The Education Forum

Oswald's Last Letter Puzzled FBI

Douglas Caddy

On 9/26/2023 at 2:43 PM, David Boylan said:

Whom do you believe the author was referring to "that has since been replaced"?

I think that depends on the who within "the Cuban consulate was guilty of a gross breach of regulations", doesn't it?

If the writer is aware of Azcue's replacement, but is wrong about the date... is the writer aware of the "regulations breached"? 

Can you help me understand the connection between Azcue and this breach and in turn how anyone would know about it when
WE don't even know about it, at this point in time.

This is Sept 9 1963.  On the 10th we have 104-10163-11012 talking of how CASAS would possibly try and approach AZCUE.
"If Azcue said no, that would be the end of it"

On Sept 13, 104-10163-10010 AZCUE supposedly now leaving OCT 4.

I guess the point is those in the CIA involved in the documentation which flowed - and those ancillary - were well aware of the situation with AZCUE.
Even if the writer is referring to AZCUE, isn't it only Ruth Paine the source for the handwritten letter as well as the typed letter?

Finally David, I have a number of documents talking about AM(S)POON-1 and the AMROD dirty mail campaigns that occurred around the Cuban Embassy's personnel in the months prior to Sept/Oct.  There really is little reason to believe that letter is not just another prop., as I see it

image.thumb.jpeg.e96eea992b3a632f1574cd8455a5e912.jpeg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic