The Education Forum

THIS Is The Presidential Candidate You Intend To Support?

I am astonished people here are willing to look past idiotic and frankly disturbing statements from Robert F. Kennedy Jr. such as the below, made earlier this week at a fundraising dinner in New York:

“COVID-19. There is an argument that it is ethnically targeted. COVID-19 attacks certain races disproportionately,” Kennedy said. “COVID-19 is targeted to attack Caucasians and black people. The people who are most immune are Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese.”

“We don’t know whether it was deliberately targeted or not but there are papers out there that show the racial or ethnic differential and impact,” Kennedy hedged.

https://nypost.com/2023/07/15/rfk-jr-says-covid-was-ethnically-targeted-to-spare-jews/

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am astonished that you did not put up his reply. 

You aren't biased are you Jonathan?

The

story is mistaken. I have never, ever suggested that the COVID-19 virus was targeted to spare Jews. I accurately pointed out — during an off-the-record conversation — that the U.S. and other governments are developing ethnically targeted bioweapons and that a 2021 study of the COVID-19 virus shows that COVID-19 appears to disproportionately affect certain races since the furin cleave docking site is most compatible with Blacks and Caucasians and least compatible with ethnic Chinese, Finns, and Ashkenazi Jews. In that sense, it serves as a kind of proof of concept for ethnically targeted bioweapons. I do not believe and never implied that the ethnic effect was deliberately engineered. That study is here: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32664879/

BTW I do not see why this material was allowed to be posted here in the first place.

What the candidate says about the JFK murder and his father's murder  are relevant to this site.

CV 19 is not.  But using that to bash the candidate is part of an egregious agenda.

Edited by James DiEugenio

31 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

I am astonished that you did not put up his reply. 

You aren't biased are you Jonathan?

The

story is mistaken. I have never, ever suggested that the COVID-19 virus was targeted to spare Jews. I accurately pointed out — during an off-the-record conversation — that the U.S. and other governments are developing ethnically targeted bioweapons and that a 2021 study of the COVID-19 virus shows that COVID-19 appears to disproportionately affect certain races since the furin cleave docking site is most compatible with Blacks and Caucasians and least compatible with ethnic Chinese, Finns, and Ashkenazi Jews. In that sense, it serves as a kind of proof of concept for ethnically targeted bioweapons. I do not believe and never implied that the ethnic effect was deliberately engineered. That study is here: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32664879/

For those who haven't seen the latest James Bond movie, No Time to Die, the plot centers on a villain who uses genomic data to create bioweapons targeting populations based on their genotypes-- precisely what RFK, Jr. is referring to here.  Of course, it was fiction, but it occurred to me while watching that movie that some crazy bastards have probably been interested in the concept.

I haven't seen any data-- most of which is top secret, I'm sure-- but it wouldn't surprise me to learn that someone is studying bioweapons that target particular genotypes.

Homo lupus homini.

NO TIME TO DIE – The Movie Spoiler

No matter what spin he tries to put on it after the fact, Kennedy is on video in the Post article linked in my original post, saying exactly the words attributed to him. Furthermore, according to a study by the Office for National Statistics, Jews had a higher mortality rate from COVID-19 in the United Kingdom compared to other ethnic groups.

10 minutes ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

No matter what spin he tries to put on it after the fact, Kennedy is on video in the Post article linked in my original post, saying exactly the words attributed to him. Furthermore, according to a study by the Office for National Statistics, Jews had a higher mortality rate from COVID-19 in the United Kingdom compared to other ethnic groups.

Don't get me wrong, Jonathan.  There are a number of RFK, Jr.'s beliefs that I believe to be erroneous-- especially regarding infectious diseases and vaccines.

I was merely pointing out that the possibility of bioweapons engineered to target genotypes seems, frighteningly, plausible.

Jonathan's entitled to bring this up. What can you say? Certainly all the alternative media who interviews him are sympathetic to the sacrifices his family has made for the country, and want to believe he's a great guy.  Then he goes and says something absolutely stupid,  then we witness a lot of circuitous backpedaling that goes on for minutes to hopefully, if you have a short memory,  just get him back to square one.
As was obvious in the Breaking Points interview. Though he has a long environmental  background , perhaps after talking to some rich tech friends, he says now that climate change is not  going to be an issue of his campaign? He wants the government out of the energy market. That was the problem all along.   All the classic liberal things like a wealth tax or a guaranteed minimum or a living wage, he talks against. Doesn't seem to think there's much hope fighting for a single payer health care system.   He's largely  corporate with populist rhetoric.

Though some abroad are more use to monarchies.  I guess the closest thing we have to a monarchy is a political dynasty. In this case, at what a cost! I would have liked to have saved up and used that potential progressive bullet more effectively in the future.

@W. Niederhut
During a recent interview on Fox, RFK Jr. said, Trump is probably the most successful debater in this country since Lincoln - Douglas.

(Some may argue I'm taking the statement out of context; I'll leave it with the reader to draw their own conclusion.)

I think the comparison is indicative of someone disconnected from the reality.

Trump does not debate.  Trump dominates the stage with lies. He bullies, blusters, hurls physical insults and during at least one debate, engaged in physical menacing of his opponent. 

Trump is unfit for office. The MAGA cult has destroyed the GOP. Robert Kennedy's campaign of "tolerance" is only serving to normalize him and the them, and may well move the bar permanently back to the 1960s' era of racism, anti-Semitism, proto-fascism in this country.

I seriously worry "the appeaser" skipped a generation in the Kennedy family.

Jonathan, nice way to leave out how he prefaced it.

He said that some people make the argument.

How did you miss that?

Maybe because you wanted to?  Which you obviously did.

Again, this should never have been posted here.  Jonathan knows that, and he did it anyway.

BTW here is another response that Jonathan, in his utter objectivity and fairness, failed to post.

OSenWLLg_normal.jpg

After speaking with RFK Jr. this morning, I’m severely disappointed in this headline. Being a Jew combatting REAL antisemitism this was not it. He clarified with me this morning that he was discussing ethnic bio weapons, and merely stated that the Cleveland Clinic study showed that SARS-COV2 affects certain ethnicities more than others. #1 being people of African decent. It is least compatible with Fins, and Ashkenazi Jews. This is what he said that was spun by the media (per usual) And P.S- he’s a huge ally for Israel.

Finally, read this story.  And this is from 20 years ago. 

Does no one here understand what the Wuhan lab was about?  Incredible.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Notice how the media always talks about, and slants, RFK Jr.'s admittedly controversial views on health care, medicine and vaccines.

The same media never even gives a platform to RFK Jr.'s very sensible views on a smaller US military, a smaller intel state, or who murdered JFK. 

Let alone international trade and a more-secure southern border.  Or the Dictator-Puppet Biden's snuff-job on the JFK Records. 

The very same mouthpieces that have been outed as CIA fronts are the most vociferous in lead-dog attacking RFK Jr. 

The government-funded PBS has called RFK Jr.'s view on the JFKA---which are the same views of the bulk of this forum---as a "debunked conspiracy" theory. 

Dudes---you can't see what is going on? 

I’ve previously posted the video below of RFK Jr debating both a doctor and a town hall moderator on his vaccine stance. Nobody has been able to identify any flaw in his position:

https://twitter.com/DireReport/status/1674248850180288518

Also, vaccine scientist and RFK Jr critic Professor Peter Hotez has been offered 2.6 million dollars to debate RFK Jr on the Joe Rogan show, but he has declined the offer. One of the excuses Hotez made is that “in science we do not do debates”. So much for vaccine “science”.

https://rumble.com/v2vcqo6-2.6-million-isnt-enough-for-hotez-v-rfk-jr-ep.2.html

Edited by John Cotter

2 hours ago, John Cotter said:

vaccine scientist and RFK Jr critic Professor Peter Hotez has been offered 2.6 million dollars to debate RFK Jr on the Joe Rogan show, but he has declined

That's because Dr. Hotez is a serious person and Joe Rogan is not.

32 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

That's because Dr. Hotez is a serious person and Joe Rogan is not.

I'm wilting under the weight of your logic.

What does RFK Jr. hope to gain by bringing up such stuff in a presidential campaign? You know, stuff that people around the kitchen table really care about. My theory is that he thinks he can out-stupid Trump in a general election, winning the stupid vote that Trump has proven to be large, and steal another election from the Orange Ogre. RFK Jr. doesn't seem to understand that he has to beat Old Joe Biden first. Old Joe may be mentally and physically slower than he was in his prime, but he ain't stupid. And I doubt that the stupid vote out there is large enough, outside of Trump's base, to win a general election with stupidity.