The Education Forum

RFK Jr discusses his candidacy (and talks about Operation Northwoods)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But william, I think she was trying to say how long do we have to vote for the lesser evil?

When are we going to get someone in power who is a real change agent?

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

But william, I think she was trying to say how long do we have to vote for the lesser evil?

When are we going to get someone in power who is a real change agent?

My take is a Biden or Trump really can't change much.

Trump made some small alterations on trade and immigration, which I actually agreed with. But neither tackled huge DoD-VA outlays, and in large, nothing really changed. The USDA is there, Commerce is there, State Department and so on.

And the whole intel-state archipelago is stronger than ever.  

Both Trump and Biden caved on the JFK Records. 

RFK Jr. will also run up against the wall, or drown in the swamp.

But at least RFK Jr. can get the JFK Records released, and perhaps make a wiggle downwards in defense outlays. We know Biden will do nothing, and Trump may be worse. 

The USA – What Democracy?

Craig Murray

May 3, 2023

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2023/05/the-usa-what-democracy/

Joe Biden will very probably be re-elected. No incumbent President has ever lost a primary (though it should be remembered the current primary system is younger than me). Only one sitting President has ever not been selected by their party to stand again, and that was knocking on two hundred years ago.

Both Biden’s main primary challenger, Robert F Kennedy Jr, and his likely Republican opponent, Donald Trump, are less than enthusiastic about promoting massive war in Europe and risking nuclear obliteration. (I hope everyone in the UK enjoyed the nationwide new alert test the other day and spent a few moments contemplating whether they would die instantly or slowly in agony).

The military industrial complex simply cannot permit a non-hawkish President. The sums of money at stake are enormous.

Trump, for all his many faults, was the only President in recent memory not to have started any wars. I know he continued some, but his entire Presidency needs to be seen as a dialectic between Trump and the intelligence service/military power base, in which to his credit Trump was never captured as completely as Obama. (Clinton and the Bush family did not need to be captured, they were always true believers).

Thirteen months ago, I wrote this:

The Biden laptop was leaked on 14 October 2020, three weeks before voting day in the Presidential election. Its suppression by the mainstream media, Twitter and Facebook, at the behest of the security services, is the biggest illegitimate interference in an election in modern western history.

The evidence has piled up since. It is truly astounding that incalculable volumes of media coverage have been given to largely groundless accusations of Russian interference in US Presidential elections, when this actual, entirely proven interference in a US Presidential Election, which arguably was key to Biden’s election, has in itself been largely suppressed.

The letter released by 51 former US intelligence officials, telling what we now know to be the outright lie that the Hunter Biden laptop was “Russian disinformation”, was initiated by the Biden campaign, according to sworn testimony from former Acting CIA Director Mike Morell – who was willingly a part of it with the declared aim of wanting Biden to win.

If you are not fully up to speed with this, this Wall Street Journal podcast is excellent.

It should be recalled that, apart from all the sex and drugs, the laptop contained emails showing plainly Hunter Biden leveraging his father’s influence to obtain lucrative business deals with, inter alia, Ukraine and China.

Three weeks before a close election, the contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop could undoubtedly have swayed it, if it had not been massively and falsely derided as a Russian hoax by almost the entire mainstream media, and censored to death by Twitter and Facebook.

Since Elon Musk released Twitter files, we have known for certain that the FBI orchestrated the suppression of the story on social media. This Twitter thread is five months old but remains a must read.

It is, I think, the epitome of the corruption of modern mainstream media that, if you go to the CNN website you can still find a “fact check” item from CNN which states that Donald Trump was promoting Russian disinformation by referring to the Hunter Biden laptop.

Google searches differ depending on the person making them. But try this. Google for the exposure of the Hunter Biden laptop “Russian hoax” as itself misinformation. How many stories come up for you from the “liberal” media, from the BBC, New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, NBC, Guaridan etc?

I get nothing on from them on the front page of my google search except the old CNN misinformation. That says a great deal both about the legacy media – and about Google.

So we have conclusive evidence from the Hunter Biden laptop story that the security services, corporate media and corporate internet gatekeepers were in cahoots to ensure the election of Joe Biden. What we see now is the same forces working to ensure that he is re-elected.

Now read this from Robert F Kennedy’s campaign website:

In the long term, a nation’s strength does not come from its armies. America spends as much on weaponry as the next nine nations combined, yet the country has grown weaker, not stronger, over the last 30 years. Even as its military technology has reigned supreme, America has been hollowing out from the inside. We cannot be a strong or secure nation when our infrastructure, industry, society, and economy are infirm.

A high priority of a Kennedy administration will be to make America strong again. When a body is sick, it withdraws its energy from the extremities in order to nourish the vital organs. It is time to end the imperial project and attend to all that has been neglected: the crumbling cities, the antiquated railways, the failing water systems, the decaying infrastructure, the ailing economy. Annual defense-related spending is close to one trillion dollars. We maintain 800 military bases around the world. The peace dividend that was supposed to come after the Berlin Wall fell was never redeemed. Now we have another chance.

As President, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. will start the process of unwinding empire. We will bring the troops home. We will stop racking up unpayable debt to fight one war after another. The military will return to its proper role of defending our country. We will end the proxy wars, bombing campaigns, covert operations, coups, paramilitaries, and everything else that has become so normal most people don’t know it’s happening. But it is happening, a constant drain on our strength. It’s time to come home and restore this country.

In Ukraine, the most important priority is to end the suffering of the Ukrainian people, victims of a brutal Russian invasion, and also victims of American geopolitical machinations going back at least to 2014. We must first get clear: Is our mission to help the brave Ukrainians defend their sovereignty? Or is it to use Ukraine as a pawn to weaken Russia? Robert F. Kennedy will choose the first. He will find a diplomatic solution that brings peace to Ukraine and brings our resources back where they belong. We will offer to withdraw our troops and nuclear-capable missiles from Russia’s borders. Russia will withdraw its troops from Ukraine and guarantee its freedom and independence. UN peacekeepers will guarantee peace to the Russian-speaking eastern regions. We will put an end to this war. We will put an end to the suffering of the Ukranian people. That will be the start of a broader program of demilitarization of all countries.

This is astonishing stuff to be put before the American people from the scion of one of the great American political dynasties.

(I am aware of his chequered past, his support for Hillary over Bernie, and his Covid vaccine scepticism, though the latter appears to be more based on his long term commitment to tackling the profiteering and corrupt influence of big Pharma than an actual anti-vaccine stance).

I did not predict that the USA would become a gerontocracy. Biden shows signs of the mental decay that is a natural part of the human condition. He will not have to face Kennedy in any Primary debates – the NDC could be relied on to stitch up that potentially huge hurdle for him – but the risk of Biden detariorating further mentally in a way that is impossible to hide must exist for anyone of his age. So the Kennedy challenge is not without a slim hope.

A slim hope for a declared opponent of the military industrial complex is one hope too many, therefore the twin agencies of social media suppression and corporate media ridicule have already swung in to action against Kennedy.

The challenge must be choked at birth. The range of acceptable opinion to the US Establishment is now extremely narrow.

Trump remains an enigma. He is a mixture of far right prejudice and serious outbursts of commonsense. I do not doubt that he does have interests beyond the personal advancement of Donald J Trump, but only in an incidental way.

In Ukraine we are either going to see death and destruction on a scale well beyond the terrible horrors already inflicted, or there is ultimately going to be a deal involving the ceding of some territory to Russia (Crimea+, as my FCO sources tell me it is currently called in Beijing based diplomacy).

Trump says this. It is the kind of thing that makes the US military-industrial-security service complex hate him, as they are seeing super profits, massive resources and political influence stretching ahead for at least another five years. They don’t care at all how many Eastern Europeans die.

Trump is a much greater threat to Biden, and the full weight of the state is therefore being thrown into stopping him through lawfare. Some of this is very dubious, and subject to the perfectly true response that Bill Clinton was never prosecuted for remarkably identical behaviours.

Watching the agencies of the state find a way to stop Trump is going to be fascinating.

Russiagate was a hoax. There is however a real interference with what the public are allowed to know which makes the notion of “democracy” in the USA meaningless, and that is the interference of the security state of the USA itself.

Those interests got Biden into power, and will do everything and literally anything to help him stay there.

The British security state is of course complicit. A final thought.

It is fast approaching a year since Julian Assange submitted his High Court appeal against extradition, and still the High Court has not even decided if it will hear the appeal or not. We had initially hoped the actual hearing might be before last Christmas.

The Assange prosecution is not popular in the USA, where even the mainstream media have come out against charging a journalist with espionage.  In addition everybody can now see the parallel with Evan Gershkovich and potential impact of Assange’s treatment on Gershkovich.

Assange’s arrival in Washington would be a free speech cause celebre with the potential to alienate some liberal support from Biden in a close election. The US security services therefore still very much want Julian imprisoned for life – but they do not want him extradited until after Biden is safely re-elected.

The British government therefore need to keep Julian in maximum security in Belmarsh for another two years, to keep the Biden campaign and its security service backers happy.

This can only be done by introducing lengthy and unnecessary delays into the judicial process. We see that happening, or rather we see it “inexplicably” not happening, before our very eyes.

The senior British judiciary do what the security services tell them to do. Discreetly suggested, in the club.

Very insightful, as always, from Craig Murray.

On 5/3/2023 at 11:23 AM, Paul Rigby said:

The USA – What Democracy?

Craig Murray

May 3, 2023

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2023/05/the-usa-what-democracy/

Joe Biden will very probably be re-elected. No incumbent President has ever lost a primary (though it should be remembered the current primary system is younger than me). Only one sitting President has ever not been selected by their party to stand again, and that was knocking on two hundred years ago.

Both Biden’s main primary challenger, Robert F Kennedy Jr, and his likely Republican opponent, Donald Trump, are less than enthusiastic about promoting massive war in Europe and risking nuclear obliteration. (I hope everyone in the UK enjoyed the nationwide new alert test the other day and spent a few moments contemplating whether they would die instantly or slowly in agony).

The military industrial complex simply cannot permit a non-hawkish President. The sums of money at stake are enormous.

Trump, for all his many faults, was the only President in recent memory not to have started any wars. I know he continued some, but his entire Presidency needs to be seen as a dialectic between Trump and the intelligence service/military power base, in which to his credit Trump was never captured as completely as Obama. (Clinton and the Bush family did not need to be captured, they were always true believers).

Thirteen months ago, I wrote this:

The Biden laptop was leaked on 14 October 2020, three weeks before voting day in the Presidential election. Its suppression by the mainstream media, Twitter and Facebook, at the behest of the security services, is the biggest illegitimate interference in an election in modern western history.

The evidence has piled up since. It is truly astounding that incalculable volumes of media coverage have been given to largely groundless accusations of Russian interference in US Presidential elections, when this actual, entirely proven interference in a US Presidential Election, which arguably was key to Biden’s election, has in itself been largely suppressed.

The letter released by 51 former US intelligence officials, telling what we now know to be the outright lie that the Hunter Biden laptop was “Russian disinformation”, was initiated by the Biden campaign, according to sworn testimony from former Acting CIA Director Mike Morell – who was willingly a part of it with the declared aim of wanting Biden to win.

If you are not fully up to speed with this, this Wall Street Journal podcast is excellent.

It should be recalled that, apart from all the sex and drugs, the laptop contained emails showing plainly Hunter Biden leveraging his father’s influence to obtain lucrative business deals with, inter alia, Ukraine and China.

Three weeks before a close election, the contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop could undoubtedly have swayed it, if it had not been massively and falsely derided as a Russian hoax by almost the entire mainstream media, and censored to death by Twitter and Facebook.

Since Elon Musk released Twitter files, we have known for certain that the FBI orchestrated the suppression of the story on social media. This Twitter thread is five months old but remains a must read.

It is, I think, the epitome of the corruption of modern mainstream media that, if you go to the CNN website you can still find a “fact check” item from CNN which states that Donald Trump was promoting Russian disinformation by referring to the Hunter Biden laptop.

Google searches differ depending on the person making them. But try this. Google for the exposure of the Hunter Biden laptop “Russian hoax” as itself misinformation. How many stories come up for you from the “liberal” media, from the BBC, New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, NBC, Guaridan etc?

I get nothing on from them on the front page of my google search except the old CNN misinformation. That says a great deal both about the legacy media – and about Google.

So we have conclusive evidence from the Hunter Biden laptop story that the security services, corporate media and corporate internet gatekeepers were in cahoots to ensure the election of Joe Biden. What we see now is the same forces working to ensure that he is re-elected.

Now read this from Robert F Kennedy’s campaign website:

In the long term, a nation’s strength does not come from its armies. America spends as much on weaponry as the next nine nations combined, yet the country has grown weaker, not stronger, over the last 30 years. Even as its military technology has reigned supreme, America has been hollowing out from the inside. We cannot be a strong or secure nation when our infrastructure, industry, society, and economy are infirm.

A high priority of a Kennedy administration will be to make America strong again. When a body is sick, it withdraws its energy from the extremities in order to nourish the vital organs. It is time to end the imperial project and attend to all that has been neglected: the crumbling cities, the antiquated railways, the failing water systems, the decaying infrastructure, the ailing economy. Annual defense-related spending is close to one trillion dollars. We maintain 800 military bases around the world. The peace dividend that was supposed to come after the Berlin Wall fell was never redeemed. Now we have another chance.

As President, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. will start the process of unwinding empire. We will bring the troops home. We will stop racking up unpayable debt to fight one war after another. The military will return to its proper role of defending our country. We will end the proxy wars, bombing campaigns, covert operations, coups, paramilitaries, and everything else that has become so normal most people don’t know it’s happening. But it is happening, a constant drain on our strength. It’s time to come home and restore this country.

This is astonishing stuff to be put before the American people from the scion of one of the great American political dynasties.

(I am aware of his chequered past, his support for Hillary over Bernie, and his Covid vaccine scepticism, though the latter appears to be more based on his long term commitment to tackling the profiteering and corrupt influence of big Pharma than an actual anti-vaccine stance).

I did not predict that the USA would become a gerontocracy. Biden shows signs of the mental decay that is a natural part of the human condition. He will not have to face Kennedy in any Primary debates – the NDC could be relied on to stitch up that potentially huge hurdle for him – but the risk of Biden detariorating further mentally in a way that is impossible to hide must exist for anyone of his age. So the Kennedy challenge is not without a slim hope.

A slim hope for a declared opponent of the military industrial complex is one hope too many, therefore the twin agencies of social media suppression and corporate media ridicule have already swung in to action against Kennedy.

The challenge must be choked at birth. The range of acceptable opinion to the US Establishment is now extremely narrow.

Trump remains an enigma. He is a mixture of far right prejudice and serious outbursts of commonsense. I do not doubt that he does have interests beyond the personal advancement of Donald J Trump, but only in an incidental way.

In Ukraine we are either going to see death and destruction on a scale well beyond the terrible horrors already inflicted, or there is ultimately going to be a deal involving the ceding of some territory to Russia (Crimea+, as my FCO sources tell me it is currently called in Beijing based diplomacy).

Trump says this. It is the kind of thing that makes the US military-industrial-security service complex hate him, as they are seeing super profits, massive resources and political influence stretching ahead for at least another five years. They don’t care at all how many Eastern Europeans die.

Trump is a much greater threat to Biden, and the full weight of the state is therefore being thrown into stopping him through lawfare. Some of this is very dubious, and subject to the perfectly true response that Bill Clinton was never prosecuted for remarkably identical behaviours.

Watching the agencies of the state find a way to stop Trump is going to be fascinating.

Russiagate was a hoax. There is however a real interference with what the public are allowed to know which makes the notion of “democracy” in the USA meaningless, and that is the interference of the security state of the USA itself.

Those interests got Biden into power, and will do everything and literally anything to help him stay there.

The British security state is of course complicit. A final thought.

It is fast approaching a year since Julian Assange submitted his High Court appeal against extradition, and still the High Court has not even decided if it will hear the appeal or not. We had initially hoped the actual hearing might be before last Christmas.

The Assange prosecution is not popular in the USA, where even the mainstream media have come out against charging a journalist with espionage.  In addition everybody can now see the parallel with Evan Gershkovich and potential impact of Assange’s treatment on Gershkovich.

Assange’s arrival in Washington would be a free speech cause celebre with the potential to alienate some liberal support from Biden in a close election. The US security services therefore still very much want Julian imprisoned for life – but they do not want him extradited until after Biden is safely re-elected.

The British government therefore need to keep Julian in maximum security in Belmarsh for another two years, to keep the Biden campaign and its security service backers happy.

This can only be done by introducing lengthy and unnecessary delays into the judicial process. We see that happening, or rather we see it “inexplicably” not happening, before our very eyes.

The senior British judiciary do what the security services tell them to do. Discreetly suggested, in the club.

RO:  This article is loaded with good stuff.  But I  think the past is bit more complicated than portrayed, as Biden's reelection will be.  Both Lyndon Johnson and Harry Truman declined to run for a second full term.  Particularly Johnson in 1968.  Fresh from a historic landslide in '64, with a veto proof majority in the House and a filibuster proof one in the Senate, few could have predicted, in the spring of '67, what would happen to his reelection the following year. 

The January Tet Offensive in Vietnam exposed some of his lies about how well things were going in Vietnam. Opposition to the war was growing pretty rapidly.  Three years later the Pentagon Papers would ratify those lies and others.   

Johnson "won" the first'68 primary in New Hampshire on March 12, 48-42 over Gene McCarthy, a senator with no political base but a simple anti-Vietnam war message.  It was widely considered a humiliating defeat. Robert Kennedy jumped into the race just 4 days later, March 16, with the same antiwar message, plus some progressive ideas.  

LBJ dropped out on March 31, surprising just about everyone.  He had been a dominant figure in Washington for more than a decade and had lusted after the presidency for longer than that. If anyone should have been able to secure his party's nomination for another term it should have been him.

Some things are different now, but there remain similarities for Biden as an incumbent. The Ukraine war is going badly, despite threadbare claims of success by Biden and the MSM.  Sanctions that were supposed to bring Russia to its knees have backfired such that they have mostly hurt Europe, not so much Russia. Russia and China have been driven into forming an economic and military  alliance that is now seeking to replace US hegemony around the world.  They are leading the way to creating a new multipolar economic order and a new currency system to replace the dollar's role in international trade.  

This time the problem is not just the upheavel of life in the US that a candidate needs to address, as it was  in the 60s; the whole world is being turned upside down and rapidly.  So far the Biden crew--Blinken, Sullivan, Nuland--shows little understanding of the problem, let alone what to do.

On top of this, Biden's mental decline is only going to get worse.  Polls show many in his own party don't want him to run, creating a basic vulnerability. 

In response the DNC has already started to rig the nomination process in his favor. No primary debates, they say.  They've moved the New Hampshire primary to later in the process, replacing it with So.Carolina, a safe state for Biden, because the first vote always gets outsized attention from the media.  New Hampshire is balking however, saying they're going to hold their primary first anyway as they have done for years.

Kennedy has a presence in New Hampshire, and its reasonable to think he can beat Biden there in any case, which would create an opening for him, particularly if it's the first vote. The Biden people seem to understand this and have talked of skipping that primary, particularly if they can bury it later in the calendar.

In short, there is room for a candidate to oppose Biden. Kennedy has taken up the task that we all know will be a massive one.  He says he wants to unwind the teetering US empire, which is a crucial first step in any meaningful change. 

It seems clear Kennedy will help retrieve the final JFK records should he make it to the White House..  But will he reopen the case itself?  And his father's, and the rest of the political murders of the time?  Kennedy has told the story several times that, one week before he was killed in California, in response to a college kid's question, RFK blurted out that, yes, he was going to reopen the JFKA if he became president. He had always resisted saying that.  His son knows what that statement meant.   

As the current foreign policy disasters have become more apparent, Trump has already stuck his toes into antiwar waters as a campaign issue.  I'm reminded of Trump's phony but successful use of NAFTA to seek votes from workers in the rust belt in 2016 that played a large role in his defeat of Hillary.

Murray is of course correct that the war machine will do everything it can to keep Biden in the White House and thwart Kennedy.  But Biden is vulnerable.  

As to Assange, Biden's reelection is a consideration for them, but I think the US's desire to keep him in Belmarsh goes beyond that.  Even considering the rancid nature of the current US judicial system, they don't actually have a case. Even Obama recognized at least one aspect of that years ago.  Their witness who was attempting to take the case beyond mere publishing, to identify a crime to charge Assange with, turned out to have fabricated his story.  Most importantly, US intelligence violated Assange's rights in the embassy far more than what Nixon did to Ellsburg, which got the Ellsburg case dismissed.  Biden recently said in a speech extolling freedom of the press! "journalism is not a crime"!

As Murray indicated, they don't really want to extradite him. 

They're keeping him in Belmarsh long enough in the hope he dies there or becomes  such a vegetable it won't matter, and will serve as the example they've been looking for all along.  Who knows how long the British can stall to try to accomplish that.

1 hour ago, Roger Odisio said:
Johnson "won" the first'68 primary in New Hampshire on March 12, 48-42 over Gene McCarthy, a senator with no political base but a simple anti-Vietnam war message.  It was widely considered a humiliating defeat. Robert Kennedy jumped into the race just 4 days later, March 16, with the same antiwar message, plus some progressive ideas.  

Roger, try this venerable thread for detail on the extent of CIA support for Gene McCarthy in 1968:

On 4/20/2023 at 5:46 PM, Leslie Sharp said:

Valentine offers a very persuasive theory, imo. 

Doug Valentine on the recent documents leak: 
"I have no doubt the documents are genuine, but I believe the leak was a function of the culture war that is tearing America apart. That a general loyal to Donald Trump and the MAGA movement leaked the documents in an attempt to undermine the Biden administration and promote the Trump policy of rapprochement with Russia. The Biden administration is attempting to spin the leak, but the political/cultural rift within the military and CIA, as well within federal law enforcement, is the real story. America is in the midst of a psychological civil war, as I say in my forthcoming book Pisces Moon: The Dark Arts of Empire.

It’s refreshing to read an accurate analysis of the faction ridden American ruling elite.  The “real story” Doug Valentine lays out is little understood in this country — and not grasped at all by those who live elsewhere.

I’m really happy to read the most recent posts on this thread, and thanks to Mr. Rigby from Craig Murray, quoting RFK jr on Ukraine - why haven’t I seen this? - to Roger, who I see eye to eye with, Jim D, talking about the chance to vote for a change agent, and to Leslie and Cliff for quoting Doug Valentine. For those who would support RFK jr. but think he would lose to a Republican, remember 1964 when Republicans actually ran Goldwater, a sure loser, and reaped enormous benefits from consolidating their base. 

Paul,

I would be interested to hear people's ideas about specific foreign and domestic RFK, Jr. policy differences from those of the "failing," "senile" Biden administration.

So far, people have mentioned; 1) releasing the JFK records, (Hooray!!! 🤪) and 2) ending/cutting support for Ukraine-- not "poking the highly successful, persecuted Russian Bear," etc.

Presumably, RFK, Jr. would also take a more aggressive approach to opposing the use of deadly vaccines in the U.S.

Anything else that comes to mind?

Breaking the CIA into a thousand pieces?  (Hooray!!! 🤪)

Ending U.S. "full spectrum dominance" vis-a-vis the enlightened dictatorships of Russia and China-- facilitating the ideal John Cotter/Paul Rigby New Xi-Putin-Yuan World Order?  🤓

Locking up oil industry CEOs?  (Hooray!!!  🤪)

51 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

I’m really happy to read the most recent posts on this thread, and thanks to Mr. Rigby from Craig Murray, quoting RFK jr on Ukraine - why haven’t I seen this? - to Roger, who I see eye to eye with, Jim D, talking about the chance to vote for a change agent, and to Leslie and Cliff for quoting Doug Valentine. For those who would support RFK jr. but think he would lose to a Republican, remember 1964 when Republicans actually ran Goldwater, a sure loser, and reaped enormous benefits from consolidating their base. 

If polls mean anything, RFK Jr. is building a base. Very interesting. 

My guess is RFK Jr. can beat Trump. 

Unfortunately RFK Jr. won't be able to change much in DC.

But at least we can see the JFK Records. 

---30---

The Financial Times has an article out, "Apple Is A Chinese Company." 

https://www.ft.com/content/bf8e3846-2421-4f91-becf-2dfe39ec9941

Ponder that one, and Beijing throwing Hong Kong publisher Jimmy Lai into prison---to US media silence. 

The globalists run DC. 

Biden and AG Merrick Garland did a snuff job on the JFK Records. 

Maybe RFK Jr. can do better. At least he is an option. 

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

Paul,

I would be interested to hear people's ideas about specific foreign and domestic RFK, Jr. policy differences from those of the "failing," "senile" Biden administration.

So far, people have mentioned; 1) releasing the JFK records, (Hooray!!! 🤪) and 2) ending/cutting support for Ukraine-- not "poking the highly successful, persecuted Russian Bear," etc.

Presumably, RFK, Jr. would also take a more aggressive approach to opposing the use of deadly vaccines in the U.S.

Anything else that comes to mind?

Breaking the CIA into a thousand pieces?  (Hooray!!! 🤪)

Ending U.S. "full spectrum dominance" vis-a-vis the enlightened dictatorships of Russia and China-- facilitating the ideal John Cotter/Paul Rigby New Xi-Putin-Yuan World Order?  🤓

Locking up oil industry CEOs?  (Hooray!!!  🤪)

I think you’ll get on board. Did you read the small excerpt in Craig Murray’s article about Ukraine? Start there. Do you want to punish Putin? How many Ukrainians and Russians have to die? Is this Chamberlain and Hitler? In my opinion not even close. Closing up shop on the US military occupation of the world - it’s time. If we don’t we continue to decline. What are you so proud of here? Endless enemies is killing us. Neoliberalism is destroying the middle class. It’s going to get a whole lot worse unless we reverse course. 
this is a good place to add that Oliver Stone sold me on nuclear energy by simply pointing out how devastating the alternative has been. But if he makes some strange comment on Putin, or RFK Jr on vaccines, we cancel them right away, throw out them babies with the bathwater, and just go back to sucking at nearly everything. Btw, what do you think of your Governor? I like him. Did you have vaccine mandates in Colorado? SF nearly shut down completely. 

Edited by Paul Brancato

13 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

I think you’ll get on board. Did you read the small excerpt in Craig Murray’s article about Ukraine? Start there. Do you want to punish Putin? How many Ukrainians and Russians have to die? Is this Chamberlain and Hitler? In my opinion not even close. Closing up shop on the US military occupation of the world - it’s time. If we don’t we continue to decline. What are you so proud of here? Endless enemies is killing us. Neoliberalism is destroying the middle class. It’s going to get a whole lot worse unless we reverse course. 
this is a good place to add that Oliver Stone sold me on nuclear energy by simply pointing out how devastating the alternative has been. But if he makes some strange comment on Putin, or RFK Jr on vaccines, we cancel them right away, throw out them babies with the bathwater, and just go back to sucking at nearly everything. Btw, what do you think of your Governor? I like him. Did you have vaccine mandates in Colorado? SF nearly shut down completely. 

Paul,

Jared Polis has done a great job as Colorado's governor.  We're fortunate to have him during these troubled times in the U.S., and I hope he isn't attacked by a MAGA bomber.

As for RFK, Jr., I agree with de-funding our vastly bloated military industrial complex.  No argument there.

I have been a critic of the bogus Bush/Cheney "War on Terror" for the past 20 years.

Biden deserves some criticism for his military industrial bs-- although, at least, we're finally out of Afghanistan.

Countering Putin's expansionist, militant police state is another matter.  

I, too, wondered why Zelensky, Blinken, et.al., didn't agree to forego NATO membership before the invasion of Ukraine, but I also believe that Putin would have probably created some other pretext to eventually annex Ukraine-- as he did in the case of Crimea in 2014.

On 5/6/2023 at 9:04 AM, W. Niederhut said:

Paul,

Jared Polis has done a great job as Colorado's governor.  We're fortunate to have him during these troubled times in the U.S., and I hope he isn't attacked by a MAGA bomber.

As for RFK, Jr., I agree with de-funding our vastly bloated military industrial complex.  No argument there.

I have been a critic of the bogus Bush/Cheney "War on Terror" for the past 20 years.

Biden deserves some criticism for his military industrial bs-- although, at least, we're finally out of Afghanistan.

Countering Putin's expansionist, militant police state is another matter.  

I, too, wondered why Zelensky, Blinken, et.al., didn't agree to forego NATO membership before the invasion of Ukraine, but I also believe that Putin would have probably created some other pretext to eventually annex Ukraine-- as he did in the case of Crimea in 2014.

Speculation:

Elements with the US intel-military archipelago wanted Putin to invade Ukraine, as a bear trap. It worked.

Certainly, if it takes near a year to take Bakhmut (and maybe not even) then Putin-Russia is in another Afghanie-Vietnam. 

My take is globalist DC was willing to more-or-less cede Ukraine to Putin---read Obama. Ukraine is not that important, and there is more trade to do with Putin, who has oil money to boot. 

But the Ukrainians chose to fight, and then US military hawks got involved.  CIA-Pentagon PR is incredibly well-placed, and the media fell in line. 

One can wonder if any US president is in full command of US foreign-military-trade policy, including Biden.  

RFK Jr. might try more-aggressively for an armistice. That might be the best of bad options.