The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

Furious Trump Admits He Can't Post Bond.

At 3:27 there is an excellent AI meme lasting about a minute and a half showing Trump pitching his selling of everything he owns to post the bond. It's pretty well done, the  edited audio is excellent !   It obviouslyt involved a bit of work and makes you ponder just how ubiquitous these deep fakes are going to be in the future.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donald Trump wants 1 million Patriots to send him $400 apiece.

Somebody pointed out how nauseating it will be to have 1 million people running around wearing those ugly-ass sneakers.

Steve Thomas

Dammit.  Now RFK, Jr. and his Trump-affiliated donors are targeting Biden's Hispanic supporters.

It looks like RFK, Jr. could, conceivably, put Mango Mussolini back in the White House-- a catastrophe...

RFK Jr. relaunching JFK's Latino outreach campaign that gave birth to the Latino vote (axios.com)

2 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Dammit.  Now RFK, Jr. and his Trump-affiliated donors are targeting Biden's Hispanic supporters.

He can target them all he wants, but outside of here on the Edu Forum, the only votes RFK Jr will be siphoning from is Trump.

44 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

He can target them all he wants, but outside of here on the Edu Forum, the only votes RFK Jr will be siphoning from is Trump.

I wonder, Matt.

IMO, with some slick, targeted marketing, RFK, Jr. and his billionaire donors could possibly put Mango Unchained back in the White House.

If RFK, Jr. had any bona fide concern for the country, or the planet, he would drop out of this third party race.

While it's tempting to believe that the majority of Americans are morons, they're really not.

At a base level the majority of Americans fully understand that Donald Trump is a con man.

His election in 2016 was a one-time fluke, the kind of victory the opposing party often nabs when running against a two-term incumbent party; a thread-bare victory enabled by a lazy Democratic Party electorate, very much like the election of 2000.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, the last time Donald Trump had a chance at the WH was Nov 3rd, 2020. Every day after that he alienated more and more Republican voters, eventually sealing his doom with his attempted coup on 1/6/2021.

He is going to lose in a landslide.

And with regard to RFK Jr., here's the thing: it's unlikely you could go anywhere else on the internet and find a bigger group of Kennedy family fans than those of us on this forum. The history of the Kennedy family and their approach to justice, equality and public service are the ideals we all aspire to, and wish were universal in our country. What is happening with RFK Jr.'s campaign is sad for many of us, and obviously most of the Kennedy family. He is 70 years old, has had a difficult and confusing life, and is understanding mortality in different ways than he had before. I think he has made this election about himself, rather than about his country, and that is unfortunate. I still like him a great deal, I just regret the poor choices he has made in life.

Matt, Young people are more apt to vote Democrat. I could see RFK taking away young Democrat voters from Biden, as I think the whole age issue is particularly acute to them. Also in Michigan there's a huge group of people waiting to see how Biden performs in the Israel Hamas War. Though I think  they're smart enough to know Trump will be much worse!, but they may not turn out.

But what I gather from what you're saying is that Trump will self destruct with not only old age gaffes, like Biden, but by some  of the very destructive divisive things he's been saying like not helping NATO countries if attacked by Putin. and his more recent Democrat Jews are not loyal to Israel., and the list goes on.  These are things that can be easily turned against Trump in the campaign.

It could well happen that Trump becomes more of an outrageous joke to voters other than Democrats. Is that what you're saying? Or is it that people will finally burn out on Trump's histrionics and just want the steady peace of Joe Biden?

8 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

While it's tempting to believe that the majority of Americans are morons, they're really not.

Hmmmmmmm, heh heh! I gotta say Matt. If you had told me after 1/6 and Biden assuming office that Trump would have 91 counts against him, and would be saying some of the hateful, outrageous things he'  been saying, and making some of the old  age gaffes he's been making, and still has had the most .successful renomination campaign of any non incumbent in history, I wouldn't have believed this at all.  I'm very disappointed in the American public.

8 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

And with regard to RFK Jr., here's the thing: it's unlikely you could go anywhere else on the internet and find a bigger group of Kennedy family fans than those of us on this forum.

No doubt about that. I can count on 2 hands here people who are enthralled with RFK Jr. They don't care about any of his stands on the issues. It's really a blood worship. I do think some of that was brought on by Di Eugenio when he was in a more dominant position on the forum and every day he was a fawning fanboy of anything JFK, and anything Kennedy. 

I do think at this point, any further progress from RFK, will come more  from Dems than Republicans. But the question is, will that apply to Michigan  Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania?  I don't know WTF those people are thinking. But if Trump wins Arizona, Nevada and Georgia, all he has to do is win one of those 3 and if everything else turns out like it did before, in 2020  Trump wins.

I do think Biden's going to win. But Michael Moore who predicted Trump would win in 2016, lose in 20 and 22, now thinks Trump could win but is not making a formal prediction yet. Actually Moore was technically wrong in his prediction in 2016, in that he was thinking Trump would win the popular vote. The polls on election day showed Hilary ahead by 1.5 points and were deadly accurate but not so, in the Electoral College,which was something no polls took in account. duh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYAjJCCUjBs&pp=ygUNbWljaGFlbCBtb29yZQ%3D%3D