The Education Forum

CIA Mouthpiece Daily Beast Calls RFK Jr. Dishonest and "Dumb as Shxt."

This is about the CIA and RFK Jr., not about partisan politics. 

First some background.

Veteran JFKA researcher Dick Russell has detailed The Daily Beast as a CIA mouthpiece:

12/19/21 The Defender 

Part 2: The Belly of The Daily Beast and Its Perceptible Ties to the CIA

Part 2 of a two-part series takes a deep dive into the history of the CIA’s central role in orchestrating news and editorial coverage in America’s most influential liberal national media outlets — and its continued hold today.

By 

---30---

OK, Daily Beast is a CIA mouthpiece.

Now we have the intel-state catamite The Daily Beast version of reporting: 

Contrarian Defenses of RFK Jr. Are Not Brave—They’re Boring

FAKE NUANCE

Anti-establishment pundits are predictably whatabout-ing their way into supporting the pudding brain candidacy of Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

Updated Jun. 24, 2023 3:12AM ET Published Jun. 23, 2023 10:31PM ET 
You do not, under any circumstances, “gotta hand it to RFK Jr.”

If you fancy yourself a nuanced, just-asking-questions, politically tribeless centrist—and are so desperate to find an activist avatar that will give voice to your outrage against the mainstream media, various government and corporate institutions, and the Democratic Party in general—then consider seeking out and elevating one who hasn’t demonstrated through decades of high-profile activism and innumerable media appearances that his two speeds are “dishonest” and “dumb as dooky.”

---30---

I do not know who is Anthony Fisher, or why he feels comfortable (other than being paid enough) calling another obviously literate and intelligent human "dumb as dooky." Of course, Fisher only makes himself look small and juvenile (btw, when did high-school punk talk become accepted in journalism?). 

RFK Jr. "dumb as shxt." Really? 

Are we really to believe the Niagara of feculent invective against RFK Jr., all using the anti-vaxxer talking points, and scrupulously avoiding any mention of the JFK Records and RFK Jr.'s position on the US globalist intel-military---all these articles happened spontaneously? 

This is an EF-JFKA topic. 

Damn.  Has anyone done a tally of MAGA Ben Cole's redundant RFK,Jr. threads on the JFKA board since the 56 Years thread was closed, and Ben refused to post on his MAGA Water Cooler thread?

Edited by W. Niederhut

8 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Ben - would it kill you to post the RFK Jr stuff elsewhere? 

Evidently I have no choice. 

And seriously...how does a recounting of a Mockingbird Op against RFK Jr hurt anyone? 

15 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Evidently I have no choice. 

And seriously...how does a recounting of a Mockingbird Op against RFK Jr hurt anyone? 

It doesn’t. I’m just trying to make peace and continue the debates without distraction. 

On 6/25/2023 at 8:53 AM, Matt Allison said:

This has nothing to do with the JFKA.

Really tired of the political campaigning going on in this forum.

Matt, in that regard, I wish you would stop posting phony stories about RFK Jr and his candidacy.

You have done it at least twice. 

In that regard, you and William are as bad as the Daily Beast.

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Matt, in that regard, I wish you would stop posting phony stories about RFK Jr and his candidacy.

You have done it at least twice. 

In that regard, you and William are as bad as the Daily Beast.

Bullsh**

2 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Bullsh**

Treat Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s Campaign as the Dangerous Joke That It Is---Daily Beast 

BAD CLOWN

The mainstream media is not required to give Kennedy Jr. a platform or cover his campaign, and they shouldn’t.

Updated Jun. 25, 2023 9:00PM EDT Published Jun. 25, 2023 9:00PM EDT 

Matt:

Have you ever seen such vitriol against any candidate 16 months before election day?

The Daily Beast is a CIA mouthpiece, as shown by JFKA researcher Dick Russell. 

The Daily Beast, instead of having a daily "Trump is Bad" post, now has a daily "RFK is Bad" post. 

You think the CIA fears RFK Jr's vaccine policies? Or maybe something else? 

Might you consider the whole "RFK Jr. is a racist" theme is a cheap smear? 

And has Biden proven to be anything but another security-state apparatchik?

Is there not danger in having an incapacitated president deluded by the perma-war complex? Which defines the present. 

Edited by Benjamin Cole

2 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Bullsh**

Matt,

I, too, wondered if this RFK, Jr. Moms for Liberty meme was accurate.  Let's hope not.

If RFK, Jr. is, in fact, pandering to the Anti-Woke, Anti-LGBT MAGA Moms for Liberty, he is no progressive Democrat.

One of the points I have tried to make on the forum recently is that a number of respected progressive journalists-- including Naomi Klein and Russ Baker-- have been asking serious questions about RFK's controversial policy positions.

Ben's redundant threads about Operation Mockingbird and RFK, Jr. is accurate, but it's not the whole story.