The Education Forum

Tim Smith's book on the HSCA

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Hey Jim,

When writing the scripts for Stone's two documentaries, what evidence did you give for the back wound being at approximately T3? Do you recall?

One example:  If you look in the book, we use Burkley and his death certificate at  T-3 and also the face sheet which matches.  And which Burkley's signature is absent from in the volumes.  We also note that Specter did not depose Burkley.  (See p. 155)

Dr. Miller expands on this strophe, on p. 157 as he says, "Dr. Burkley's death certificate makes the single bullet theory bogus."  Kind of clear?

Miller repeats this on p. 173 and its amplified by quotes from Sibert about moving the back wound up to the neck. (Personally I thought Miller was really effective.)

PS This is why I have CV on ignore.  

Edited by James DiEugenio

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

On example:  If you look in the book, we use Burkley and his death certificate at  T-3 and also the face sheet which matches.  And which Burkley's signature is absent from in the volumes.  We also note that Specter did not depose Burkley.  (See p. 155)

Dr. Miller expands on this strophe, on p. 157 as he says, "Dr. Burkley's death certificate makes the single bullet theory bogus."  Kind of clear?

Miller repeats this on p. 173 and its amplified by quotes from Sibert about moving the back wound up to the neck. (Personally I thought Miller was really effective.)

This is why I hold the Expert Class in utter contempt.

DiEugenio doesn’t grasp the issue at hand.  I acknowledged the fact he conceded the T3 back wound — but that wasn’t the point.

The JFKA Critical Master Class ignores the physical evidence, which marks them as collectively incompetent.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Pat, 

That is really revealing about Blakey and not addressing Canning.

Whew.

If you have not read Speer on Canning, you should.  Its devastating.

5 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:
5 hours ago, Paul Cummings said:

Most of those aren't in here so do you write them about the clothing? What's the response they give you?

5 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

At one time or another the gentlemen I mentioned either put the back wound at T1 or insist the issue isn’t settled.

IOW, they ignore the physical evidence.

The problem with the researchers on your list is that they are probably anti-alterationists. They've been fooled by the coverup artists.

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

I figured as much.

Thanks for your reply.

Is there any particular reason you didn't use the jacket and shirt evidence... that is, the location of the bullet holes through them? Is it because you want to drive Cliff mad?

:)

Posted (edited)

The same reason we decided not to do a trajectory simulation.

The other side would say: look at Croft, or the clothing was  bundled up.

We went with the evidence of the low back wound that was not disputable, because its in their own hands: the doctors and the FBI. 

I mean how many different ways were we expected to prove conspiracy?  This is just one.

I count about five. Quite enough I think.

Edited by James DiEugenio

4 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

The same reason we decided not to do a trajectory simulation.

The other side would say: look at Croft, or the clothing was  bundled up.

And yet in this very thread DiEugenio wrote:

But Ed Lopez told me that once Blakey came in Purdy got religion about the SBT.  He and Ed had some strong arguments about this. Ed would raise his arms in his dress shirt and say, "Andy, you cannot get a hole 5 .5 inches from the collar to go up that far!"

We went with the evidence of the low back wound that was not disputable, because its in their own hands: the doctors and the FBI. 

The clothing evidence is indisputable.  Croft shows the jacket collar in a normal position.  

I mean how many different ways were we expected to prove conspiracy?  This is just one.

Physical evidence is always best, but it takes a level of competence beyond DiEugenio’s grasp.

I count about five. Quite enough I think.

Given the fact that the bullet holes in the clothes are too low to associate with the throat wound, it takes 45 seconds to dispatch the SBT not the 45 minutes DIEugenio/Stone wasted.

And just recall, Blakey was using Guinn and Canning to try and revive the Magic Bullet.

And even though they have both been demolished, Paul Hoch, Mr. Physicist, was trying to sell people on their work in order to give a lifeline to the SBT.

Can you imagine that?  I mean even Dale Myers did not buy Canning.

Tim spends about 20 pages on Canning.

On 3/4/2024 at 8:42 PM, James DiEugenio said:

He  did not go behind the scenes to any great degree, but he did a little.

For instance on the whole Ida Dox controversy.

It was not just Baden who was involved in that, it was also Purdy and Flanagan.

Who is the Flanagan involved in the HSCA? Maybe we're related! 😂😂😂

Mark Flanagan was the assistant to Purdy.

Purdy was the chief investigator on the medical side for Blakey and Baden.