The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

- Donald Trump -

"My team is doing a great job despite the constant 8 year obstacle of dealing with the Fake News and low self esteem leakers."

I thought they got hacked by Iran. Now, it's "low self esteem leakers".

Titanic, here we come.

"My Heart Will Go On"

Steve Thomas 

Edited by Steve Thomas

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Steve Thomas said:

- Trump re-post -

image.png.f3f7a89ee491db5564a8568109aeecb3.png

She used to be the Vice-President of the United States.

Now she's a terrorist and a threat to national security.

Wow. Who knew?

Steve Thomas

So, the Anti-Kamala MAGA Sh*t Show begins... 🙄

3 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Trump will become increasingly enraged in response to humiliation and loss.

I was especially worried about this after the 2020 election.

J6 was a disaster, but I feared that something even worse might happen.

In 2024, I'm concerned about MAGA violence, if Trump loses.

Thankfully, a large amount of his most violent supporters have already gotten themselves incarcerated since 1/6.

53 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

So, the Anti-Kamala MAGA Sh*t Show begins... 🙄

Remember that 2008 town hall that McCain did where he had to take the mic away from the crazy racist old lady?

That's who this stuff is for. Red meat for the cult.

IMO things like this have negligible effect on swing voters.

24 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Thankfully, a large amount of his most violent supporters have already gotten themselves incarcerated since 1/6.

Matt,

IMO, there are a lot of heavily-armed MAGA guys out there, especially in rural, white counties.

I just spent a week in a remote mountain town here where I saw cadres of "rednecks" driving around in ATVs and UTVs with yellow "Don't Tread On Me" flags.

My brother-in-law (ex-Army Ranger) was also up there at his cabin, and he described similar MAGA guys living in his community in Arizona.  As he tells it, most of them own Glocks, AR-15s and expensive military gear-- including night vision goggles, sniper scopes, etc.  Creepy stuff.

If a civil war breaks out, IMO, a lot will depend on what the U.S. military guys do.

Interestingly, based on his experiences in the Rangers, my brother-in-law thinks that the numerous black and Hispanic guys in the U.S. military will balk at supporting a white racist MAGA insurrection.  He described two platoons of soldiers during his basic training that were comprised almost entirely of Mexican American guys from L.A. and New Mexico.

5 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Yes, Matt.  

I have long viewed Trump as an extreme Narcissistic and Sociopathic Personality.

(Those Axis II diagnoses can coexist.)

Trump will become increasingly enraged in response to humiliation and loss.

I was especially worried about this after the 2020 election.

J6 was a disaster, but I feared that something even worse might happen.

In 2024, I'm concerned about MAGA violence, if Trump loses.

Not a favored source.  But is this what you're talking about?  Not just a broken plate, hamburger/ketchup on the wall.

Trump’s Anger Out of Control as Poll Numbers Keep Cratering (msn.com)

3 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

If a civil war breaks out

I'm an optimist - no need for a civil war when a Constitutional Convention called by the  states under Article 5 of the Constitution could pass an amendment for secession if it comes to that point.  

I don't believe the people of some states would want secession to be approved, however, their elected representatives might.

At the moment 28 of the 34 necessary states have called for a convention.

There are no rules in the Constitution for how a convention would be run.

So if a convention is opened anything could be put on the table.

So fare 28 states have called for a convention.  It's not inconceivable that 6 other states would do so, say, SC, KY, MT,ID, NV & NM,  looking at this map.

Screen-Shot-2019-02-28-at-3.26.17-PM.png

19 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

This question is right in W.'s wheelhouse:

How common is it for a person's mental health to reverse course and improve when they've already reached a level where this kind of behavior is occurring?

GUt8QTIW8AA_pz9?format=jpg&name=small

Matt,

Charlie Sykes says that Trump is laying the groundwork now for denying the results of the election in November.

If you look at this post https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GUt8QTIW8AA_pz9?format=jpg&name=small, he uses the word CHEAT four times. He also uses the words DISQUALIFIED and ELECTION INTERFERENCE, In other posts, Trump has said that the Harris candidacy is UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

Trump will never accept the results of the next election, and in all seriousness, we should be prepared for what comes after.

Steve Thomas

10 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Matt,

IMO, there are a lot of heavily-armed MAGA guys out there, especially in rural, white counties.

I just spent a week in a remote mountain town here where I saw cadres of "rednecks" driving around in ATVs and UTVs with yellow "Don't Tread On Me" flags.

My brother-in-law (ex-Army Ranger) was also up there at his cabin, and he described similar MAGA guys living in his community in Arizona.  As he tells it, most of them own Glocks, AR-15s and expensive military gear-- including night vision goggles, sniper scopes, etc.  Creepy stuff.

If a civil war breaks out, IMO, a lot will depend on what the U.S. military guys do.

Interestingly, based on his experiences in the Rangers, my brother-in-law thinks that the numerous black and Hispanic guys in the U.S. military will balk at supporting a white racist MAGA insurrection.  He described two platoons of soldiers during his basic training that were comprised almost entirely of Mexican American guys from L.A. and New Mexico.

W.,

Joe Biden was asked about this one time and he said he wasn't too worried, "We have F-16's", he said.

What I fear is that we are for a long protracted struggle of violent incidents at the local, and county level - small-scale hit-and-run guerilla tactics, blowing up bridges and power stations, murders of local politicians and judges, that kind of thing.

I've always said that it's going to come down to the military, and which units decide to obey whose orders

I don't envy the stress local law enforcement is going to undergo in the coming weeks and years.

Steve Thomas

7 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Trump will never accept the results of the next election, and in all seriousness, we should be prepared for what comes after.

Agree 100%, and fortunately, I think we are prepared; thankfully we have Biden in office right now, and he has stated that he knows Trump plans shenanigans.

Only guessing here, but I think one of reasons Trump has stopped campaigning is because he's planning on filing more lawsuits than last time, but using real lawyers this time. And that will cost him mega-bucks. He's not going to spend what money he does have at the moment on the campaign trail.

Ultimately though, IMO, he will fail yet again.