The Education Forum

Those Front Steps

Alan Ford

2 hours ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

Not only is it my opinion, it's also the opinion of 99 out of every 100 credible JFK assassination researchers. The fact that nobody supports your alteration nonsense should tell you something about the quality of your work, but clearly it doesn't ...

Most JFKA researchers are alterationists.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Alan Ford said:

Yes x2

(I had asked Alan if he was saying JFK had approved the false flag incident he describes as a pretext to go after Castro)

Let's review. Kennedy had his first chance to go after Castro with the Bay of Pigs, set up for him by Nixon and Allen Dulles.  Dulles thought he had trapped Kennedy into providing air support, and preferably, sending in troops when the invasion failed. He was wrong.  Kennedy refused.

Next the Cuban missile crisis. All the military and nat security advisors and some domestic aides wanted either to bomb the missile site or invade Cuba. Kennedy said no and worked out a plan with Krushchev to cool the crisis in part by agreeing not to invade Cuba.  

The generals came to Kennedy with a plan to preemptively strike the Soviet Union to take advantage of the US superiority in nukes before the Soviets could catch up.  The loss of life would be manageable, they said.  Kennedy threw them out of his office.

They came back with Operation Northwoods, a false flag incident that could be blamed on Castro as a excuse to attack him.  Kennedy said no.

After the missile crisis, both Kennedy and Krushchev realized how close they came to ending life on earth, and how each was surrounded by hard line war mongers.  They began back channel discussions of ways to accept their differences and work together to prevent catastrophe.

Kennedy also opened secret talks with Castro to try to work out ways they could live with each other.  Castro told Kennedy's envoy (on the very day Kennedy was murdered) that Krushchev told him that he would be able to work with Kennedy.

Krushchev said Kennedy's speech at AU extolling the similarities of the Russian and American people and laying out a plan for peace, was the greatest speech by an American since FDR and had it played all over the Soviet Union.

But despite all of this and much more we now know (this is just a brief summary), Alan, you  know better. What JFK really wanted was to overthrow Castro, knowing that it would lead to war with the Soviet Union because Krushchev could not stand by and do nothing.  Kennedy must have wanted that too.  So he concocted the scheme you describe.

What nonsense.

7 hours ago, Roger Odisio said:
(I had asked Alan if he was saying JFK had approved the false flag incident he describes as a pretext to go after Castro)

Let's review. Kennedy had his first chance to go after Castro with the Bay of Pigs, set up for him by Nixon and Allen Dulles.  Dulles thought he had trapped Kennedy into providing air support, and preferably, sending in troops when the invasion failed. He was wrong.  Kennedy refused.

Next the Cuban missile crisis. All the military and nat security advisors and some domestic aides wanted either to bomb the missile site or invade Cuba. Kennedy said no and worked out a plan with Krushchev to cool the crisis in part by agreeing not to invade Cuba.  

The generals came to Kennedy with a plan to preemptively strike the Soviet Union to take advantage of the US superiority in nukes before the Soviets could catch up.  The loss of life would be manageable, they said.  Kennedy threw them out of his office.

They came back with Operation Northwoods, a false flag incident that could be blamed on Castro as a excuse to attack him.  Kennedy said no.

After the missile crisis, both Kennedy and Krushchev realized how close they came to ending life on earth, and how each was surrounded by hard line war mongers.  They began back channel discussions of ways to accept their differences and work together to prevent catastrophe.

Kennedy also opened secret talks with Castro to try to work out ways they could live with each other.  Castro told Kennedy's envoy (on the very day Kennedy was murdered) that Krushchev told him that he would be able to work with Kennedy.

Krushchev said Kennedy's speech at AU extolling the similarities of the Russian and American people and laying out a plan for peace, was the greatest speech by an American since FDR and had it played all over the Soviet Union.

But despite all of this and much more we now know (this is just a brief summary), Alan, you  know better. What JFK really wanted was to overthrow Castro, knowing that it would lead to war with the Soviet Union because Krushchev could not stand by and do nothing.  Kennedy must have wanted that too.  So he concocted the scheme you describe.

What nonsense.

Yes, my explanation for what really went down 11/22/63 is going to be challenging for anyone still clinging to the kumbaya version of the Kennedy brothers' plans for Cuba.

Look closely, friends, and you will see that the driver, Mr. William Greer, appears not to be looking at the road ahead:

Towner-Unger-full.gif

Cf (perhaps) this intriguing piece of testimony:

Mr. TRULY. [...] And the driver of the Presidential car swung out too far to the right, and he came almost within an inch of running into this little abutment here, between Elm and the Parkway. And he slowed down perceptibly and pulled back to the left to get over into the middle lane of the parkway. Not being familiar with the street, he came too far out this way when he made his turn.

Does Towner explain this odd little circumstance by showing Mr. Greer taking his eye off the road to look in the lower mirror? i.e. this mirror here:

Altgens7-Ungercrop-mirror.jpg
Altgens5-Unger-marked.jpg

More to the point, is this lower mirror bespokely positioned so as to afford Mr. Greer a view at all times of his extremely VIP passenger?

I.e.: Is Mr. Greer taking his eye off the road momentarily to look at Pres. Kennedy? Is he watching to see whether a certain gesture will be made?

Towner-Unger-full.gif

I suggest that the audacious false-flag plan came with a last-minute opt-out option for Pres. Kennedy:

I) Pre-agreed signal from the doorway to confirm that all is ready to go

II) Pre-agreed gesture from Pres. Kennedy to confirm in response that he gives the final green light

On 10/30/2023 at 8:34 AM, Alan Ford said:

Yes, Towner is blurry, but we absolutely can make out enough to state with confidence that someone in red is energetically waving a flag (or somesuch) at Pres. Kennedy. No other viable explanation for what Towner shows is on the table.

Towner-red-shirt-flag.gif

Towner-red-shirt-flag-contrast.gif

Mr. Chris Davidson's stabilizations really are such a powerful way of sorting out signal from noise.

Case in point: we can see in Towner that the black man in front of Red Shirt Man has raised his left hand to wave, and now lowers it to shield his eyes:

Towner-LHO-movement.gif

We saw this same man raise his hand to wave a couple of seconds before this in Hughes. Look closely at the final frames here!------

Hughes-waving.gif

On 11/5/2023 at 11:32 AM, Alan Ford said:

My analysis of anomalies in the extant Wiegman film has led me to believe that it and the Altgens photo originally showed Mr. Oswald standing at the center rail in the doorway, wearing his white tshirt

From Mr. Dom Bonafede's article on the Altgens controversy, May '64:

Lovelady-Bonafede.jpg

QUESTION!

How could anyone in the 'investigation' possibly believe Oswald Out On The Steps was even a remote possibility, given that Mr. Oswald had himself ruled out any such alibi in interrogation?

ANSWER!

Mr. Oswald had done no such thing.

Hosty-parade-crop.jpg

Another little piece of necessary housekeeping...................

A while back it was claimed by someone who will remain nameless that this is Mrs. Pauline Sanders:

Sanders-in-Darnell-Stancak.jpg

Looks good, right? I mean, she'd need to have applied gray face paint to her tiny face to avoid the hard-to-achieve look of catching zero sunlight on her face. Other than that, very promising.

Unfortunately, reality bites once we do what the person who made the claim should have done before sharing their exciting findings: look at the frame in context-----------------

Darnell-not-sanders.gif

'She' is either a Jack-In-The-Box, or 'her' tiny 'face' is a film artefact, with 'her' 'hairline' a horizontal glitch that appears in only ONE frame.

Tough call, eh?

This kind of incompetence and irresponsibility does great damage to JFKA research, bringing all of us into unfair discredit by association. I do hope no journalist comes across the above and has fun making hay out of it for the 60th anniversary...................

11 hours ago, Roger Odisio said:

What nonsense.

No question that believing JFK was involved in a false flag op as a pretext for invading Cuba will be a bridge too far for many. I am not ready to believe it myself. That said, if the evidence points that way, reality would be earth-shakingly changed for all of us who are serious about solving this case.

I look forward to eventually being able to view all of the gifs Alan has posted on this thread. Still waiting for some technical support on my end to get there.

5 hours ago, Alan Ford said:

Yes, my explanation for what really went down 11/22/63 is going to be challenging for anyone still clinging to the kumbaya version of the Kennedy brothers' plans for Cuba.

That's it, Alan? That's your answer to the facts I laid out for you?   Kennedy realized he had missed several chances to take out Cuba and start a nuclear war with the Soviet Union, and with his first term nearing the end, was determined to not let another chance slip by?  So he devised the false flag operation you describe?

What a clever guy that Kennedy was.  Working behind the scenes to fool Krushchev and Castro into letting down their guard down while planning to blow them away.  And the rhetoric of the peace speech--no to a Pax Americana enforced by American weapons of war--that produced something like 80 votes in the Senate to ratify the limited test ban treaty--was that a mistake?  Wouldn't Kennedy's plan to rule the world with the SU out of the way been in a better position without the test ban?  

Do you suppose that before going to Dallas he couldn't resist sidling up to Curtis LeMay to tell him his previous statements and decisions (that caused LeMay to call him a coward to his face) were a ruse, or he had changed his mind, or whatever explanation you have come up with to support your claims? Just to let him know they were both on the same side. Kennedy's new plan, after all, was just a tweaking of Northwoods that he had so brusquely rejected before.  The generals had given Kennedy a deadline that was fast approaching for a preemptive strike on the SU, and he was now seeing the wisdom of that.

Your story has a certain internal logic to it. If you ignore the mountain evidence that contradicts, nay destroys, it.  Kind of like the Warren Report.

Btw, since you already have worked out your full "explanation" for Nov 22, why the delay in offering it, Alan?   Is this a parlor game to you?

1 hour ago, Roger Odisio said:

That's it, Alan? That's your answer to the facts I laid out for you?   Kennedy realized he had missed several chances to take out Cuba and start a nuclear war with the Soviet Union, and with his first term nearing the end, was determined to not let another chance slip by?  So he devised the false flag operation you describe?

What a clever guy that Kennedy was.  Working behind the scenes to fool Krushchev and Castro into letting down their guard down while planning to blow them away.  And the rhetoric of the peace speech--no to a Pax Americana enforced by American weapons of war--that produced something like 80 votes in the Senate to ratify the limited test ban treaty--was that a mistake?  Wouldn't Kennedy's plan to rule the world with the SU out of the way been in a better position without the test ban?  

Do you suppose that before going to Dallas he couldn't resist sidling up to Curtis LeMay to tell him his previous statements and decisions (that caused LeMay to call him a coward to his face) were a ruse, or he had changed his mind, or whatever explanation you have come up with to support your claims? Just to let him know they were both on the same side. Kennedy's new plan, after all, was just a tweaking of Northwoods that he had so brusquely rejected before.  The generals had given Kennedy a deadline that was fast approaching for a preemptive strike on the SU, and he was now seeing the wisdom of that.

Your story has a certain internal logic to it. If you ignore the mountain evidence that contradicts, nay destroys, it.  Kind of like the Warren Report.

Btw, since you already have worked out your full "explanation" for Nov 22, why the delay in offering it, Alan?   Is this a parlor game to you?

~Yawn~

Can someone please give Mr. Odisio contact details for Mr. Lamar Waldron?

2 hours ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

Alan, can you unambiguously state the source for your above GIF from the Towner film?

From a Towner stabilization by Mr. Chris Davidson-------------taken from (subject to correction by Mr. Davidson) the Lost Bullet documentary (perhaps via Mr. Robin Unger).

18 minutes ago, Alan Ford said:

From a Towner stabilization by Mr. Chris Davidson-------------taken from (subject to correction by Mr. Davidson) the Lost Bullet documentary (perhaps via Mr. Robin Unger).

They can start with this back/forth stabilization. Wasn't taken from anyone.

2 hours ago, Alan Ford said:

~Yawn~

Can someone please give Mr. Odisio contact details for Mr. Lamar Waldron?

Yawn?  Your ignorance is exceeded only by your arrogance, Alan.  Couldn't *you* have given me contacts to Waldron?

Never mind.  I looked him up.  He's written a couple of books about the secret coup JFK was planning against Castro on Dec.1, that you have been slyly alluding to. He thinks the plan was intercepted by Carlos Marcello and his mafioso, who then murdered Kennedy as revenge for their treatment by the Kennedy bros. 

Is that where you're headed, Alan?  All the back and forth about what the films show was just a diversion, a way to build your research bonafides before you sprung your "truth" on everyone?  Marcelo did it for the simplest of reasons?

If so, that was probably wise.  Had you started with your conclusion, this thread would have been short lived, into the dustbin with other such theories, and you wouldn't have gotten all the attention you so assiduously have sought.

An isolated murder with no connection to the rest of the political murders of the 60s, you say?  Nothing whatsoever to do with the Washington takeover of the war machine, which nevertheless did happen and is obviously still in control today.  Whew!  That's a relief.  Personally I can save all that time I would have spent tracing its beginning back to the  the JFKA.

What about the Soviet Union, Alan?  Should we credit Marcelo, by offing JFK, for saving us from a nuclear war with the Soviets that Kennedy would have caused by overthrowing Castro?

As I have raised questions, your answers have shrunk to the dismissive nothingness of your latest effort. But were/are you planning to explain how Kennedy arrived at the alleged plan for a coup after rejecting all previous suggestions for something similar?