The Education Forum

What has been your unique contribution to JFK assassination research?

9 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

VP...without question and debate you are truly one of the top JFKA research historical figure icons.

Your hundreds of heretofore unknown JFK secret service security history facts were/are groundbreaking. As well as many other areas of JFKA related research areas such as the Parkland Hospital revelations you cite above.

If there was ever a JFKA truth mission research museum built to house, display and honor it's founding fathers and most influential contributors, I could see your own wing with your bust on an entrance located pedestal. Perhaps wearing a Duquesne University ball cap and a Pittsburg brew loving lapel button?

Saluto mio amico.

Thanks a ton, Joe!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Vince Palamara said:

Thanks a ton, Joe!

It has been said/written that it was & is well known in SSA circles that Hickey shot jfk.

I wonder whether Vince has ever received confirmation off the record?

We know that Vince is certain that Hickey did not shoot jfk (or at least that Vince said that he was certain). I am certain that Hickey shot jfk. How can 2 clever guys hold opposing beliefs?

Edited by Marjan Rynkiewicz

15 hours ago, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

It has been said/written that it was & is well known in SSA circles that Hickey shot jfk.

I wonder whether Vince has ever received confirmation off the record?

We know that Vince is certain that Hickey did not shoot jfk (or at least that Vince said that he was certain). I am certain that Hickey shot jfk. How can 2 clever guys hold opposing beliefs?

Happens all the time in life. I do not believe that Hickey shot JFK; sorry.

16 hours ago, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

Because one is "belief" based on very poor science and the other is fact based in reality.

How many one man against the world beliefs about the assassination have ever proven out when a community takes the time to investigate the claims.. as opposed to those beliefs that are proven after a community takes the time to investigate?

It's nice to think you know something that no one else can see MR, until your support for such is easily shown to be the junk science and conclusive speculation it is.

24 minutes ago, Vince Palamara said:

Happens all the time in life. I do not believe that Hickey shot JFK; sorry

Being right, until proven wrong, means never having to say sorry. 

Yours will be the shoulders others stand on related to the SS and many other aspects of the case for the foreseeable future, Vince.  

Life is too short to suffer the self proclaimed f o o l s.

Keep on Truckin'

:cheers

On 5/7/2023 at 12:05 PM, Vince Palamara said:

I do need to ask though Vince... your experience with the SS, is Hickey looking at a missed shot here...
Had it ever come up?

Maybe easier to see in the context of the entire film, this all prior to z170

Thanks

Edited by David Josephs

20 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

I do need to ask though Vince... your experience with the SS, is Hickey looking at a missed shot here...
Had it ever come up?

Maybe easier to see in the context of the entire film, this all prior to z170

Thanks

hickey-pre-z176-looks-down-to-street.gif.bf21fd9c95fdb923e6bd26778af678c3.gif

Thanks! Like so much else in the (film) evidence, it is hard to be conclusive. We would have more definitive answers regarding the film and photo evidence if these were iPhone videos and crisp digital images.

1 hour ago, Vince Palamara said:

Thanks! Like so much else in the (film) evidence, it is hard to be conclusive. We would have more definitive answers regarding the film and photo evidence if these were iPhone videos and crisp digital images.

So you never came across any of the SS who mentions a shot or sound, or commotion just as they turned the corner resulting in Hickey looking down at the ground as he does? 

7 hours ago, Vince Palamara said:

Ok, tell me what u believe. Do u believe.....

1. That Hickey can be seen holding the AR15 in every Bell frame showing Hickey? (ie from about Z360 to when Hickey disappears into the shade of the triple underpass).

2a. That SSA Bennett tried to grab the AR15 soon after Z219? (at say Z260).

2b. That Hickey had already grabbed the AR15? (at say Z260).

Your answers should be three YESes.

I have shown that the answer to (1) is YES. But if u are not aware of my proof then u will not say YES.

Your answer to (2a) & (2b) will be YES. Unless u dont like my references to Z260, ie u might reckon that Bennett grabbed for the AR15 at say Z400 or somesuch.

5 hours ago, David Josephs said:

So you never came across any of the SS who mentions a shot or sound, or commotion just as they turned the corner resulting in Hickey looking down at the ground as he does? 

I am shocked that u have not ever seen the (say 3) recent articles by Roselle & Scearce where they show that the reactions from Z133 to say Z170 indicate a shot at pseudo Z125 plus or minus 12 frames.

Holland (1992 i think) showed that Oswald's shot-1 was at pseudo Z103 (me myself i reckon Z105).

8 hours ago, David Josephs said:

Because one is "belief" based on very poor science and the other is fact based in reality.

How many one man against the world beliefs about the assassination have ever proven out when a community takes the time to investigate the claims.. as opposed to those beliefs that are proven after a community takes the time to investigate?

It's nice to think you know something that no one else can see MR, until your support for such is easily shown to be the junk science and conclusive speculation it is.

Yours will be the shoulders others stand on related to the SS and many other aspects of the case for the foreseeable future, Vince.  

Keep on Truckin'

I might be one man gainst the world re my claim that Hickey fired at least 4 shots. But someone once wrote (many years ago) that 27% of jfkists are Hickeyists -- alltho i suppose that most of these 27% have never considered that Hickey fired more than one shot.

Certainly we have Donahue & Menninger & McLaren who believe that Hickey shot jfk (but again none of these 3 had the wit to see that Hickey fired at least 4 shots).

My question to u is what facts & reality does Vince invoke to support his belief.

That is a bit of a trick question i suppose -- koz Vince duznt have a belief -- he said that he duz not believe -- in which case he has a lack of belief.

But, anyhow, u & Vince must possess some facts that support your belief (that Hickey did not shoot jfk) & some facts that falsify my belief (that Hickey shot jfk).

So, what are your facts?

Edited by Marjan Rynkiewicz

8 hours ago, Vince Palamara said:

The Zapruder footage shows SSA Hickey checking to see whether the bang (at pseudo Z105) was caused by a tyre.

No -- it is not hard to be conclusive.

No -- we would not have more definitive answers if these were better images.

On 5/6/2023 at 2:59 PM, David Josephs said:

Hi Pete... saw this and just needed to reach out.  Is there any way you can send me a copy of that letter?  I'd love to add it to my overall "he didn't go to Mexico" file and use it in future papers...

David, at this moment I'm having problems with my laptop & scanner, but your request duly noted.  I'll e-mail the Osborne letter to you when things resolved.

On 5/6/2023 at 2:02 PM, John Kowalski said:

Pete:

Thank you for your kind comments.

No problem John, you're a scholar and a gentleman.

2 hours ago, Pete Mellor said:

David, at this moment I'm having problems with my laptop & scanner, but your request duly noted.  I'll e-mail the Osborne letter to you when things resolved.

Much obliged and appreciated :cheers

On 5/8/2023 at 2:33 AM, David Josephs said:

Keep on Truckin'

Its simple. All  that u need to do (& Vince needs to do) is to provide one fact that shows that Hickey could not or did not shoot jfk.

One fact is all it takes. One strike & Hickey is out. Waiting waiting................

What will i gain by standing on Vince's shoulders? What has Vince shown us? Nothing..... nothing re the who-how-where-when-shot.

I have explained the who-how-where-when-shot.......... but apparently neither u nor Vince can understand my explanations...... & that makes me a self proclaimed fool.

Vince's contribution to the jfk saga might have been more important if Vince interviewed the flowers & trees in Dealey Plaza.

As it is, Vince is the expert on the SS, but has zero info re Hickey shooting jfk.......... well, less than zero, Vince apparently has info that Hickey did not & could not have shot jfk........... so, what is that info? ........... waiting, waiting........