The Education Forum

Mac Wallace

This is such an important detail concerning evidence, yet I had forgotten about it. Mac Wallace, the cold-blooded killer who had a history of doing LBJ's "dirty work". A single fingerprint of his found on a box near the Sniper's Nest. Was it planted? Likely. Who would have planted it and why? Someone involved in the JFKA who wanted leverage over LBJ, which could help explain LBJ going along with the coverup?

My first question is, can a fingerprint be planted? Wouldn't you need the person's finger? (At the time of the assassination, how many fingers did Wallace have?)

Yes, fingerprints can be faked. It is done in the art world to "authenticate" bogus art. 

You find a real fingerprint, and there are methods to copy and make a latex mold, fits over your own finger like a thimble. 

However Joan Mellen looked into the Wallace fingerprint, and thought it not authentic. 

Mellen also interviewed Wallace's son Michael (a 30 year law enforcement officer) who recalled Mac at home in Anaheim, California on the 22nd Nov., '63.

(Faustian Bargains-Joan Mellen p257)

7 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Yes, fingerprints can be faked. It is done in the art world to "authenticate" bogus art. 

You find a real fingerprint, and there are methods to copy and make a latex mold, fits over your own finger like a thimble. 

Real "Mission Impossible" type stuff.

Of course fingerprints can be planted. With today's technology anything's possible.

4 hours ago, Pete Mellor said:

Mellen also interviewed Wallace's son Michael (a 30 year law enforcement officer) who recalled Mac at home in Anaheim, California on the 22nd Nov., '63.

(Faustian Bargains-Joan Mellen p257)

So staying home November 22nd, 1963

E. Howard Hunt, John Martino, Mac Wallace anybody else that needs to be added to this list?

7 minutes ago, Paul Cummings said:

So staying home November 22nd, 1963

E. Howard Hunt, John Martino, Mac Wallace anybody else that needs to be added to this list?

On 7/17/2023 at 11:46 PM, Charles Blackmon said:

Actually the Wallace print was put into evidence. It doesn't sound like anyone has said on record they saw the print actually being lifted from a box. 

Mellen said the guy used to verify the fingerprint as Wallace's was unlicensed. 

I have looked at the fingerprint online. My amateur assessment is it is not clear it is a match or not, due to the quality of images. 

Joan Mellen on page 14 of Faustian Bargains wrote:

"Mac Wallace is a case in point, his history with Lyndon Johnson a window into Johnson's methods. Wallace's story is so intriguing because, unlike other of Johnson's acolytes, it is difficult to prove what he did for Lyndon Johnson, and what Lyndon Johnson, in turn, did for him. More than any other of Johnson's proteges and acolytes, Wallace's connection to him remans cloaked in secrecy."

I have always thought what Mellen wrote here undercuts her defense of Mac Wallace in her book. 

Billie Sol Estes told me Mac Wallace was a stone killer and had killed people on Johnson's orders. 

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Mellen said the guy used to verify the fingerprint as Wallace's was unlicensed. 

I have looked at the fingerprint online. My amateur assessment is it is not clear it is a match or not, due to the quality of images. 

The real point is, who would want to implicate Mac Wallace and why?

17 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

I have always thought what Mellen wrote here undercuts her defense of Mac Wallace in her book. 

Billie Sol Estes told me Mac Wallace was a stone killer and had killed people on Johnson's orders. 

If there is anyone who would be capable of committing cold blooded murder it would be someone who had already done so.

Wallace was an alcoholic and emotionally unbalanced basket case as early in his adult life as Oct. 22nd 1951 when he drove to the Austin Texas Pitch And Putt golf course and in broad daylight and in front of witnesses blasted John Kinzer to death. And then simply drove away.

It was easy for a Texas jury to come to their "Murder With Malice" verdict in the subsequent trial. 

But then a Texas Good Ole Boy political "miracle" happened when after a short recess right after the verdict was read, judge Charles O. Betts sentenced Wallace to only a 5 year suspended sentence!

Holy Toledo!

Wallace ( represented by LBJ's own attorney John Cofer ) walked!

If that trial and sentence was depicted in a movie the audience would erupt with a bellowing Guffaw!

The depths of political corruption in the state of Texas at that time was epic!

With LBJ ( and Ed Clark ) as one of their top King Pins. No debate at all with this reality.

And what would anyone expect that Mac Wallace would owe LBJ for getting him off a jury verdict reached murder rap?

Edited by Joe Bauer