The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

-Donald Trump 03/22/24-

"Through hard work, talent, and luck, I currently have almost five hundred million dollars in cash, a substantial amount of which I intended to use in my campaign for president," Trump posted on Truth Social.

- Donald Trump, Jr. 03/22/24-

'You guys are scraping': MSNBC's Mika mocks Don Jr begging for 'just $5' to save Trump

Ummm...

Steve Thomas

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Matt, Young people are more apt to vote Democrat. I could see RFK taking away young Democrat voters from Biden, as I think the whole age issue is particularly acute to them. Also in Michigan there's a huge group of people waiting to see how Biden performs in the Israel Hamas War. Though I think  they're smart enough to know Trump will be much worse!, but they may not turn out.

Sure, he could draw a few of those. They'd have to be ok with his stance on vaccines though, wouldn't they?

IMO, by November all those "uncommitted" voters in Michigan will happily check the box for Biden. We shall see!

I think I have some good news for you guys... something that maybe you haven't thought of.

Presidents are not required to get security clearances, and yet they have access to some of the most highly sensitive classified documents. Have you ever wondered how the intelligence agencies deal with that?

I did, a long time ago when I had to have background checks and take other steps to get clearances. My best friend and I came to the conclusion that, if a candidate for president wasn't fit for a security clearances, the intelligence agencies (probably just the CIA) would take measures into their own hands and make damn sure that any unfit presidential candidate who had a chance of winning, wouldn't.

As of now, Donald Trump would be a national security risk if he became president. He's deeply in debt and nobody is willing to loan him the half billion he owes New York City.

Nobody who is deeply in debt qualifies for a security clearance... at least not a Top Secret one. For the simple reason they will be tempted to sell secrets.

In Trumps case, would anyone here be surprised to learn that Vladimir Putin would like to slip[Trump a half billion dollars? Yeah baby! That would be one hell of an investment. Even if Trump were too cautious to sell Putin secrets, nobody could say for sure that his pulling American funds from Ukraine was a Russian quid pro quo. Trump's been wanting America out of Ukraine for some time now.

I don't care much for the CIA's dirty tricks. But in this case I'll hold my nose.

Yet ANOTHER Republican rep resigns!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/republican-mike-gallagher-resign-early-house-majority-shrinks-rcna144672

The U.S. House is effectively a coalition governing body now.

And you've gotta love the malice with which this one was done; Gallagher purposely chose his leave date as April 19th, the date by which guarantees that his seat cannot be filled again until the November election!

The current U.S. non MSM story

Israeli Minister of Defense Yoav Gallant will come to Washington next week with a long list of U.S. weapons Israel wants to receive in an expedited manner, two Israeli and U.S. officials told me. My story on

hOM3jjBR?format=jpg&name=900x900

Poland activates air force as western Ukraine and Kyiv come under ‘massive’ Russian attack | Ukraine | The Guardian

March 24, 2024

Thom Hartmann has already hypothesized that the recent terrorist attack in Moscow might be a second Putin/FSB false flag attack on Russian citizens-- to be used as a pretext for escalated bombing of Kyiv.

Putin used a similar false flag terrorist attack in Russia 22 years ago -- blamed on Chechnya-- as a pretext to bomb Grozny back to the Stone Age and enhance his popularity.

- Eric Trump 03/24/24 -

“Every single person, when I came to them saying, hey, can I get a half-billion-dollar bond?"

"Maria, they were laughing. They were laughing. Top executives of the largest surety companies had never seen anything of this size. And what, they're going to start seizing assets if he can't put up something that's not available in the United States?"”

Poor little Eric, he just can’t keep his mouth shut.

Steve Thomas