The Education Forum

THIS Is The Presidential Candidate You Intend To Support?

22 minutes ago, John Cotter said:

You have failed to cite the evidence requested of what RFK Jr actually said. Your continued misuse of the word “infer/ring” renders your posts nonsensical.

The purported “preventive vaccine” was an experimental concoction peddled by profiteering pharma with criminal records who had corrupted the relevant regulatory authorities.

On this spurious basis you accuse people of being racist.

You’re just spouting partisan political poison on behalf of an utterly corrupt plutocratic regime as part of a campaign to politically assassinate a candidate who presents a threat to that regime.

The only people who might agree with your vile nonsense are your political fellow travellers.

John,

My free psychiatric advice for today is, "Don't believe everything that your little green friends tell you."

Did you ever get around to studying those comparative COVID mortality rates for vaccinated and un-vaccinated adults in the U.S.?

As for RFK, Jr.'s recent comments, people were understandably offended by his suggestion that a virus may have been bio-engineered to selectively kill black people and non-Jews.

It is true that black people in the U.S. died of COVID at higher rates than whites and Asians, but the ethnic group with the highest COVID mortality rate in California was Latino, predominantly Mexican.

The Mexicans are the same group that your political fellow MAGA travellers want to stop with razor wire, while ordering troopers to push their hungry, little brown babies into the Rio.

Have you figured out yet which corrupt plutocratic political party in the U.S. has been cutting taxes for billionaires and corporations, while sabotaging climate change mitigation for Big Oil?

(Hint:  It's the party that is using RFK, Jr. to sabotage Joe Biden.)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, John Cotter said:

You have failed to cite the evidence requested of what RFK Jr actually said. Your continued misuse of the word “infer/ring” renders your posts nonsensical.

The purported “preventive vaccine” was an experimental concoction peddled by profiteering pharma with criminal records who had corrupted the relevant regulatory authorities.

On this spurious basis you accuse people of being racist.

You’re just spouting partisan political poison on behalf of an utterly corrupt plutocratic regime as part of a campaign to politically assassinate a candidate who presents a threat to that regime.

The only people who might agree with your vile nonsense are your political fellow travellers.

Citations please, beyond Robert F. Kennedy Jr. who is not a scientist, nor is he licensed to practice medicine.

Edited by Leslie Sharp

@Leslie Sharp can’t provide the citation I repeatedly requested which might back up her claims and accusations.

@W. Niederhut strawmans me as a MAGA person because his worldview is determined by a childishly simplistic Manicheanism divorced from reality.

I can’t help thinking of this clip from Cheers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbS2KSRUVHo

11 minutes ago, John Cotter said:

@Leslie Sharp can’t provide the citation I repeatedly requested which might back up her claims and accusations.

@W. Niederhut strawmans me as a MAGA person because his worldview is determined by a childishly simplistic Manicheanism divorced from reality.

I can’t help thinking of this clip from Cheers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbS2KSRUVHo

What is your source for an experimental concoction peddled by profiteering pharma with criminal records.

11 hours ago, Leslie Sharp said:

What is your source for an experimental concoction peddled by profiteering pharma with criminal records.

Your belated request for this citation is a deflection from my prior request for a citation from you, which you have persistently failed to provide. This is further evidence that you’re not debating in good faith and that what you’re engaged in is a demented political hit job on RFK Jr.

Hence, your request is disingenuous. Only nine days ago I posted the following proof of the covid scam:

https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/29366-this-is-the-presidential-candidate-you-intend-to-support/?do=findComment&comment=507796

Previously, I had posted about the corruption of the drug companies and regulatory agencies as documented in Ben Goldacre’s 2012 book, Bad Pharma: How Drug Companies Mislead Doctors and Harm Patients. The link to my post is here:

https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/29366-this-is-the-presidential-candidate-you-intend-to-support/?do=findComment&comment=507796

As for the criminality of drug companies, numerous such companies have had to pay billions of dollars in fines, as described in the Wikipedia article, “List of largest pharmaceutical settlements”:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_pharmaceutical_settlements

Of course, none of these inconvenient facts matter to you and your fellow faux left authoritarians, and you’ll continue posting your one-eyed rabid gibberish, no matter what citations, evidence or arguments are presented to refute it.

21 hours ago, John Cotter said:

Geez, John, as usual, you missed the point.

Like American MAGAts, you have an inaccurate, delusional understanding of basic 21st century American politics.

For starters, you should try reading Duke University historian Nancy MacLean's book, Democracy in Chains.

Amazon.com: Democracy in Chains: The Deep History of the Radical Right's Stealth Plan for America: 9781101980972: MacLean, Nancy: Books

Edited by W. Niederhut

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

Geez, John, as usual, you missed the point.

Like American MAGAts, you have an inaccurate, delusional understanding of basic 21st century American politics.

For starters, you should try reading Dike University historian Nancy MacLean's book, Democracy in Chains.

Amazon.com: Democracy in Chains: The Deep History of the Radical Right's Stealth Plan for America: 9781101980972: MacLean, Nancy: Books

For starters, you should read my posts.

1 hour ago, John Cotter said:

For starters, you should read my posts.

Perhaps.  Literary fiction is one of my favorite genres.

But what I was referring to, more specifically, is your erroneous concept of the relationship between Big Oil, corporate plutocracy, and America's political parties.  (See graph below.)

As an example, Republicans in the U.S. have repeatedly cut taxes for the wealthy during the past 40 years-- espousing Milton Friedman's "Trickle Down" economic theories.  Democrats have opposed Trickle Down, while advocating Keynesian approaches to economic stimulus during recessions (e.g., Obama's 2009 Stimulus Recovery Act.)

It is true that both parties have been corrupted by the quest for funding, but it is the Republicans who wiped out a century of campaign finance reforms and put elected offices up for sale to the highest Dark Money donors with their Citizens United SCOTUS ruling.

U.S. oil & gas lobbying spend by party 2022 | Statista

7 hours ago, John Cotter said:

Your belated request for this citation is a deflection from my prior request for a citation from you, which you have persistently failed to provide. This is further evidence that you’re not debating in good faith and that what you’re engaged in is a demented political hit job on RFK Jr.

Hence, your request is disingenuous. Only nine days ago I posted the following proof of the covid scam:

Previously, I had posted about the corruption of the drug companies and regulatory agencies as documented in Ben Goldacre’s 2012 book, Bad Pharma: How Drug Companies Mislead Doctors and Harm Patients. The link to my post is here:

As for the criminality of drug companies, numerous such companies have had to pay billions of dollars in fines, as described in the Wikipedia article, “List of largest pharmaceutical settlements”:

Of course, none of these inconvenient facts matter to you and your fellow faux left authoritarians, and you’ll continue posting your one-eyed rabid gibberish, no matter what citations, evidence or arguments are presented to refute it.

I assumed you were speaking in the specifics related to the video of Rep. Plaskett's questioning of RFK Jr. I can Google.

23 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

As for RFK, Jr.'s recent comments, people were understandably offended by his suggestion that a virus may have been bio-engineered to selectively kill black people and non-Jews.

Of course they were W., except for our "born in a barn" Cotter and unfortunately Paul B. who declare that absolutely anybody who would take offense at such a statement are  agents of the "deep state" whose only mission in life is to go after their blood idol. Either that or they've caved in to  "Operation Mockingbird!"

Just to clue you. Any politician who makes a reference that a virus could be bioengineered to kill someone of any of  their constituents better be prepared to come out with hard evidence that that in fact, is happening or he should just shut up. If Rk's even capable of that.

IMO, watching these guys huddling around RK attentively listening has about as much real significance as a bunch of guys shooting the sh-t on a street corner in Podunk, Mexico.
heh heh

But seriously, Also any politician who wants to get anywhere that makes any reference to the holocaust, it better be to another historical incident of mass killings and or ethnic cleansing. And his wimpy comparing his alleged "political persecution"  to something Anne Frank went through is just  politically moronic, dumb ass hyperbole!

Whether you like that or not. What  both you guys think ultimately doesn't mean sh-it.
The only conspiracies you guys face is just the rest of the world trying to remind you that it's not just  all about your opinions. But you never have listened.

1 hour ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Whether you like that or not. What  both you guys think ultimately doesn't mean sh-it.
The only conspiracies you guys face is just the rest of the world trying to remind you that it's not just  all about your opinions. But you never have listened.

Kirk,

On the contrary, I recently agreed with John Cotter that he and I have been "exacerbating our mutual irrelevance."

My only "follower" nowadays is our little black Pomeranian.  (Winston Churchill and I have both had a little black dog.)

And I think John's only follower is his cat, Seamus... 🤥

11 hours ago, John Cotter said:

Russ Baker is lauded for his meticulous research and objective approach to investigative journalism.  It is rare, in my experience, that he takes an outspoken and dare I say brave stance on an issue:

'
Let’s take a closer look at Tenpenny, who Kennedy says is “leading this movement against vaccines,” (emphasis added) and a brief look at the others . . .

. . . Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, an early promoter of the theory that 
COVID-19 is a bioweapon designed to spare Chinese and Jewish people — almost exactly what Kennedy later claimed publicly, although she may have only confirmed ideas he already had.

Tenpenny is quite the character. She has shared numerous antisemitic claims on social media, including Holocaust denial and praise for the notorious forgery The Protocols of the Elders of Zion,

In early 2022, she claimed Jews were using the Ukraine conflict to distract the world from a meeting in Europe about pandemic preparedness.

Kennedy will have a hard time disassociating himself from Tenpenny and her beliefs, given that she is right next to him in the image below for Kennedy’s June 27 “Health Policy Roundtable.”  . . .

. . . Dr. Joseph Mercola. Another osteopath, and No. 1 on the list of the “Disinformation Dozen” on vaccines. “Over the last decade, Dr. Mercola has built a vast operation to push natural health cures, disseminate anti-vaccination content, and profit from all of it, say researchers who have studied his network. In 2017, he filed an affidavit claiming his net worth was ‘in excess of $100 million,’” according to The New York Times.

. . . Del Bigtree. CEO of Informed Consent Action Network, an anti-vaccination group that has made millions off of spreading misinformation. Producer of the film Vaxxed: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe, based on the discredited work of Dr. Andrew Wakefield, who, through “deliberate fraud” tried to prove vaccines cause autism.. . . 

A Talk With an Ethicist

Kennedy’s comments made me wonder what actual experts thought. I reached out to Jacob M. Appel, the author of an insightful essay, “Is All Fair in Biological Warfare? The Controversy in Genetically Engineered Bioweapons,” that appeared in the British Medical Journal.

Appel is a doctor, affiliated with Columbia University and Mount Sinai Hospital, a lawyer — and a bioethicist.

“To my knowledge there’s no evidence that COVID is a bioweapon targeting ethnic or racial groups,” he told me. “None at all. …The numbers don’t support that.” 

In fact, he said, “it taps into canards about Judaism.” 

Russ closes with:
. . . It might be difficult, at first glance, to see the connection between Kennedy’s firehose of bad “science” and the ongoing corrosion and degradation of American politics. But the last thing this country can afford now is the further weaponization of unscientific falsehoods to exacerbate racial and ethnic divisions — for any purpose, let alone to carve a political niche in a democracy that is nearly on life support.  (emphasis added.)

Does anyone on this forum think
 John Kennedy and Robert Kennedy would participate in such a reckless tack? 

https://russbaker.substack.com/p/rfk-jrs-panel-of-health-hoaxers-hucksters?utm_source=post-email-title&publication_id=999447&post_id=135479420&isFreemail=true&utm_medium=email

Edited by Leslie Sharp

3 hours ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Russ Baker is lauded for his meticulous research and objective approach to investigative journalism.  It is rare, in my experience, that he takes an outspoken and dare I say brave stance on an issue:

'
Let’s take a closer look at Tenpenny, who Kennedy says is “leading this movement against vaccines,” (emphasis added) and a brief look at the others . . .

. . . Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, an early promoter of the theory that 
COVID-19 is a bioweapon designed to spare Chinese and Jewish people — almost exactly what Kennedy later claimed publicly, although she may have only confirmed ideas he already had.

Tenpenny is quite the character. She has shared numerous antisemitic claims on social media, including Holocaust denial and praise for the notorious forgery The Protocols of the Elders of Zion,

In early 2022, she claimed Jews were using the Ukraine conflict to distract the world from a meeting in Europe about pandemic preparedness.

Kennedy will have a hard time disassociating himself from Tenpenny and her beliefs, given that she is right next to him in the image below for Kennedy’s June 27 “Health Policy Roundtable.”  . . .

. . . Dr. Joseph Mercola. Another osteopath, and No. 1 on the list of the “Disinformation Dozen” on vaccines. “Over the last decade, Dr. Mercola has built a vast operation to push natural health cures, disseminate anti-vaccination content, and profit from all of it, say researchers who have studied his network. In 2017, he filed an affidavit claiming his net worth was ‘in excess of $100 million,’” according to The New York Times.

. . . Del Bigtree. CEO of Informed Consent Action Network, an anti-vaccination group that has made millions off of spreading misinformation. Producer of the film Vaxxed: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe, based on the discredited work of Dr. Andrew Wakefield, who, through “deliberate fraud” tried to prove vaccines cause autism.. . . 

A Talk With an Ethicist

Kennedy’s comments made me wonder what actual experts thought. I reached out to Jacob M. Appel, the author of an insightful essay, “Is All Fair in Biological Warfare? The Controversy in Genetically Engineered Bioweapons,” that appeared in the British Medical Journal.

Appel is a doctor, affiliated with Columbia University and Mount Sinai Hospital, a lawyer — and a bioethicist.

“To my knowledge there’s no evidence that COVID is a bioweapon targeting ethnic or racial groups,” he told me. “None at all. …The numbers don’t support that.” 

In fact, he said, “it taps into canards about Judaism.” 

Russ closes with:
. . . It might be difficult, at first glance, to see the connection between Kennedy’s firehose of bad “science” and the ongoing corrosion and degradation of American politics. But the last thing this country can afford now is the further weaponization of unscientific falsehoods to exacerbate racial and ethnic divisions — for any purpose, let alone to carve a political niche in a democracy that is nearly on life support.  (emphasis added.)

Does anyone on this forum think
 John Kennedy and Robert Kennedy would participate in such a reckless tack? 

https://russbaker.substack.com/p/rfk-jrs-panel-of-health-hoaxers-hucksters?utm_source=post-email-title&publication_id=999447&post_id=135479420&isFreemail=true&utm_medium=email

Thank you for belatedly posting “citations”.

The problem with them is that they don’t provide anything remotely like solid evidence that RFK Jr is a racist, notwithstanding the mish mash of purported guilt by association and tenuous interpretation which is supposed to be suggestive in that regard. It’s just tendentious flim flam cobbled together for the political purpose of nobbling RFK Jr’s presidential campaign.

Obviously faux left authoritarians are going to parrot the claim that this vacuous confection is some kind of smoking gun. That’s because pies are needed to be thrown in the idiotic game of political slapstick.

Accusing someone of racism is a serious matter. The burden of proof always lies with the accuser (Semper necessitas probandi incumbi ei qui agit).

You have provided no proof whatsoever.

7 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Perhaps.  Literary fiction is one of my favorite genres.

Thanks for confirming the fact that you haven’t been engaging rationally with my posts.