The Education Forum

It's all fake

6 hours ago, Michael Griffith said:

The Far Left and the Far Right both attack Tucker Carlson.

uh, wut?

Tucker Carlson is the Far Right.

I shudder to think what your definition of Far Right is if you don't understand that.

Seriously, you need to reassess where you're getting your "facts".

I don't know if its due to you being a Brit and refusing to watch the BBC or something, but your commentary is not based in anything remotely close to reality.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

I just watched Mark Dice's daily video and I gotta say this is the best take I've seen so far, lolols: That Tucker was revealing too much about the New World Order and couldn't be restrained by Operation Mocking Bird anymore.. I think Rupert gave Tucker the; Mr Beale the world is a business conversation from Network and fired him for becoming too red pilled and too based, lol. 

Good share. IMO this is exactly what this is about, its what we were saying months ago, Tucker has gone rogue, he’s touching topics that are out of bounds for MSN to support. It strikes me that he has been on his own journey of awakening in terms of the facts on certain issues. 

1 minute ago, Matt Allison said:

uh, wut?

Tucker Carlson is the Far Right.

I shudder to think what your definition of Far Right is if you don't understand that.

Seriously, you need to reassess where you're getting your "facts".

I don't know if its due to you being a Brit and refusing to watch the BBC or something, but your commentary is not based in anything remotely close to reality.

Let’s entertain this; you state that “Tucker Carlson is the far right.” 

Where are you going to put Hitler and Mussolini? 

Why can't he have been fired for what is obvious. He put Fox into a bad situation and had to be axed. Read the transcripts and court filings and figure it out. He wasn't canned because of some mysterious "deep state Tucker knows too much" gag. He was canned due to unprofessionalism that has already partially cost Fox a huge sum but will also likely cost them an additional fortune. The networks have to answer to Lloyds or whoever is underwriting their E&O and Liability insurance as to why they would ever consider writing another policy.

Get real people and grow up. It'd be like having Dobie Gillis do surgery at the hospital you own and after having been sued for huge money you send him back to do more operations. It ain't gonna happen. Anyone who would do such a thing is either crazy, stupid or both. No exceptions.

3 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

The far right consists of more than two dead people, guy...

Guess who they are.

False equivalence, glaringly. You can always be relied upon for an ill thought out, impulsive comment without substance. 

9 minutes ago, Bob Ness said:

Why can't he have been fired for what is obvious. He put Fox into a bad situation and had to be axed. Read the transcripts and court filings and figure it out. He wasn't canned because of some mysterious "deep state Tucker knows too much" gag. He was canned due to unprofessionalism that has already partially cost Fox a huge sum but will also likely cost them an additional fortune. The networks have to answer to Lloyds or whoever is underwriting their E&O and Liability insurance as to why they would ever consider writing another policy.

Get real people and grow up. It'd be like having Dobie Gillis do surgery at the hospital you own and after having been sued for huge money you send him back to do more operations. It ain't gonna happen. Anyone who would do such a thing is either crazy, stupid or both. No exceptions.

Bob,

I think you are referring to Tucker's misogyny, as it relates to the Abby Grossberg case, right?

His "unprofessionalism" in the Dominion case-- lying about Stop-the-Steal-- was identical to what numerous other Fox talking heads did-- Hannity, Bartiromo, Pirro, et.al.

Yet, Hannity didn't get canned for lying about Dominion.

Also, misogyny and sexual harassment of women has been an integral part of Fox culture for years.

So, I wonder about the story circulating today claiming that Murdoch fired Tucker Carlson, in disgust, after he called for a prayer at a recent Heritage Foundation meeting.

27 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

Good share. IMO this is exactly what this is about, its what we were saying months ago, Tucker has gone rogue, he’s touching topics that are out of bounds for MSN to support. It strikes me that he has been on his own journey of awakening in terms of the facts on certain issues. 

I'm pretty sure he did a Howard Beale and saw the light but they fired him instead of killing him for ratings.

It's very obvious that Tucker got axed for being too based and too red pilled because the people here who aren't based or red pilled (NPC's) celebrated his firing (probably with Bud light) even though he was the only big time MSM Tv personality covering the JFKA at this point and have called for his deplatforming because he is antithetical to their new leftist secularist religion, rainbow marxism. 

1 minute ago, Matt Allison said:

I suspect this emotional outburst of yours might be costly...

Oh right. I am sure it won’t be, to me. 🙂 

You didn’t care to challenge my assertion that your comments were glaring false equivalence. There is a pattern here. 

7 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

I'm pretty sure he did a Howard Beale and saw the light but they fired him instead of killing him for ratings.

It's very obvious that Tucker got axed for being too based and too red pilled because the people here who aren't based or red pilled (NPC's) celebrated his firing (probably with Bud light) even though he was the only big time MSM Tv personality covering the JFKA at this point and have called for his deplatforming because he is antithetical to their new leftist secularist religion, rainbow marxism. 

You’re correct.

You can’t reason with those who haven’t the faculties to do so. It’s just a waste of time. 

27 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

I suspect this emotional outburst of yours might be costly...

Frankly, Matt, I'm shocked that an Englishman would allow himself to get so emotional.

Chris needs to get a grip on himself, at once, and carry on like a civilized representative of the British Empire. 🤓