The Education Forum

RFK Jr discusses his candidacy (and talks about Operation Northwoods)

4 hours ago, Ron Ecker said:

One thing I've learned about the JFK case (not to mention 9/11) is to hate coincidences. (The official 9/11 story is one coincidence after another.) And to me it's one hell of a coincidence that C19 just happened to originate in the same town where there's a laboratory that plays around with such viruses, seeing how awful it can make them.

Surely one of the most difficult questions to answer is; why did US interests connected with Fauci / Daszak pour tens of millions into that particular Wuhan based bio warfare lab? 
Why were the Chinese government ok with the USA funding a bio-warfare lab in their sovereign territory? Surely that would pose a national security risk? Why were the US government happy to have Chinese staff in a bio-warfare lab that they were funding? Surely that poses a national security risk?

I think there is only one realistic conclusion. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Great article and interview. Thanks, Douglas.

Those like Bannon who are attempting to piggy back Trump onto the RFK Jr. candidacy should be called out at every opportunity.  This is but one.

DS: We need this study, and we need it done in a year, and here’s your million bucks.

RFK Jr.: Right. We need this drug approved in a year, so we’re going to pay you extra to fast-track it. And that money, the regulatory agencies become dependent on it.

December 8, 2020

Remarks by President Trump at the Operation Warp Speed Vaccine Summit

We’re grateful to be joined by Vice President Mike Pence, who has done an absolutely incredible job on the Coronavirus Task Force. Mike, thank you. Stand up, Mike. (Applause.) Great job.

We’re here to discuss a monumental national achievement. From the instant the coronavirus invaded our shores, we raced into action to develop a safe and effective vaccine at breakneck speed. It would normally take five years, six years, seven years, or even more. In order to achieve this goal, we harnessed the full power of government, the genius of American scientists, and the might of American industry to save millions and millions of lives all over the world. We’re just days away from authorization from the FDA, and we’re pushing them hard, at which point we will immediately begin mass distribution.

Before Operation Warp Speed, the typical timeframe for development and approval, as you know, could be infinity. And we were very, very happy that we were able to get things done at a level that nobody has ever seen before. The gold standard vaccine has been done in less than nine months.

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-operation-warp-speed-vaccine-summit/

On 4/30/2023 at 6:41 PM, Chris Barnard said:

Surely one of the most difficult questions to answer is; why did US interests connected with Fauci / Daszak pour tens of millions into that particular Wuhan based bio warfare lab? 
Why were the Chinese government ok with the USA funding a bio-warfare lab in their sovereign territory? Surely that would pose a national security risk? Why were the US government happy to have Chinese staff in a bio-warfare lab that they were funding? Surely that poses a national security risk?

I think there is only one realistic conclusion. 

What is the conclusion? 

6 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

What is the conclusion? 

That there is a synergy, a collusion between two of the world's great super-powers. I think there has been at least since Mao's era. Neither the US or China are following the leads that give them answers on this. 

1 hour ago, Chris Barnard said:

That there is a synergy, a collusion between two of the world's great super-powers. I think there has been at least since Mao's era. Neither the US or China are following the leads that give them answers on this. 

There is definitely cooperation between Wall Street, Silicon Valley, the CCP and the Democratic Party. BlackRock, Goldman Sachs, Disney, NBC-Universal, Apple, Microsoft are heavy into Beijing and heavy into the Donks. 

The old GOP was too, but the new populist wing of the 'Phants is raising questions. 

The Donk-CCP alliance was likely the real reason for the snuff job on the Wuhan lab leak story.

You might suspect there is more connection between Beijing and the globalist-neolibs than between the globalist-neolibs and Main Street USA. 

Look up Jimmy Lai, the Hong Kong publisher. The CCP has thrown him into prison without a squawk from the DC establishment. 

Will RFK Jr change that? I wonder. Big story. 

Has anyone see RFK Jr on Kim Iverson?

It was an interesting question about whether or not RFK Jr should endorse Biden in the end.

She came out and said, I like your campaign, but I have no faith in the Democratic Party.  And they will do to you what they did to Bernie Sanders.

Edited by James DiEugenio

4 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

It was an interesting question about whether or not RFK Jr should endorse Biden in the end.

She came out and said, I like your campaign, but I have no faith in the Democratic Party.  And they will do to you what they did to Bernie Sanders.

Kim Iverson is another rare, independent journalist.

I don't agree with all her conclusions, but then who agrees with anyone else 100% on everything (aside from partisan automatons in echo chambers). 

Iverson has an open mind on the JFKA. 

It is already very obvious that the liberal MSM is going to smear RFK Jr. every which way because they fear his candidacy is a threat to Biden. 

Does RFK Jr. have the guts to talk about Biden's obvious cognitive decline? Just last week, Biden forgot that he had visited Ireland in mid-April, just two weeks earlier. A child at a White House event for kids asked Biden to name the last country he had visited. Biden could not remember and began to stumble, saying he'd visited so many nations he couldn't remember the last one. Then, another kid called out "Ireland," to which Biden responded. "Oh, yes!"

This was as bad as his troubling memory lapse in September, when he forgot that Congresswoman Jackie Walorski had died a month earlier. At a press conference to thank the sponsors of a bill, one of whom was Walorski, Biden looked into the audience and asked if Walorski was there, adding that he thought she was going to attend the event. When nobody answered, he said, "She must not be here." Right. Because she had died a month earlier. Are you kidding me?

This is a perfectly valid issue. It goes to the core of the man's fitness for office. Some Democratic candidates raised the issue very bluntly in the early part of the 2020 Democratic primary, but they fell silent once Biden won Super Tuesday. His cognitive decline has only gotten worse since then. RFK Jr. has every right, if not a moral obligation, to raise this issue.

58 minutes ago, Michael Griffith said:

It is already very obvious that the liberal MSM is going to smear RFK Jr. every which way because they fear his candidacy is a threat to Biden. 

Does RFK Jr. have the guts to talk about Biden's obvious cognitive decline? Just last week, Biden forgot that he had visited Ireland in mid-April, just two weeks earlier. A child at a White House event for kids asked Biden to name the last country he had visited. Biden could not remember and began to stumble, saying he'd visited so many nations he couldn't remember the last one. Then, another kid called out "Ireland," to which Biden responded. "Oh, yes!"

This was as bad as his troubling memory lapse in September, when he forgot that Congresswoman Jackie Walorski had died a month earlier. At a press conference to thank the sponsors of a bill, one of whom was Walorski, Biden looked into the audience and asked if Walorski was there, adding that he thought she was going to attend the event. When nobody answered, he said, "She must not be here." Right. Because she had died a month earlier. Are you kidding me?

This is a perfectly valid issue. It goes to the core of the man's fitness for office. Some Democratic candidates raised the issue very bluntly in the early part of the 2020 Democratic primary, but they fell silent once Biden won Super Tuesday. His cognitive decline has only gotten worse since then. RFK Jr. has every right, if not a moral obligation, to raise this issue.

I'll tell you what else is spooky: Biden's Chief of Staff, named Ron Klain, was generally credited with running the White House and setting policy. He has left the job.

Susan Rice, Biden's No. 1 Domestic Policy Adviser, just left also. 

Kamala Harris is close to useless. 

So, nobody's home in the Oval Office, and the 'Phants want Biden to fail (just as Donks wanted Trump to fail). 

Interesting times. 

RFK is polling at about 20 per cent, even with all these MSM smear jobs all over the place.

No wonder Biden will not debate him.

RFK Jr’s latest interview on UnHerd:

He gets asked by the host, Freddy, if he’d like to shatter the CIA into a thousand pieces. He states it needs reorganisation and that Allen Dulles corrupted the function of the organisation, getting it involved in assassinations. He then days he would break up the CIA in a way that would make them accountable.  

He says we need a peaceful revolution which takes us back to the core values that we have been robbed of during the past 40 years. 22% of Americans trust their government. 

————————————

Select ‘more’ under the video title and you will see it is broken into segments according to topic. 

On 5/1/2023 at 12:43 PM, James DiEugenio said:

But I would ask the Les McCann Question here.  Compared to What?

She "has no faith in the Democratic Party"-- compared to what?!

Compared to a Republican Party that wants to cut taxes for billionaires while "Starving the Beast," block climate change mitigation and environmental protection, ban the teaching of history, block gun control legislation, restrict voting rights, ban abortion, restrict civil rights for gay and lesbian citizens, and violently attack Congress after losing an election?

To paraphrase Winston Churchill-- "the Democratic Party is the worst political party in America, except for all of the other political parties."

Edited by W. Niederhut