The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Mike Lindell -

"And I will tell you this," he added, "if he (Trump) asks me to do anything, I'm hoping it's when we get this, when he gets in, that he puts me in charge of our elections and where we can get our election platforms completely fixed."

“Last month, Lindell said God had given him a plan https://www.rawstory.com/mike-lindell-my-pillow-2668534125/

to "deputize" Trump voters in an effort to prevent election fraud.”

Yep. We’re all going to triple secret, double ought, super spy, “special deputies”

I can’t wait

Steve Thomas

Senators Ask Attorney General For Criminal Investigation Into Clarence Thomas (msn.com)

As an aside, Senator Sheldon Whitehouse's book "Captured" is an excellent read, very informative.

Amazon.com: Captured: The Corporate Infiltration of American Democracy: 9781620974766: Whitehouse, Sheldon, Wachtell Stinnett, Melanie: Books

Praise for Senator Sheldon Whitehouse:
“Sheldon Whitehouse is one of the most respected and thoughtful progressives in the Senate. His energy and enthusiasm make him a powerful voice in defending our American democracy against the relentless, pervasive―and often hidden―power of corporate special interests.”
Senator Elizabeth Warren

29 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

• Please explain the scientific principle behind altering the path of a hurricane using a Sharpie pen.
  • If you set off a nuclear bomb in the path of a hurricane moving from east to west, where will the nuclear radiation  go?

Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Matt Allison said:

oof

GSDuy97aoAANWli?format=jpg&name=small

The polls are varying quite a bit right now.
There is some value to the overall % but we decide elections in the electoral college, where the Dems have to have at least a 2 point lead to win. Biden has name recognition but all these polls show Trump with an electoral victory right now, because Biden can't win without Wisc, Mich and Pennsylvania and his best polls  show he's still solidly behind in Pennsylvania and other swing states.

Any faith in these findings could result in a reversal of the "early ballot thinking" by the Repubs in 2020. That is a false confidence for Democrats.

Here's the real story.

In the last 30 days this is each party's spending on battleground states. Dems are outspending the Repubs 200 to 1 in Michigan, and 120 to 1 in Wisconsin! 
Trump has seen a rise in funding after his conviction. Biden's funding in the future is slowing and could dry up. Gains made by Biden since the debate performance could led to a false sense of confidence. The way it is now, Trump will have more money to spend near the election than Biden.

Dems                 GOP
Arizona         6.2 million         63k               Dems  100X
Georgia        9.6 million         3.6 million     Dems   3x
Michigan     12.3 million         60.5k           Dems   200X
Nevada          8.3 million        118k             Dems    70X
N.Carolina     3.3 million         90.0k           Dems     36x
Pennsylvania16.9 million        8million       Dems    2x
Wisconsin      7.6 million         69k              Dems   120x

My most common pop up right now is Kamala Harris saying we need funds now more than we will in November, and asking for money.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Steve Thomas said:

This Commemorative $2 bill with Donald Trump's mugshot photo can be yours for the low, low price of $20.

Hurry while supplies last

https://x.com/atrupar/status/1810419967604482305

Listen to the narrator announce this once-in-a-lifetime offer.

Steve Thomas

Steve,

It should be a Trump $3 dollar bill.

(Song and piano accompaniment by the late, great Dr. John.)

Edited by W. Niederhut

23 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Matt,

I told my wife, during the debate, that Biden looked Parkinsonian, and I posted my independent observations about that here on June 29th, before I ever read anything about the subject in the media.

The issue of whether Biden has been formally "diagnosed with Parkinson's" is somewhat different from the issue of whether he has exhibited Parkinsonian signs.  So, his staff may be relying on semantics to downplay concerns.

Dr. Tom Pitts Says Biden Has 'Classic Features' of Disease (mediaite.com)