The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Truman was known for his integrity, not his charisma.

The modern presidents with the greatest charisma were:

FDR
JFK
Reagan
Clinton
Obama

Might be - but I'd put Truman as my #3 preference on that list and drop Clinton and Reagan.

9 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Funniest RNC Convention trope...  😂

Matt "Botox" Gaetz looked like Kimberly Guilfoyle in a wind tunnel

The startling MAGAfication of Matt Gaetz and Kimberly Guilfoyle. (Daily Mail)

https://www.rawstory.com/matt-gaetz-2668780731/

Before the Convention compared to at the Convention.

Photo comparison.

Steve Thomas

Mainstream Republican Conservatives have been horrified at what they saw at the Convention this week. They were bombarded by vendors selling cheap Donald Trump trinkets and merchandise combined with a religious revival tent meeting.

There were no elder statements there. There was no Mitt Romney, or George Bush, or Mike Pence. They were replaced by Don and Eric Trump and Kimberley Guilfoyle and Hulk Hogan.

The Republican Party of Dwight D. Eisenhower was replaced by Donald Trump, Jr. screaming at the 17 year old boys to, "Stay the hell away from my daughter!"

To me, that epiomizes everything about this last week.

Steve Thomas

15 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Mainstream Republican Conservatives have been horrified at what they saw at the Convention this week. They were bombarded by vendors selling cheap Donald Trump trinkets and merchandise combined with a religious revival tent meeting.

There were no elder statements there. There was no Mitt Romney, or George Bush, or Mike Pence. They were replaced by Don and Eric Trump and Kimberley Guilfoyle and Hulk Hogan.

The Republican Party of Dwight D. Eisenhower was replaced by Donald Trump, Jr. screaming at the 17 year old boys to, "Stay the hell away from my daughter!"

Steve Thomas

I didn't watch any of it, Steve.  Can't deal with the Trump Idiocracy.

It sounds like Donald has assembled a new "brain trust" for 2025-- including Hulk Hogan and the sycophantic dregs of his last disastrous administration.

Let's recall that the few semi-qualified Trump staffers from 2017 all either eventually resigned in disgust (e.g., Tillerson, Mattis, McMaster, Esper, Kelly) or were fired for disagreeing with Trump's stupid, corrupt policy notions.

The last guys standing in 2020 were a bunch of corrupt, sycophantic goons-- Chris Miller, Peter Navarro, Chad Wolf, Mark Meadows, Peter Navarro, et.al.

Welcome to 2025.

My wife and I still can't quite believe that anyone could be stupid enough to vote for the Orange Baboon in 2024.

Edited by W. Niederhut

4 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Steve Thomas

Hulk Hogan rips off his shirt during fiery RNC speech: 'Let Trumpamania run wild' (msn.com)