The Education Forum

JFK Lancer 2023 Conference

• 3 weeks later...

The planning is that it will be at the Hotel Lorenzo but as the contract has not been signed yet that is not confirmed so its not been formally announced - nor have the special rates been set up for reservations.  Just a bit early....

https://lorenzohotel.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIpveaiu34_wIVw0h_AB34-wMjEAAYASAAEgIPkfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

• 2 weeks later...

There will be special rates and they should be available soon - the first contract the hotel sent to Gabriella was fine except they had the special rates on the wrong day so she has to get another version to sign; once that is complete the rates will be available.  I will post as soon as I get word.    

One note on more speakers,  John Newman and Alan Dale will be participating but John has some travel issues so the presentation will be taped and presented during the conference.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, James Keane said:

Really looking forward to this! My one regret is that I land into Dallas too late for Matt Douthit’s presentation on Friday evening. 

Anyone else on this forum attending?

I will be attending and looking forward to it. "First time caller, long time listener."

At this point the regular in person tickets are sold out - of course  you can still register for virtual attendance since there is no limit on that...and their are options to access the sessions at will online once the conference is over. 

I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of people in Dallas this year...     Larry