The Education Forum

Al Pacino and John Travolta meet the Giancana Myth

36 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

He [Oliver Stone] used the most knowledgeable people on the planet for those screenplays-- including a lady from Yale, (for JFK) and DiEugenio.

A quick reminder and Reality Check (re: some of the ridiculous things that are endorsed as the truth in the JFK case by James DiEugenio, who is a person that W. Niederhut just referred to as one of the "most knowledgeable people on the planet" ) ....

Click-Here-Logo-3.png

Edited by David Von Pein

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, David Von Pein said:

Many people (numbering in the millions) disagree very strongly with your above assessment.

What an absurd statement.

After reading the articles I came back to compliment Jim on them, their informativeness to me, and ask a couple of questions.  

DVP, you damn well know there are no millions of people out there who have studied the JFKA at all, much less in any depth to judge whether Jim or anyone else is the ultimate warrior in the search for the Truth on the subject.

No one here can claim to have perfect punctuation or grammar.  Mistakes in Jim's articles few and far between in my observance, though I'm no English teacher and don't specifically look for them.  Why don't you all read the articles and comment on their content now?

45 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

What amazes me, after studying the bona fide JFK research literature in recent years, is the remarkable accuracy of Oliver Stone's JFK films.

He used the most knowledgeable people on the planet for those screenplays-- including a lady from Yale, (for JFK) and DiEugenio.

Oh, no... :rolleyes:

This has turned into another David Von Pein JFKA Disinformarion thread.

I remember this Von Pein horse manure from the first year I joined the Education Forum.

39 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

DVP, you damn well know there are no millions of people out there who have studied the JFKA at all, much less in any depth to judge whether Jim or anyone else is the ultimate warrior in the search for the Truth on the subject.

Yes, Ron, you're probably correct on this point (re: the "millions").

Let me revise my previous quote (so that it's technically more accurate):

"Many people (including virtually everybody who was an integral part of the Warren Commission and the HSCA and the Clark Panel and the Rockefeller Commission) disagree very strongly with your above assessment [that Jim DiEugenio is the "ultimate JFK Truth warrior"]."

Edited by David Von Pein

William:

People who wish to distract from the factual basis of the article--Mark, DVP and Brown-bring up this ridiculous grammatical question: vocative comma?

I mean, ROTF, LOL, 😀

Their motive is see through: they want to avoid the myriad problems I pointed out with Celozzi, since it shows that Stone's relying on the ARRB was a much wiser and beneficial path to follow.  Unless one thinks that Giancana killed Marilyn Monroe and then tried to scatter all those non existent letters from RFK all over the room, but somehow the Secret Service got there first?  From Hyannis Port?  In the middle of the night? When most of them hated the Kennedys?

Off of Celozzi's documentary, This is the kind of crapola I expect in this feature. I mean why would Pacino and Travolta want to be part of this?

The Magic Bullet fantasists don't want to touch that question for the above reasons.

But on the whole, I think Doug Horne, John Tunheim and Tom Samoluk were better witnesses than Antoinette and Francine Giancana. 

The thing Celozzi changed about Rosselli is a little shocking. Because, as Larry Hancock said,  he had almost as much surveillance on him as Giancana did.

It would have been nutty for him to go to Chicago and then Dallas. 

And thanks Ron.  Some of those books were hard to get, I had to send away for one on ILL.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Let me add, please note the differences between this and the other previous novel, Double Cross.

And recall, the basis for both are brothers of Giancana!

I could have gone on further with the differences between the two depictions. It gets ludicrous.

I guess with the Giancana family, they look upon this case as being the gift that keeps on giving.  Generational.

I mean this?  "Pepe told Celozzi that Oswald misfired from the upper floors of the Texas School Book Depository. So Rosselli fired and hit JFK."

15 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Many people (including virtually everybody who was an integral part of the Warren Commission and the HSCA and the Clark Panel and the Rockefeller Commission) disagree very strongly with your above assessment [that Jim DiEugenio is the "ultimate JFK Truth warrior"]."

Most of the people you are referring to are dead and shouldn't be used in your current argument.  They can't support or deny your opinion.

Forget the distractions: can we think about this one for a bit:

"Pepe told Celozzi that Oswald misfired from the upper floors of the Texas School Book Depository. So Rosselli fired and hit JFK."

5 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Most of the people you are referring to are dead and shouldn't be used in your current argument.  They can't support or deny your opinion.

But they've already fully supported my opinion (via their multiple investigations).

Edited by David Von Pein

This one is almost as bad:

"Nicoletti was in a car with patrolman J. D. Tippit and was screaming at Oswald to get in, but he did not."

Geez. Why aren't Mark, DVP and Brown  up in arms about this baloney?  

A comment by Anthony Hunt of Facebook. Where the articlce has been posted around 3-4 times with about 30 comments in one day.

"When you take your eye off the ball of what’s corroborated & what’s established speculation & falsehoods… this is the result…"

2 hours ago, Mark Ulrik said:

Doing my humble bit to save one of the most endangered fish in the language sea, the vocative comma, and I get accused of trying to score cheap points. Outrageous.

Get off the cross Mark. We need the firewood. (Note: comma intentionally left out to evoke more outrage).

4 minutes ago, Bob Ness said:

Get off the cross Mark. We need the firewood. (Note: comma intentionally left out to evoke more outrage).

That's mean Bob.