those in authority." "And I believe that God has ordained and allowed each one of us to be brought here for this specific moment in this time."

That's okay. You can lie, you can steal, you can kill; but that's okay.

If you've got power, it's because God wanted you to.

You've been ordained, baby.

Steve Thomas

Geez...what a pathetic choice for Speaker-- hardly less objectionable than Jim Jordan and the other Trump J6 co-conspirators.  Perhaps even worse.

As for his theology, does this MAGA yahoo think that God put Hitler and Mussolini in office?

House votes to back Israel and condemn Hamas  412-10!. Only one Republican voted against it and that was Thomas Massie.  Even despite Bernie's earlier comments of concern for the innocent residents of Gaza, he ended up voting for it.

So the Republicans are yes on Israel and no on Ukraine! Not coincidentally just like RK!

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4276005-these-democrats-voted-against-resolution-backing-israel/

But the bottom line is always about funding. I assume this means large support for Biden's package asking  for 14.3 billion in Israeli aid and retribution. 

It's itemized here.

Posted on Facebook on Oct. 11 by Steven Hager:

IDF will be rolling into Gaza with the primary objective of capturing the hostages and killing all armed resistance. This will be a bloodbath with a lot of collateral damage and suicide attacks. Many movies will be made from both sides. War is always monetized by the entertainment industry. Meanwhile, untold thousands will be quietly disappeared into prisons.
One wonders what purpose the terror served other than turning Gaza to rubble while unifying a dangerously divided Israel?
"Never interrupt the enemy when he is making a mistake," Napoleon Bonaparte.

2 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Biden's approval rating among Democrats drops 11 points in one month (axios.com)

That was Russia and Iran's primary goal in funding Hamas' attack on Israel; to cause infighting in America amongst likely Biden voters that might have contrary opinions about Palestine or Israel.

Both Putin and Iran know it's game over for both dictatorships unless they manage to stop the re-election of Biden.

Sydney Powell is now claiming that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump and that she is the victim of extortion by the Georgia prosecutors for her guilty plea.

It will be interesting to see what the court does with that. She told the judge that her guilty plea was freely given, and was not the result of any pressure.

Did she lie to the judge? I think he might want to find out.

Her plea agreement may be withdrawn, and she might stand trial after all.

Steve Thomas

2 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Sydney Powell is now claiming that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump and that she is the victim of extortion by the Georgia prosecutors for her guilty plea.

Likely because of death threats she got from MAGA terrorists after the news broke that she had flipped. What a fu*king joke.