The Education Forum

JFK: What The Doctors Saw

22 hours ago, Marcus Fuller said:

Just so I've got this right its due to appear on UK TV this coming Sunday, 19th? 

You got it correct Marcus.

Tune in, Channel 5 Sunday 19th @ 21:00hrs.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Micah Mileto said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnsgnQ3jbLQ

At 1:24 where did they get that high-quality digital picture of the x-rays???

That is probably a high quality scan of the HSCA's exhibit. But the thought occurs that they could have got it from the company that created the computer-enhanced images for the committee. Aerospace Corporation, if memory serves...

P.S. While I have you, Micah. I'm hoping you can answer something which occurred to me the other day that has been bugging me ever since. To your knowledge, did any of the researchers who showed the Parkland witnesses the back of the head photo, show them the top-of-the-head photo? And if so, is there a record of their responses?

The closest I've come to answering this is from TKOAP, in which Groden, after claiming the BOH photo is fake, says the TOH photo is legit. So I've gotta believed he showed this to people. But is there any record of what people actually had to say? 

My curiosity was spurred on by realizing that both Sibert, in an interview with Law, and Knudsen, in his HSCA testimony, immediately recognized the TOP photo as what they remembered. 

Well, did anyone else have this same response? 

Edited by Pat Speer

4 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

That is probably a high quality scan of the HSCA's exhibit. But the thought occurs that they could have got it from the company that created the computer-enhanced images for the committee. Aerospace Corporation, if memory serves...

P.S. While I have you, Micah. I'm hoping you can answer something which occurred to me the other day that has been bugging me ever since. To your knowledge, did any of the researchers who showed the Parkland witnesses the back of the head photo, show them the top-of-the-head photo? And if so, is there a record of their responses?

The closest I've come to answering this is from TKOAP, in which Groden, after claiming the BOH photo is fake, says the TOH photo is legit. So I've gotta believed he showed this to people. But is there any record of what people actually had to say? 

My curiosity was spurred on by realizing that both Sibert, in an interview with Law, and Knudsen, in his HSCA testimony, immediately recognized the TOP photo as what they remembered. 

I think that all or most of the interviews by Bradlee and Bruzelius in 1981 just used the HSCA drawings. 1979 Livingstone interviews, I don't know. You might want to check videos of the witnesses being shows photos include the 1988-1989 TV specials, the 1992 Dallas conference, Lifton's research video and later edition afterwards, Coup in Camelot, Destiny Betrayed, What the Doctors Saw... maybe even some of the Sixth Floor oral histories. I'm sure it's some place in there.

4 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

That is a strange comment considering how small they drew the hole in their ARRB interviews. David Lifton had a friend of Sibert named Wayne Cook or Wayne Cooke, and Sibert allegedly told Cook, "Wayne, there was no brain". When William Law first met the wife of, I think, Sibert, she said to Law "You do realize Kennedy's brains were blown out, don't you?".