The Education Forum

Tucker Carlson Gone

I suspect this will result on a long string of strong opinions but with his show gone, we have lost a go-to platform to air our concerns about the JFK records debacle. And unless the court forces Biden to withdraw the Transparency Plans, there will no longer be any large periodic document dumps authorized by the President after June that attract media-attention.   

This is strange.

Tucker was not the only one pushing knowingly false claims about Dominion, not by a long shot at Fox.

But, it was his producer who brought up coercion.

It was only he who had RFK Jr on to launch his campaign.

It was only he who devoted programs to a CIA plot to kill Kennedy.

And it was only he who was going to have on Oliver Stone next week to do the same.

His replacement will have all his negative but none of the above. We should feel joyous about that?

Edited by James DiEugenio

5 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

This is strange.

Tucker was not the only one pushing knowingly false claims about Dominion, not by a long shot at Fox.

But, it was his producer who brought up coercion.

It was only he who had RFK Jr on to launch his campaign.

It was only he who devoted programs to a CIA plot to kill Kennedy.

And it was only he who was going to have on Oliver Stone next week to do the same.

We should feel joyous about that?

YES! YES, we should.  He was a Fascist, moron, non-truth teller ( you can't say L-I-A-R on here, or can you?), and a creep.  So much so that Murdoch personally fired him. 

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/1119-countdown-with-keith-olbe-99705496/episode/rupert-murdoch-personally-fired-tucker-carlson-113760521/

RUPERT MURDOCH PERSONALLY FIRED TUCKER CARLSON OVER GROSSBERG SUIT - 4.24.23

April 24, 2023 • 54 min

EPISODE 185: COUNTDOWN WITH KEITH OLBERMANN

A-Block (1:43) SPECIAL COMMENT: Rupert Murdoch PERSONALLY fired Tucker Carlson over ex-Carlson producer Abby Grossberg's lawsuit for harassment, abuse, sexism, and misogyny. Murdoch also felt crossed by Carlson in many of the texts and emails produced by discovery in the Dominion lawsuit, but the firing was NOT a part of the settlement. There were also questions about impending lawsuits against Fox and Carlson by Smartmatic and Ray Epps.

But this was about how women were called the c-word in Carlson's office and how producers held a vote on which candidate for Governor of Michigan was more "f-able" and more might have come out if the Dominion case had gone to trial. There is a line, even at Fox (ask Bill O'Reilly or Roger Ailes). And Carlson found it and crossed it.

And take it from somebody who was himself fired personally by Murdoch. Tucker was FIRED PERSONALLY BY MURDOCH.

Don Lemon was also fired for misogyny, though it appears CNN actually gave him some time in hopes that his crass comments about Nikki Haley and when women were or weren't in their prime might fade in the background they didn't.

Still, this is a time to rejoice and wallow neck high in our schadenfreude! Let's SING SING SING!

Edited by Joseph Backes

I repeat:

"His replacement will have all his negative but none of the above. We should feel joyous about that?"

Bill O'Reilly anyone?  The guy who did a back flip on the JFK case to curry favor at Fox?

You're right Jim. His team was very interested in the topic and now we have lost our direct connection to the House committee chairs of the House .

I've had some luck with the "Kennedy" show. Perhaps Olver should try her. I know one of the producers so if I can share offline     

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

I repeat:

"His replacement will have all his negative but none of the above. We should feel joyous about that?"

Bill O'Reilly anyone?  The guy who did a back flip on the JFK case to curry favor at Fox?

From today's New York Times:

‘Fox News Tonight’ Will Replace Tucker Carlson’s Show

The new show will start Monday night and feature rotating Fox News personalities until a new host is named.

Jim- apparently this is related to former senior Fox producer Abby Grossberg revelations and the Epps business. see https://www.thedailybeast.com/ray-epps-finally-hits-back-at-tucker-carlson-says-hes-obsessed-with-me.  Grossberg wored as a senior producer for both  Maria Barttriomo and Tucker. I suspect Bartiromo and Judge Jeanine will be next.    

49 minutes ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

Jim- apparently this is related to former senior Fox producer Abby Grossberg revelations and the Epps business. see https://www.thedailybeast.com/ray-epps-finally-hits-back-at-tucker-carlson-says-hes-obsessed-with-me.  Grossberg wored as a senior producer for both  Maria Barttriomo and Tucker. I suspect Bartiromo and Judge Jeanine will be next.    

Could it be coincidence that CBS aired the Epps exposé and Murdoch woke up and fired Tucker?

That said, Natalie Bancroft, an heir to the Dow Jones fortune, on the board of NewsCorp must have taken notice of Carlson's support of the JFK Records Act.  Assuming she's capable of googling, she is keenly aware of Mary Bancroft's history with Allen Dulles. 

Studying the board further, including the chairman of arms, security and aerospace BAE Systems, some of us are intrigued that the former president of Spain who rose through the ranks of Falange-supporting FES, as a director of NewsCorp, must hold a degree of sway as well.

And when one studies the top ten shareholders, one has to ask What Swamp Exactly were Carlson, Hannity, Ingraham, Bartiromo, et al targeting for draining all these years?

Shareholders News Corporation (US-1)News Corp (US-2)News Corporation (AU000000NWS2)
Name Equities %
T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. (Investment Management)  71,894,815 18.8%
The Vanguard Group, Inc.  53,393,289 14.0%
Independent Franchise Partners LLP  26,973,601 7.05%
SSgA Funds Management, Inc.  17,086,257 4.47%
Yacktman Asset Management LP  16,803,181 4.39%
Southeastern Asset Management, Inc.  16,054,798 4.20%
Dodge & Cox  10,750,573 2.81%
Burgundy Asset Management Ltd.  10,344,633 2.71%
BlackRock Fund Advisors  9,077,319 2.37%
Hotchkis & Wiley Capital Management LLC

https://investyourvalues.org/target-date-funds/t-rowe-price-retirement-series?issue=military-weapons

Edited by Leslie Sharp

BTW, TYT host Cenk, says the DNC is not going to have any primary debates for 2024. Is that true?

If so Carlson would have been a free venue for RFK Jr.  That now looks like it is gone.

Will Carlson replace Lemon at CNN?  And if he does, will he still do the JFK stuff?

BTW, the manner in which they canned Carlson was different than Lemon. With Carlson he just got the axe out of nowhere.  With CNN they leaked stories about Lemon in advance of his termination.  He should have seen the writing on the wall.

Edited by James DiEugenio

From the Daily Beast:

"It’s a sad day for Tucker Carlson’s audience, old people whose adult children no longer speak to them and men who do not wash between their ass cheeks when they shower."

Stay classy Daily Beast

And when did the Daily Beast ever take issue with anything the CIA did?