The Education Forum

David Talbot on the assassinations and RFK, Jr.

David Boylan

What the MSM has done to Bobby Kennedy is truly amazing.

I think you have to go back to Ross Perot to see a parallel.

I do not think even that suffices for how badly he has been covered.

I just wonder, had he not written that book about CV 19, if it would have been different. 

What made it worse is it became a best seller.

Satan himself would get better treatment by legacy media than RFK2...and I have to believe it goes back to the JFK Records Act, and that RFK2 would renew the JFK initiatives regarding foreign policy. We are seeing CIA Op Mocks. 

I don't dare discuss C19 for fear of being excommunicated. 

There is this headline: 

CIA bribed its own COVID-19 origin team to reject lab-leak theory, anonymous whistleblower claims

Agency denies allegation as congressional panel demands information from CIA probe into pandemic’s start

12 SEP 2023

5:35 PM ET

BYJON COHEN

---30---

Why on earth did the US government ban discussions of the origins of C19, and why did the origins of C19 become perceived as a partisan issue? 

You can't make this stuff up. 

In spite of this being on RFK JR's substack and the first sentence the article was pretty much all about the msm's lack of diligence in reporting over the years, and now, and RFK JR's acceptance that some part of the CIA was likely involved in his father's and uncles assassinations.  It is a great article as usual for Talbot.  I thought it might be within the limits of tolerance for the moderators.  If we could tick to the media aspect and RFK Jr's learning process.  I'm not sure how covid or Wuhan relate or might affect the fate of the thread.

29 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Satan himself would get better treatment by legacy media than RFK2...and I have to believe it goes back to the JFK Records Act, and that RFK2 would renew the JFK initiatives regarding foreign policy. We are seeing CIA Op Mocks. 

I don't dare discuss C19 for fear of being excommunicated. 

There is this headline: 

CIA bribed its own COVID-19 origin team to reject lab-leak theory, anonymous whistleblower claims

Agency denies allegation as congressional panel demands information from CIA probe into pandemic’s start

12 SEP 2023

5:35 PM ET

BYJON COHEN

---30---

Why on earth did the US government ban discussions of the origins of C19, and why did the origins of C19 become perceived as a partisan issue? 

You can't make this stuff up. 

Leslie Sharp

Obviously a good deal hinges on the identity of the unnamed CIA whistleblower.

Unfortunately, in the current climate it's essential to analyze sensational claims through a partisan lens. 
Those unfamiliar with Brad Wenstrup, a trained podiatrist heading the congressional committee on Covid:

Texas v. Pennsylvania
In December 2020, Wenstrup was one of 126 Republican members of the House of Representatives to sign an amicus brief in support of Texas v. Pennsylvania, a lawsuit filed at the United States Supreme Court contesting the results of the 2020 presidential election, in which Joe Biden defeated[24] incumbent Donald Trump. The Supreme Court declined to hear the case on the basis that Texas lacked standing under Article III of the Constitution to challenge the results of an election held by another state.[25][26][27]

Aug. 9, 2022. My (Wenstrup) statement on the FBI's raid of President Trump's home: "The FBI raid of former President Donald Trump's personal home is completely without precedent in American history. We have seen the FBI and Department of Justice Weaponized and politicized within the FISA courts, their unending protection of Hillary Clinton, their support of James Comes, and with Hunter Biden. I support Lead Republican Mike Turner's demand that FBI Director Christopher Wray immediately brief members of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on any national security threats that were used to justify his decision."

Mar 5 2023: Face the Nation. Wenstrup on the question of his committee members:
MARGARET BRENNAN: I think a lot of people would welcome just sticking to the facts, which is why I want to ask you about the membership on your committee, because you have Marjorie Taylor Greene on it. She's shared misleading information about deaths and Covid vaccines. She compared vaccines to Nazis forcing Jews to wear gold stars. Dr. Ronny Jackson, who said masks never worked. He called the omicron variant the midterm election variant.
How do people take your committee work seriously with members like this on it?
BRAD WENSTRUP: Well, I think we have a lot of serious members that -- on both sides of the aisle that are just after the truth. I think that they come from a variety of backgrounds.