The Education Forum

RFK Jr discusses his candidacy (and talks about Operation Northwoods)

Well, let's see if this post is allowed, in this particular thread. 

What we have in RFK Jr is someone not on the military-intel globalist team. (The same people who may have murdered his father and uncle). 

RFK Jr. is running for the D-Party nomination, and ergo running up against the D-Party elite, the billionaire backers, military complex, affiliated media allies. They are backing Biden. 

The rank-and-file D-Partiers will probably give RFK Jr. a fair shake, especially as there is little enthusiasm for Biden. 

RFK Jr. presents multiple treats to the modern-day D-Party elites.

1. RFK Jr. would open the JFK Records. We know Biden will not. Biden is obviously not responding to the D-Party base when he keeps JFK records secret.  Biden is acting on behalf of elites when doing so. 

2. RFK Jr. has spoken for a smaller global military footprint, and resolving more issues through negotiation. Again, this is heresy. 

3. RFK Jr. has vowed the seal the southern border. This appalls the globalists, who seek open borders for the US, in both trade and immigration. (For the globalists, nations are impediments to a globalized commercial and financial system, which they espouse). 

4. RFK Jr. has questioned vaccines---again, angering the powerful pharma industry, also major backers of the D-Party. (This is not about whether RFK Jr. is right or wrong on vaccines---it is about the enemies he is making.) 

RFK Jr. has not talked much about China--and of course, M$M is not going to raise questions about US-China relations. But if RFK Jr. chooses to make a cause out of, say, Jimmy Lai (the Hong Kong pro-democracy publisher rotting in prison for printing newspapers) we could see another huge source of friction between RFK Jr. and the D-Party elites. 

RFK Jr. is a fascinating addition to the rather narrow range of choices available to voters. 

Edited by Benjamin Cole

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

2. RFK Jr. has spoken for a smaller global military footprint, and resolving more issues through negotiation. Again, this is heresy. 

3. RFK Jr. has vowed the seal the southern border. This appalls the globalists, who seek open borders for the US, in both trade and immigration. (For the globalists, nations are impediments to a globalized commercial and financial system, which they espouse). 

4. RFK Jr. has questioned vaccines---again, angering the powerful pharma industry, also major backers of the D-Party. (This is not about whether RFK Jr. is right or wrong on vaccines---it is about the enemies he is making.) 

2.  Geez, Ben, you have been all over the map on the issue of Ukraine and the U.S. "military footprint."

Remember when you criticized Biden last year for not intervening more aggressively in Ukraine after Putin invaded, while most of us were concerned about an escalation of violence?

Currently, the Biden administration is, apparently, working behind the scenes with Zelensky to find an acceptable, negotiated end to Putin's invasion of Ukraine.

Meanwhile, as recently as yesterday, you were praising Putin's puppet, Donald Trump, as a guy who could immediately end the conflict-- presumably by simply caving to Putin's interests.  But why would Zelensky trust the crooked Orange Extortionist to negotiate a peace acceptable to Ukraine?

3.  So depressing to see RFK, Jr. playing along with the Trump/GOP anti-Mexican border paranoia/hysteria-- especially in comparison with his father's enlightened, liberal support of Cesar Chavez and the Mexican migrant farm workers who have been so critically important for our U.S. agricultural economy.

How about RFK, Jr., instead, advocating for Biden and the Democrats' comprehensive Immigration Reform Bill-- which has been sabotaged for the past 12 years by the racist GOP Tea Party stooges in Congress?

4.  RFK, Jr. has been wrong about vaccines.  He should support the progressive Democratic Party efforts -- by Bernie and others-- to reign in the bona fide abuses and price-gouging of Big Pharma, instead of pretending that his ideas on the subject are novel.

7 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

2.  Geez, Ben, you have been all over the map on the issue of Ukraine and the U.S. "military footprint."

Remember when you criticized Biden last year for not intervening more aggressively in Ukraine after Putin invaded, while most of us were concerned about an escalation of violence?

Currently, the Biden administration is, apparently, working behind the scenes with Zelensky to find an acceptable, negotiated end to Putin's invasion of Ukraine.

Meanwhile, as recently as yesterday, you were praising Putin's puppet, Donald Trump, as a guy who could immediately end the conflict-- presumably by simply caving to Putin's interests.  But why would Zelensky trust the crooked Orange Extortionist to negotiate a peace acceptable to Ukraine?

3.  So depressing to see RFK, Jr. playing along with the Trump/GOP anti-Mexican border paranoia/hysteria-- especially in comparison with his father's enlightened, liberal support of Cesar Chavez and the Mexican migrant farm workers who have been so critically important for our U.S. agricultural economy.

How about RFK, Jr., instead, advocating for Biden and the Democrats' comprehensive Immigration Reform Bill-- which has been sabotaged for the past 12 years by the racist GOP Tea Party stooges in Congress?

4.  RFK, Jr. has been wrong about vaccines.  He should support the progressive Democratic Party efforts -- by Bernie and others-- to reign in the bona fide abuses and price-gouging of Big Pharma, instead of pretending that his ideas on the subject are novel.

W-

I think RFK Jr. is a better option than Trump or Biden. 

You overlook the JFK Records. Who would open the the records?

Immigration is not about race or ethnicity. The most ardent immigrationists in US history were the slavers. Why did the slavers want immigration? For diversity, inclusion and equity? Or did they want cheap labor? 

RFK Jr. has yet to explain more fully his views on the southern border. I hope his views are based on the interests of US workers,  and not on some sort of ethnocentrism. 

On Ukraine, perhaps an earlier more-aggressive response would have worked. I wonder if Biden was (unwittingly or otherwise) following a CIA-devised game plan to set a bear trap for Putin in Ukraine. If so, that worked. The war is a humanitarian disaster for Ukraine and a disaster for Russia. At this point, Biden appears uninterested in ending the war. Maybe RFK Jr. can do a better job. 

RFK Jr. views on vaccines are not my views. But that is one issue out of many. The Donk establishment has lost my support. 

I'm responding in red (below.)

Ben wrote:  

W-

I think RFK Jr. is a better option than Trump or Biden. 

You overlook the JFK Records. Who would open the the records?

Anyone would be better than Trump, but what experience has RFK, Jr. had in governance-- legislative or administrative?

The JFK records are important, but not really in the top ten list of Executive Branch priorities facing the nation.

Immigration is not about race or ethnicity. The most ardent immigrationists in US history were the slavers. Why did the slavers want immigration? For diversity, inclusion and equity? Or did they want cheap labor? 

RFK Jr. has yet to explain more fully his views on the southern border. I hope his views are based on the interests of US workers,  and not on some sort of ethnocentrism. 

This GOP fear-mongering about the border is a disgrace.  It's all about riling up the xenophobic, white nationalist base-- a re-play of the old Know Nothing playbook.

In contrast, RFK, Sr. was a compassionate, supportive friend of Cesar Chavez and the impoverished Mexican migrant workers in the U.S.

I think RFK, Jr. has been spending too much time with his New Age Malibu anti-vaxxer fan club.

On Ukraine, perhaps an earlier more-aggressive response would have worked. I wonder if Biden was (unwittingly or otherwise) following a CIA-devised game plan to set a bear trap for Putin in Ukraine. If so, that worked. The war is a humanitarian disaster for Ukraine and a disaster for Russia. At this point, Biden appears uninterested in ending the war. Maybe RFK Jr. can do a better job. 

It wasn't a Bear Trap.  Putin had intended for years to annex Ukraine-- which he began to do almost a decade ago-- part of the Putin/Dugin vision for "the geopolitical future of Russia."

Meanwhile, Biden is now, apparently, trying to negotiate a reasonable end to Putin's bloody invasion of Ukraine.

RFK Jr. views on vaccines are not my views. But that is one issue out of many. The Donk establishment has lost my support. 

Science is critically important for wise public policies-- including public health policy.

I support progressive Democrats, but the Donk "establishment" is still a far better alternative than the Koch/Trump GOP plutocracy.  That's why Bernie Sanders recently endorsed Biden.

Edited by W. Niederhut