The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

16 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Doug,

This should be one of those, "CAPTION THIS" photos...

"Hell yes, I voted for my billionaire home boys in Bush v. GoreCitizens United, and Shelby v. Holder.

That's how the system works, ain't it?  One hand washes the other."

May be an image of 1 person and champagne

I'll give a toast to your accurate description of how the "system" actually works.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both Thomas and his seditious wife belong in prison. An absolute disgrace to our nation.

Billionaire Harlan Crow Bought Property From Clarence Thomas. The Justice Didn’t Disclose the Deal. The sale netted the GOP megadonor two vacant lots and the house where Thomas’ mother was living.

https://www.propublica.org/article/clarence-thomas-harlan-crow-real-estate-scotus

From today's New Tork Times:

An online gaming profile in Airman Teixeira’s name connected him to photographs of the location where leaked documents were photographed — a kitchen countertop inside his childhood home.

An image shows a leaked document on a background that appears to be a textured countertop above a white tile floor.

image.gif.13a7c400f94a82431627a98185d63f22.gif

Leaked

document

Countertop

and floor

The granite countertop bearing a distinctive pattern and white floor tiles are visible in the margins of some of the leaked intelligence briefings. The same interior décor is visible in photographs of the family home posted online by one of Airman Teixeira’s immediate relatives.

Mr. Teixeira was arrested by the F.B.I. in North Dighton, Mass., on Thursday afternoon.

Show more

"We have killed two thousand babies since abortion became legal. Those are two thousand people in the state of Nebraska that could be working and filling some of those positions that we have vacancies. They're not here. Our state population has not grown except by those foreigners who have moved here, or refugees who have been placed here," State Senator Steve Erdman (R-47th District) said. "Why is that? It's because we've killed two hundred thousand people. These are people we've killed."

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-fake-fundraising-evidence/

And that's why we have to ban abortion. We've got to produce more white worker bees.

Steve Thomas

A 21 year old Air Force National Guardsman stole classified documents so that he could share them with everyone.

Donald Trump stole classified documents so that he could share them with a select few.

What's the difference?

Steve Thomas

16 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

A 21 year old Air Force National Guardsman stole classified documents so that he could share them with everyone.

Donald Trump stole classified documents so that he could share them with a select few.

What's the difference?

Steve Thomas

I'm guessing that the difference is that Trump got paid bigly for sharing his classified documents.  🤥

S.D. Governor Kristi Noem Reassures NRA Audience That Her 2-Year-Old Granddaughter Already Has a Shotgun and Rifle: ‘The Girl is Set Up’

By Candice OrtizApr 14th, 2023, 4:35 pm

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/governor-kristi-noem-reassures-nra-audience-that-her-2-year-old-granddaughter-already-has-a-shotgun-and-rifle-the-girl-is-set-up/

But they are closing public libraries in Texas, Missouri and Michigan.

What kind of sick society is this?

Steve Thomas