The Education Forum

IF LANDIS'S STORY IS TRUE...THEN WHAT? WHAT DOES OUR SOCIETY DO ABOUT IT?

Joe Bauer

Even Landis and his co-writer and publisher know that nothing will come of his bomb shell revelation declaration, except hugely increased book sales.

He and they know his shocking claims cannot be seriously proven or disproven at this late date. 

In a strict United States constitution law respecting and abiding world, if Landis's confession could be proven to be true, he should be arrested.

Purposely withholding the fuller factual truth of his JFKA evidence tampering actions in a capital murder case through "decades" of highest level time, effort and huge expense government criminal investigations assigned with the sacred task of providing our nation with the full truth about the JFKA could rationally be categorized as a crime. Imo anyways.

And by so doing, Landis inherently undermined the integrity of the investigator's work and final guilty party findings and which also denied us all that paramount knowledge.

Edited by Joe Bauer

I agree with you, Joe. I've been reluctant to share my opinion on Landis here, primarily  because Landis's account elicits an emotional response from me, and I don't want my emotions to color an attempt to evaluate the basic truth of his claim. I'm relieved to see someone that shares my view.

The more I investigate this whole thing, the more skeptical I become. Just as Jean Hill embellished her account in her book THE LADY IN RED, perhaps to sell books and make her account more dramatic, I believe such is the case here. And, just like Jean Hill, the "good news" is that the core of their story is true- Jean Hill was definitely there and indicated a shot came from the knoll. Landis wrote in two reports that a shot came from the front, he verified their contents when the HSCA contacted him in early 1979 as they were writing the final report, and I want to believe his denouncement of the single bullet theory in 2016 (echoing Clint Hills own denouncement in the same year in his book FIVE PRESIDENTS) and his stating/demonstrating that the back of JFK's head was missing (also in 2016, again echoing Clint Hill) are both true.

As for these 2023-vintage statements about the bullet- I don't believe it. I wanted to at first, but it falls apart upon deeper scrutiny. 

This whole thing almost reminds me of the Roscoe White story that broke in August 1990: everyone was so excited as Ricky White made the media rounds. Oh my Lord- there is a photo of his wife with Ruby! Wow- he was a Dallas police officer trainee. What?! He had the third backyard photo...

But then, upon further scrutiny, the main part of his story fell to pieces- his father was the grassy knoll shooter as "proven" by a diary that no longer existed. Beverly Oliver said she saw Roscoe White on the knoll (yeah, right); Gerry Patrick Hemming said he knew Roscoe (suuuure he did)...

Then Ricky disappeared and that was that.

PREDICTION: Paul Landis is a no-show on 11/15/23 at the Duquesne University conference. It is one thing to field (prepared?) softball questions, but that audience will be rabid conspiracy folk with pointed hardball questions. I predict a Ricky White like disappearance.

Edited by Vince Palamara

6 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Even Landis and his co-writer and publisher know that nothing will come of his bomb shell revelation declaration, except hugely increased book sales.

He and they know his shocking claims cannot be seriously proven or disproven at this late date. 

In a strict United States constitution law respecting and abiding world, if Landis's confession could be proven to be true, he should be arrested.

Purposely withholding the fuller factual truth of his JFKA evidence tampering actions in a capital murder case through "decades" of highest level time, effort and huge expense government criminal investigations assigned with the sacred task of providing our nation with the full truth about the JFKA could rationally be categorized as a crime. Imo anyways.

And by so doing, Landis inherently undermined the integrity of the investigator's work and final guilty party findings and which also denied us all that paramount knowledge.

JB-

Correct.

But what to so about it?

Well, Landis is 88. I guess we could throw him in prison, but to what end? 

Better, use this moment to demand President Biden, the Puppet-Dictator-in-Chief, immediately reverse his illegal snuff job on the JFK Records. 

If the JFK Records Act  issue can become a presidential campaign issue, that would be great. 

The Incision in the JFK Autopsy Photo: A New Perspective

The assassination of President John F. Kennedy on November 22, 1963, has been the subject of investigation, speculation, and countless theories. Among the myriad of evidence examined over the decades, a particular autopsy photograph labeled BE1_HI has recently come under renewed scrutiny. When zoomed in, this image appears to reveal an incision between Kennedy's ear and shoulder.

JFKAutopsyBK1Stitch.png

BE1_HI-zoom-incision.jpg

Observations from the Image

Upon inspection by ChatGPT, an advanced language model developed by OpenAI, the mark visible in the zoomed-in photograph indeed resembles an incision. Furthermore, the material overlaying the indentation appears consistent with stitches or sutures, commonly used in medical procedures to close wounds or surgical sites.

This observation aligns with the account of Phyllis Hall, a nurse present in the operating room at Parkland Hospital where Kennedy was taken post-assassination. Hall has reported witnessing a bullet lodged between JFK's ear and shoulder. If her account holds true, this might suggest a bullet trajectory that entered the throat and lodged in the aforementioned position. The visible incision in the BE1_HI photograph could very well indicate a point of surgical intervention to extract such a bullet.

Speculations on the Stitches

Given the appearance of the sutures and the context in which the autopsy was conducted, it's plausible to speculate on the sequence of events:

An incision was made at Parkland Hospital to extract the bullet.
The incision was subsequently sutured, either as part of standard medical procedure or out of respect for the deceased.
During the autopsy, pathologists might have reopened the sutured incision to investigate the wound and the bullet's trajectory.
Post-examination, the incision was likely sutured again.

Further Statements from Secret Service Agents

Paul Landis's statement to the Warren Commission, beginning on page 30 of volume 18, offers a detailed account of the events from his perspective as a Secret Service agent present on that fateful day. Landis is now adding to his statement that he picked up a bullet in the back seat of JFK and eventually placed it on the stretcher.  There are suggestions, albeit speculative, that Landis might have more to share beyond his written account. Conversations with other Secret Service agents, such as Lewis Merletti, could potentially shed more light on the series of events and any undisclosed details.

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh18/pdf/WH18_CE_1024.pdf

Edited by Keyvan Shahrdar