The Education Forum

What Year Was This?

1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

What Year Was This?

February 2014. (Verified via the date on the first comment.)

Odd that Morley's posts themselves aren't dated in any way on that site. Not even in the URL.

Edited by David Von Pein

2 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

I don't think Jeff Morley started JFKFACTS until at least 2012 maybe 2013.  So after that.  Is this when James Gordon (and others?) came to the rescue?

Simkin to close JFK Education Forum, citing obnoxious 'so-called researchers' > JFK Facts

I can't believe anyone on the EF-JFKA has been obnoxious. 

10 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

I don't think Jeff Morley started JFKFACTS until at least 2012 maybe 2013.  So after that.  Is this when James Gordon (and others?) came to the rescue?

Simkin to close JFK Education Forum, citing obnoxious 'so-called researchers' > JFK Facts

Thanks for sharing this, Ron. This should be a reason for people to pause and evaluate their own conduct. Asking themselves if they add to a bad culture or if they are a positive influence. Nothing has changed since this post was written, it may have gotten worse. 

22 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Great digging Ron. The comments beneath are very interesting 

I am both amazed and appreciative that it has survived. I've learned so much from those who know more than I.  Discussion has proved enlightening as well as engaging.  Thanks to all who have continued to make that possible.

On 3/25/2023 at 8:26 PM, Ron Bulman said:

I've learned so much from those who know more than I.  Discussion has proved enlightening as well as engaging.  Thanks to all who have continued to make that possible.

Tip of the hat to that.