The Education Forum

What Kind of Weapon Leaves a Shallow Wound in Soft Tissue?

12 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

So you think it’s possible for 4+ inches of fabric to bunch up above the top of the back without pushing up on the jacket collar just above the base of the neck?

That strikes you as “serious”?

Paul McCartney's "Live and Let Die" is a great song. 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if there are times when a metal probe is inserted into a bullet wound, and that the bullet path cannot be probed? 

In other words, an experienced pathologist, one who had done hundreds of bullet wound autopsies, might say, "Yeah that happens, not common, but it happens. You insert the probe, but it cannot follow the bullet path, it just gets blocked, as certain body parts or muscles, move back into position, or something shifts inside the body and blocks the void." 

Humes and Boswell, of course, were administrators, while Finck, brought in late and cowed by mysterious people, can only say he was military pathologist in peacetime Germany for three years. We do not know how experienced he was, but likely not much. 

From Doug Horne:

"There were kind of mysterious civilian people in civilian clothes [that] were there — it seemed like they commanded lots of respect and attention — sinister looking people. They would come up and look over my shoulder or look over Dr. Boswell’s shoulder, and run back and they’d have a little conference in the corner, and then all at once, there’s word [that would] come down and says: “stop what you’re doing and go to the other procedure.” (Horne, volume 4, page 1017.)"

Does that sound like an autopsy that could find out anything? 

I can say with 100% certitude...this was a very poor autopsy. Drawing conclusions from it...well, go ahead. 

2 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

As I say, there are 100% devout individuals in favor of either frontal or rear shots to JFK. 

I am not sure what happened. I guess I have a weak, wishy-washy personality. 

“Devout”?  You’re implying that the conclusions drawn from the physical evidence are based on belief, not fact.

The “T1” movement of JFK’s clothing that you apparently believe in is contrary to the nature of reality.

4 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

My question is — what caliber rifle creates that kind of damage, no exit?

While I don't subscribe to a shot going through the windshield & entering the throat,this has to be an option for losing velosity.

5 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

While I don't subscribe to a shot going through the windshield & entering the throat,this has to be an option for losing velosity.

Cliff we agree that JFK was shot right before going by the Stemmons Freeway sign on the Zapruder film correct?

At what angle was the Umbrella Man at this time if you happen to know?

5 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Cliff we agree that JFK was shot right before going by the Stemmons Freeway sign on the Zapruder film correct?

At what angle was the Umbrella Man at this time if you happen to know?

On 5/10/2023 at 4:57 PM, Benjamin Cole said:

As I say, there are 100% devout individuals in favor of either frontal or rear shots to JFK. 

Edited by Nick Bartetzko
deleted

7 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Well, I respect your opinion on this. We just disagree… But I don’t know what other information you would want. There is consensus as to a very neat rather than ragged wound, it was described by virtually everyone as being 3-5mm, it had the ring of bruising characteristic as described by the doctor who observed it very closely and did the tracheostomy and finally, to my best recollection, the Getty photo of the shirt clearly shows the damage to the back of the shirt being lower than to the front of the shirt. This is about as close to 100% as I can get.