The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

22 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

With the reception RFK Jr's getting might Trump replace Vance with him?

Interesting question. Except I don't know if it would help Trump. RFK Jr.'s reputation is in the toilet now, and is expected to get even worse in the next couple months as more revelations about him come out.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Interesting question. Except I don't know if it would help Trump. RFK Jr.'s reputation is in the toilet now, and is expected to get even worse in the next couple months as more revelations about him come out.

Have you guys heard the latest from Greg Palast on RFK, Jr.'s brain problems?

I was on the phone with RFK Jr. When he lost his mind - Greg Palast

Oh God, now  this forum is going to be dominated by the one issue, JFKphyles,  saying that Trump is the only answer!

That will be Ben's next post!

Yikes W.! I'm familiar with Greg Pallast but I never heard anything about this!

The baby boomer politicians are all dropping dead with dementia!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

Our dear nationally known state AG looses in court again.  Only place he can win is in the corrupt state senate, against impeachment by the house.  The guy at the end of this is way over the top.

'Climate of fear': Judge rejects Texas AG’s petition to shut down group for criticizing Trump (msn.com)

Is Trump OK? Unhinged reaction to rise of Harris worries supporters

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/aug/24/donald-trump-mental-fitness-campaign

"Trump compared her (Kamala Harris) appearance to Sophia Loren and his wife, Melania, before drawing a comparison with his own features.

“I’m a better-looking person than Kamala,” he declared to an audience of thousands who were more amused than convinced.

Melania’s reaction to her husband’s implicit claim that he is better-looking than his wife is not known."

i heard that JFK, Jr. had a brain worm, but that he's OK now. It starved to death.

Steve Thomas