The Education Forum

RFK Jr. Quest to OPEN JFK Records: Big Boost?

Without even running much yet, RFK Jr. has pulled even with incumbent President Biden. 

Open the JFK Records? RFK Jr. is the best, and probably only, hope. 

Look for RFK Jr. to get Russia-gated. But I think RFK Jr. will prevail. 

Open the JFK Records!

Geez... Question for the mods.

Ben Cole seems to be using RFK, Jr.'s 2024 Presidential candidacy as a pretext to post multiple anti-Biden MAGA spam threads on the JFKA board.

He's "flooding the zone," as we observed previously on the 56 Years thread.

Should Ben's multiple, redundant RFK, Jr. threads be moved to a separate RFK, Jr. board?

3 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Ben Cole seems to be using RFK, Jr.'s 2024 Presidential candidacy as a pretext to post multiple anti-Biden MAGA spam threads on the JFKA board.

Should Ben's multiple, redundant RFK, Jr. threads be moved to a separate RFK, Jr. board?

Sorry--this is about the JFK Records, and what will happen against the one (and likely only) candidate---RFK Jr.---who will open the records. 

An interesting topic for the EF-JFKA. 

I did not even mention Trump in this post (you did), and I mentioned Biden only as the incumbent. 

If you have constructive thoughts on how we can get Biden to open the JFK Records...I am all ears. 

Ben,

I'm not going to let you use this -- your formula post -- over, and over, and over again from now till the elections, in the JFKA Debate forum, just so you can post your political musings.

Any more after this one will be moved to the Political Discussions forum.

9 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

HUH????? He never mentioned Trump, and he said nothing critical about Biden. He only noted that Biden is the incumbent. His post focused releasing all the JFK records.

And your complaint is ironic and hypocritical given how many times you've posted 9/11 Truther trash in this forum. 

9 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Ben,

I'm not going to let you use this -- your formula post -- over, and over, and over again from now till the elections, in the JFKA Debate forum, just so you can post your political musings.

Any more after this one will be moved to the Political Discussions forum.

Sandy,

RFK Jr has not only brought up the the JFK records, he is talking about the murder itself.  He said categorically he thinks the CIA did it, and that that was his father's first, instinctual reaction.  Who better knew the relationship between JFK and the CIA than RFK?

His father, you may remember, did not say this publicly for several reasons. One of which was he knew he needed the power of the presidency to effectively reopen the case of his brother's murder.  It was one reason he was running for president in '68.

That is, until one week before the Calf primary, when he responded to a question about whether he would reopen the JFKA if he became president by saying yes.  One week later he was dead.

Jr is following up on his father.  He is raising the issues most, if not all of us, want publicly discussed.  None of us here can accomplish this.  Maybe he can, but he is going to need a lot of help.

He is doing this as part of a political campaign, yes. The JFKA was a quintessential *political* murder. It changed the result of the 1960 election and the whole trajectory of politics since.  

To artificially create the category of politics and cordon off discussions of what Jr is saying and doing to some other place is beyond wrong.  It is deeply injurious to the very purpose of this forum.

This is an important point.  If you are going to follow up on your intention to move Ben's posts like this one, or posts of anyone else, on the grounds they are this thing you call "political", at the very least you need to get support from membership.  This decision can't be solely your province, can it?

Or better yet, please cease and desist.  At least until you can make a better case than Ben's post is somehow an off-topic "formula" post.  I for one am eager for any information that helps me follow Jrs campaign precisely because it has the promise of more public discussion of the murder.  Even Jr never gets near the White House.  That information is important, or should be, to everyone here in this forum.

4 hours ago, Michael Griffith said:

HUH????? He never mentioned Trump, and he said nothing critical about Biden. He only noted that Biden is the incumbent. His post focused releasing all the JFK records.

And your complaint is ironic and hypocritical given how many times you've posted 9/11 Truther trash in this forum. 

Speaking of "trash," Griffith, what is it about my phrase "anti-Biden MAGA spam" (above) that you don't understand?

As for 9/11, I've taken you to the cleaners on the bizarre occasions where you have posted your moronic anti-9/11 Truth tropes here.

Nor have you ever once responded to my questions about which "9/11 Truth" researchers you are referring to.

I've never mentioned 9/11 here, except in response to your moronic, false tropes on the subject.

You're a fraud.

Edited by W. Niederhut

IMHO- this is not blatant policitical discussion. it is a good question-and an important fact if  true- as to whether RFK's polling is a function of his views on the assassination. People are longing for the truth and to some votes, this might be the single most important factor. we should promote this possibility. perhaps we can leverage it to get Biden and Congress to act. It is a legitmate discussion  

I think it’s Ben’s term ‘Russia-gated that over politicizes his post. I agree the thread is fine, and I think Ben should stop doing that. He never misses a chance to diss the Democrats. 

3 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

I think it’s Ben’s term ‘Russia-gated that over politicizes his post. I agree the thread is fine, and I think Ben should stop doing that. He never misses a chance to diss the Democrats. 

PB--

Well...

Consider the extensive list of independent journalists who dismiss the Russiagate narrative as a hoax. It is in the dozens, and includes nearly all the best reporters. 

I am not a Trump supporter---he strikes me as an entirely awful person. The old establishment GOP is even worse. 

But we need a quick and simple term to describe the collusion among the rival political party, weaponized prosecutorial and federal investigative agencies, Congressional "investigations" and related hearings, and an allied and even rabid media (a media often fronting for the CIA). 

Unfortunately, the historical circumstance is the above coalition-collusion emerged full-bloom in the Russiagate follies. 

When I say, "Look for RFK Jr. to be Russiagated," I am not signaling support for either political party or Trump. 

I am describing a formula that can and will be used against any non-establishment candidate. 

What amazes, and disgusts, me is the coverage these lying Russia-gate-denying GOP propagandists are getting in the corporate U.S. M$M this week.

Mark Thiessen is one example among many.  Has the guy ever written anything that was true?  🙄

Meanwhile, a number of journalists have exposed Durham's bogus Russia-gate investigation for the GOP nothing burger that it is.

Opinion | The Durham investigation was a flop. But it's a propaganda triumph. - The Washington Post

How John Durham Succeeded by Failing

For years, Bill Barr’s hand-picked special counsel kept Trump’s Russia hoax hoax alive.

Edited by W. Niederhut

Certainly interesting to see how "cuckoo for cocoa puffs" Rasmussen has become; while it was already known that they had devolved into a Republican propaganda tool in the last election, this fake poll seems a bit too far out there. I mean no disrespect to RFK Jr., but he is not running only one point behind Biden lol. 

Edit:

In fact this poll was so widely misappropriated by the usual MAGA fake news outlets, that Rasmussen had to issue a clarification:

Edited by Matt Allison

4 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Certainly interesting to see how "cuckoo for cocoa puffs" Rasmussen has become; while it was already known that they had devolved into a Republican propaganda tool in the last election, this fake poll seems a bit too far out there. I mean no disrespect to RFK Jr., but he is not running only one point behind Biden lol. 

Edit:

In fact this poll was so widely misappropriated by the usual MAGA fake news outlets, that Rasmussen had to issue a clarification:

Matt:

I am pretty sure RFK Jr. would release the JFK Records. Might even rein in the CIA-intel state. 

These are prime EF-JFKA topics. 

We know Biden did a snuff job on the JFK Records and will not rein in the CIA-intel state. 

Why are you conflating RFK Jr. supporters with Trump supporters? There may be some overlap, but that's about it. 

Do you prefer a Biden presidency to a RFK Jr. presidency? 

33 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

We know Biden did a snuff job on the JFK Records

I know nothing of the sort; we've gotten releases each of the past few months. It seems like once an employee or asset has passed on, redactions are removed.

35 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Why are you conflating RFK Jr. supporters with Trump supporters? There may be some overlap, but that's about it. 

Outside of this message board, the majority of public support for RFK Jr's Presidential bid so far has come from the right-wing. That's just reality.

36 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Do you prefer a Biden presidency to a RFK Jr. presidency? 

I probably agree with RFK Jr on most issues. But I also think Biden is extremely qualified and well-suited for the job, and I have zero problem with the job he's done, so I'll be sticking with him.

2 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

I know nothing of the sort; we've gotten releases each of the past few months. It seems like once an employee or asset has passed on, redactions are removed.

Outside of this message board, the majority of public support for RFK Jr's Presidential bid so far has come from the right-wing. That's just reality.

I probably agree with RFK Jr on most issues. But I also think Biden is extremely qualified and well-suited for the job, and I have zero problem with the job he's done, so I'll be sticking with him.

I refer you to in-house expert, and national expert, Larry Schnapf, on the issue of JFK Records.