The Education Forum

USAF COL. Prouty, Operation BLOODSTONE, SS-Obersturmbannführer Skorzeny, & the murder of President Kennedy...

6 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Probably for the same reason you and many others pooh-pooh possible  MKNAOMI connection to the assassination:

Y’all don’t know any better.

CV-

I do not pooh-pooh your theory on the JFKA. 

I am just on a different page, or entirely uncertain about what happened on 11/22.

I am sure there was more than one gunman armed with a single-shot bolt action rifle. 

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

CV-

Okay, we’re making progress.  Not my theory.  It was the situation the autopsists faced with the body in front of them.  Two soft tissue entrance wounds, no exits, no bullets recovered.  A high tech ambush scenario was their idea.

16 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Okay, we’re making progress.  Not my theory.  It was the situation the autopsists faced with the body in front of them.  Two soft tissue entrance wounds, no exits, no bullets recovered.  A high tech ambush scenario was their idea.

I hereby bestow upon Cliff Varnell The "Excellent Theory Extraordinaire Award." 

I hereby bestow upon Cliff Varnell The "Excellent Theory Extraordinaire Award." 

That’s Ben Cole making faces and doing a pooh.

This is what I find mystifying.  All I do is point out statements in the historical record — interviews with FBI guys Sibert and ONeill — reporting what the autopsists said the night of the autopsy.  What does that have to do with me?

I’ve seen this for twenty years.  There’s a theory in the historical record directly relating to the murder — and I own that because I point it out?

Just now, Cliff Varnell said:

That’s Ben Cole making faces and doing a pooh.

This is what I find mystifying.  All I do is point out statements in the historical record — interviews with FBI guys Sibert and ONeill — reporting what the autopsists said the night of the autopsy.  What does that have to do with me?

I’ve seen this for twenty years.  There’s a theory in the historical record directly relating to the murder — and I own that because I point it out?

You misunderstood me. 

I accept your theory without pooh-poohing. I made a light-hearted recognition of your theory. 

I am on a different page, which is not the same thing as pooh-poohing. 

I would like to know, and I have been unsuccessful at finding out, if there are times when even experienced forensic pathologists find their bullet-path probes are blocked, as muscles or body organs shift after the event. 

We can agree we had two rank amateurs, and one inexperienced pathologist, doing the JFK autopsy. 

And do not pooh-pooh my concerns!

You misunderstood me. 

I accept your theory without pooh-poohing. I made a light-hearted recognition of your theory. 

There you go again! By ascribing this scenario to me is pure pooh.

8 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

There you go again! By ascribing this scenario to me is pure pooh.

(Very serious and long face, furrowed eyebrows, measured gravel-voice, eye-contact): I accept your explanation of the JFKA without pooh-poohing. 

I am on a different page. 

I would like to know if sometimes bullet-probes are blocked by shifting internal organs and muscles, post event. 

(Very serious and long face, furrowed eyebrows, measured gravel-voice, eye-contact): I accept your explanation of the JFKA without pooh-poohing. 

What you haven’t accepted yet is the fact it’s not my explanation.

You don’t get it?

2 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

What you haven’t accepted yet is the fact it’s not my explanation.

You don’t get it?

I do not accept or reject the explanations, on nearly any aspect of the JFKA, of three inexperienced non-practicing federal government pathologists working under harried and hurried and politically charged conditions.

Worse, surviving x-rays and photos look to have been monkeyed with. 

I do not accept or reject the explanations, on nearly any aspect of the JFKA, of three inexperienced non-practicing federal government pathologists working under harried and hurried and politically charged conditions.

There’s the pooh-pooh!  I knew ya had in ya, Ben.  You have to witness bash—they didn’t confirm your Pet Theory.

Worse, surviving x-rays and photos look to have been monkeyed with. 

Dr. David Mantik verified the authenticity of the cervical x-ray, which shows a hairline fracture in the right T1 transverse process and an airpocket overlaying the T1/C7 TPs.

Consistent with the Autopsists Scenario of a high tech ambush.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

CV-

I am just on a different page, or entirely uncertain about what happened on 11/22.

I am sure there was more than one gunman armed with a single-shot bolt action rifle. 

One problem here.  The Carcano, or a Mauser are not single-shot rifles.  Shirley you've heard of the three shot theory of the Warren Omission.

Edited by Ron Bulman

22 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

One problem here.  The Carcano, or a Mauser are not single-shot rifles.  Shirley you've heard of the three shot theory of the Warren Omission.

No, Ron they are single shot rifles, but LHO was able to work the mechanism in split-second  intervals, as fast as a semi-automatic. 

You need to get your facts straight (: 

56 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

There’s the pooh-pooh!  I knew ya had in ya, Ben.  You have to witness bash—they didn’t confirm your Pet Theory.

Dr. David Mantik verified the authenticity of the cervical x-ray, which shows a hairline fracture in the right T1 transverse process and an airpocket overlaying the T1/C7 TPs.

Consistent with the Autopsists Scenario of a high tech ambush.

You have the last word, and my salute. 

3 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

No, Ron they are single shot rifles, but LHO was able to work the mechanism in split-second  intervals, as fast as a semi-automatic. 

You need to get your facts straight 🙂

There is no mechanism to work in a single shot rifle.  You manually load one bullet at a time.  My dad still had my grandad's single shot 22, which he learned to shoot with, until it was stolen in the 1980s. I still have an antique single shot 16 gauge shotgun.  New single shots are still available for purchase.  The theory is they teach you to hit what you are aiming at, as there is no second chance.  As opposed to a semi automatic or bolt action or pump shotgun.