The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recruiting is underway for Trump-like ‘wrecking ball’ to shrink government and fire federal workers

By LISA MASCARO August 29, 2023

https://apnews.com/article/election-2024-conservatives-trump-heritage-857eb794e505f1c6710eb03fd5b58981

“With more than a year to go before the 2024 election, a constellation of conservative organizations is preparing for a possible second White House term for Donald Trump, recruiting thousands of Americans to come to Washington on a mission to dismantle the federal government and replace it with a vision closer to his own.

Led by the long-established Heritage Foundation think tank and fueled by former Trump administration officials, the far-reaching effort is essentially a government-in-waiting for the former president’s second term — or any candidate who aligns with their ideals and can defeat President Joe Biden in 2024.

With a nearly 1,000-page “Project 2025” handbook and an “army” of Americans, the idea is to have the civic infrastructure in place on Day One to commandeer, reshape and do away with what Republicans deride as the “deep state” bureaucracy, in part by firing as many as 50,000 federal workers.”

(Ramaswaney wants to fire as many as 75,000 federal workers)

The Confederacy wanted to destroy the Union with military forces. These guys just want to eliminate it.

Steve Thomas

Here's some non-political Water Cooler bull for Ron Bulman...

Ron,

Deion Sanders' refurbished Colorado Buffaloes are playing the TCU Frogs in Fort Worth on Saturday.  

(My wife and her dad are TCU alumni.)

The Frogs beat Michigan last year to advance to the National Championship Game against Georgia.

Now they have a new Goliath called Big Bubba Brooks.  Imagine lining up against this dude!  😲

Social Media Is Going Crazy Over 6’5″ 455-Pound TCU Freshman ‘Big Bubba Brooks’ Manhandling His Horned Frog Teammates During Practice 

AA1fQAvy.img?w=768&h=422&m=6

www.msn.com/en-us/sports/other/social-media-is-going-crazy-over-6-5-455-pound-tcu-freshman-big-bubba-brooks-manhandling-his-horned-frog-teammates-during-practice-video/ar-AA1fQFxh?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=5c93dc0c7fb8461aa8cb3354b1ca4a4d&ei=14

Very cool! Claudia Conway , daughter of George and Kellyanne Conway is speaking out for woman's rights and against Scotus!

Of course I've been seeing George a lot lately, as anti Trump a commentary as any Conservative voice in the media.

He always makes a lot of sense and nails Trump to a tee! He sort of shines on their recent divorce. Could it be just because they're 2 career political junkies who had career political junkie irreconcilable differences?

r/PoliticalMemes - I luv their daughter! She's been an individual thinker for a minute 🤟

Here she is in a recent interview.

https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/local/2022/07/04/claudia-conway-pro-choice-rally-nj-abortion-roe-v-wade/65366535007/

1 hour ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Here she is in a recent interview.

She's a great example of how Gen Z is going to obliterate the GOP next year.

A staggering percentage (possibly nearing 90%) of Gen Zers despise the GOP; they blame the GOP for the carnage they have been forced to see and endure their entire lives as the firstborns of the 21st Century.

In 2024 there will be over 30 million more Gen Z voters than there were in 2016, and the GOP is going to crumble under their wrath.

4 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Here's some non-political Water Cooler bull for Ron Bulman...

Ron,

Deion Sanders' refurbished Colorado Buffaloes are playing the TCU Frogs in Fort Worth on Saturday.  

(My wife and her dad are TCU alumni.)

The Frogs beat Michigan last year to advance to the National Championship Game against Georgia.

Now they have a new Goliath called Big Bubba Brooks.  Imagine lining up against this dude!  😲

Social Media Is Going Crazy Over 6’5″ 455-Pound TCU Freshman ‘Big Bubba Brooks’ Manhandling His Horned Frog Teammates During Practice 

AA1fQAvy.img?w=768&h=422&m=6

www.msn.com/en-us/sports/other/social-media-is-going-crazy-over-6-5-455-pound-tcu-freshman-big-bubba-brooks-manhandling-his-horned-frog-teammates-during-practice-video/ar-AA1fQFxh?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=5c93dc0c7fb8461aa8cb3354b1ca4a4d&ei=14

I saw this earlier. Laughable, would he last a dozen plays?  I've mentioned this before.  Born in Fort Worth, think a few of the tadpoles a little snooty though I've met a couple who are down to earth.  Rah-rah tcu, over and over with Nothing else the is the corniest "fight song" I've ever heard.  Max Dugan got cut today.