The Education Forum

D.P.U.K. Zoom with Robert & Janet Groden 25th March '23

15 minutes ago, Gerry Down said:

I think the original of that photo was in black and white. It's called the mystery photo because it's difficult to orientate. Groden colorized it.

We might not be talking about the same photo.The bottom picture with the red circle is not an autopsy picture.That was the picture,that I was referring to.

The hole appears to be the right size,it just doesn't seem low enough to get to the cerebellum.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So,I don't sound lost in space....I am aware of other autopsy pics showing the damage to JFK's head....I was concentrating on the back of the head as in the large hole described by the Parkland staff (not the top or side)

14 hours ago, T Weier said:

By the way, where I can I purchase Groden's book "Absolute Proof"?  Does he have an online bookshop?

D.P.U.K. were given Janet Groden's e-mail address to request purchase of 'Absolute Proof' here:-

janetclair29@gmail.com

On 4/14/2023 at 6:16 PM, Bob Ness said:

I thought other than the fumbling around with Zoom the broadcast was quite interesting. I've always been skeptical of the Z Film alterations bit and remain unconvinced of those claims.

I never really thought about it before but when Janet brought the rifle out for the show and tell session my BS meter reacted when I could really see the scale of the rifle in someone's hands close up. I tried to imagine somebody sneaking that into a building or car, even broken down and covered, without it being noticed. It doesn't compare to a fist full of curtain rods.

That rifle is a substantial piece of equipment and if the WC or anyone claims he smuggled that thing past more than a couple people into the car and the depository building it's difficult to believe.

Just as importantly (maybe moreso), LHO would have had to consider the night before HOW to sneak it into the car and building, past potentially tens or dozens of people in close proximity and accept the risk of being caught in an obvious attempt at the life of the President. That rifle doesn't read "curtain rods" even if he had a dozen 36" x 1 1/2" rods. If I were him the only solution would be to bring the rifle in over a period of time, unless someone else brought it. There's no chance I would suddenly decide the night before to grab it and throw it into Frazier's car without being nearly certain I'd be caught. No way. He'd get "What ya got the rifle for, Lee?" more likely than not. I just can't picture it.

🤣Absolutely Bob!  The whole scenario is a comedy routine!  Also include the ridiculous paper bag sketch.  Lee manages to extract a roll of paper from the wrapping station in the Depository without Dougherty seeing him do it, and Dougherty known to never leave his workplace.  So, does Lee stuff this crinkly paper up his shirt when getting driven over to Irving by Frazier on Thursday?  "What's that crunchy sound under your shirt Lee?"  Yet Lee manages to conceal and then design and put together this creased and crumpled paper into a smooth pristine bag in the Paine garage in the evening without notice of Marina and Ruth.  Not just the paper, but tape as well.  But NO!  The tape used from the Depository meant that Lee must have constructed the bag on the premises, sometime on Thursday, again without being seen. CE142 shows no oil or indication of heavy metal objects having been contained within. Nor is it daubed with Lee's finger dabs all over it.  Nor is it initially spotted around the 'sniper's nest' by DPD and Sheriff Dept., searchers.  Cue the Monty Python music.

On 4/14/2023 at 8:07 PM, Michael Crane said:

Larry Ronco & Beverly Oliver.

Larry+Ronco+Mug.JPG

Yes Michael, that's the pic in 'Nightmare in Dallas'.

On 4/14/2023 at 12:20 PM, Michael Crane said:

I learned how to do a screen grab not long ago,so I wanted to grab this.I don't think there has ever been a picture the public has seen with a hole in the back of Kennedy's head.Any comments on this picture?

D5bzf6x.png

Wait. Were they saying you could see the hole visible on the open cranium photo in the Moorman photo? That's only totally deceptive. 

Bob, Bob, Bob...

Edited by Pat Speer

On 4/14/2023 at 3:48 PM, Michael Crane said:

We might not be talking about the same photo.The bottom picture with the red circle is not an autopsy picture.That was the picture,that I was referring to.

The hole appears to be the right size,it just doesn't seem low enough to get to the cerebellum.

That version of the Moorman photo has been photoshopped or whatever to depict a hole on the back of the head where none is visible in the original photo. Shame on Bob. 

P.S. To be clear, there is a shadow or dark shape in the original photo that covers much of the back of the head, including the left side of the the head. But the dark shape on the photo in the Groden video appears to be centered right where Groden has long claimed there was a blow-out wound. It's been altered. 

Edited by Pat Speer

13 hours ago, Pete Mellor said:

D.P.U.K. were given Janet Groden's e-mail address to request purchase of 'Absolute Proof' here:-

janetclair29@gmail.com

Thanks...I will give it a try.

At this point in time, there's so much hidden evidence, destroyed evidence,  faked "evidence", pretend "evidence" and mistaken "evidence" (playing telephone, faulty memories, etc.), it's become one gigantic knot of many knots to undo.   

Now that David Lifton knows all the truth, I wish he could finish Charade and mail it to us from the other side.  But then we'd have to find other unsolved mysteries to work on, and I can't think of a bigger mess than this one.