The Education Forum

D.P.U.K. Zoom with Robert & Janet Groden 25th March '23

In the video,Robert mentions the yellow curbs.I also mentioned the yellow curbs as a kill zone in a thread and soon after,I got a private message from Gary Mack saying that they were there to aid drivers see the road.He said that lights were added later making them unnecessary.

Take it for what it's worth.

Edited by Michael Crane

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Pete Mellor said:

Yes Michael, all this is contained in 'Nightmare in Dallas' and a photograph of Beverley & Larry Ronco too.  I have met & talked with Beverley for around an hour some years back.  My impression was she was sincere and truthful, going off body language.  Having said that, I would want to get Ronco to confirm.  Even then, at the end of the day, the alleged film is gone, so my take on this has always been that the whole story is another rabbit hole even if we believe Bev, or we don't.

Good deal.

The information that I came across came from somewhere else.

beverly1.jpg

10 minutes ago, Michael Griffith said:

I don't believe Beverly Oliver was the Babushka Lady. I just don't buy it. 

I met her a number of times at a number of Lancer Conferences, and thought it may have been her but that her story had been amplified to make it more interesting. But last I saw she was playing footsie with Judy Baker--which I took to be a slap in the face of Deb Conway. 

So I now believe she just craves attention. It doesn't mean it wasn't her--if it wasn't her she took an incredible chance coming forward when she did when the real lady was probably still alive. But it makes me doubt most everything she has said. 

21 minutes ago, Denny Zartman said:

Do you think the Babushka Lady was a conspirator?

That thought has never occurred to me. I've never thought about it. In theory, it's possible that she was there to film the shooting for the plotters, but I have no opinion on the matter.

Whoever she was, I don't think she was Beverly Oliver. For one thing, she looks a bit heavy to be a young club dancer. 

I thought other than the fumbling around with Zoom the broadcast was quite interesting. I've always been skeptical of the Z Film alterations bit and remain unconvinced of those claims.

I never really thought about it before but when Janet brought the rifle out for the show and tell session my BS meter reacted when I could really see the scale of the rifle in someone's hands close up. I tried to imagine somebody sneaking that into a building or car, even broken down and covered, without it being noticed. It doesn't compare to a fist full of curtain rods.

That rifle is a substantial piece of equipment and if the WC or anyone claims he smuggled that thing past more than a couple people into the car and the depository building it's difficult to believe.

Just as importantly (maybe moreso), LHO would have had to consider the night before HOW to sneak it into the car and building, past potentially tens or dozens of people in close proximity and accept the risk of being caught in an obvious attempt at the life of the President. That rifle doesn't read "curtain rods" even if he had a dozen 36" x 1 1/2" rods. If I were him the only solution would be to bring the rifle in over a period of time, unless someone else brought it. There's no chance I would suddenly decide the night before to grab it and throw it into Frazier's car without being nearly certain I'd be caught. No way. He'd get "What ya got the rifle for, Lee?" more likely than not. I just can't picture it.

2 hours ago, Bob Ness said:

I thought other than the fumbling around with Zoom the broadcast was quite interesting. I've always been skeptical of the Z Film alterations bit and remain unconvinced of those claims.

I never really thought about it before but when Janet brought the rifle out for the show and tell session my BS meter reacted when I could really see the scale of the rifle in someone's hands close up. I tried to imagine somebody sneaking that into a building or car, even broken down and covered, without it being noticed. It doesn't compare to a fist full of curtain rods.

That rifle is a substantial piece of equipment and if the WC or anyone claims he smuggled that thing past more than a couple people into the car and the depository building it's difficult to believe.

Just as importantly (maybe moreso), LHO would have had to consider the night before HOW to sneak it into the car and building, past potentially tens or dozens of people in close proximity and accept the risk of being caught in an obvious attempt at the life of the President. That rifle doesn't read "curtain rods" even if he had a dozen 36" x 1 1/2" rods. If I were him the only solution would be to bring the rifle in over a period of time, unless someone else brought it. There's no chance I would suddenly decide the night before to grab it and throw it into Frazier's car without being nearly certain I'd be caught. No way. He'd get "What ya got the rifle for, Lee?" more likely than not. I just can't picture it.

I think you'd find Doug Horne and David Mantik's research on Z film alteration to be compelling. Here's my own humble offering on the subject:

zfilmaltered.pdf - Google Drive

Edited by Michael Griffith

52 minutes ago, Michael Griffith said:

I think you'd fine Doug Horne and David Mantik's research on Z film alteration to be compelling. Here's my own humble offering on the subject:

zfilmaltered.pdf - Google Drive

I'll take a look see. The problem for me is that since I've been doing effects and animations along with correction for so long (30 years?) I can see the zipper in the suit usually and have a fair amount of skepticism. I haven't gotten into the weeds on it much but will give the doc a look.

I learned how to do a screen grab not long ago,so I wanted to grab this.I don't think there has ever been a picture the public has seen with a hole in the back of Kennedy's head.Any comments on this picture?

D5bzf6x.png

59 minutes ago, Michael Crane said:

I learned how to do a screen grab not long ago,so I wanted to grab this.I don't think there has ever been a picture the public has seen with a hole in the back of Kennedy's head.Any comments on this picture?

There's nothing new about this photo, which has been the subject of controversy as to its correct orientation since it first leaked in the early '80s. In fact, there was a long discussion about it here recently, I believe involving Pat Speer and David Josephs...