The Education Forum

The Greatest JFK Medical Evidence Video Ever

FBI Agent Frank O’Neill, Dr. Malcolm Perry (3 different appearances), Secret Service Agent Clint Hill, Secret Service Agent Paul Landis, Secret Service Agent Sam Kinney, Mortician Tom Robinson, Dr. William Zedlitz, James Curtis Jenkins, Dr. Joe D. Goldstrich, Nurse Audrey Bell (repeated), Floyd Riebe (repeated/extended), Jerrol Custer (repeated/extended), Dr. Kenneth Salyer, Dr. Robert McClelland (4 different appearances), Dr. Ronald Jones (2 different appearances), Dr. Paul Peters (2 different appearances), Dr. Richard Dulany, Dr. Charles Carrico, Dr. Marion “Pepper” Jenkins, Paul O’Connor, Secret Service Agent Winston Lawson, Phil Willis, Marilyn Willis, Linda Willis, Dr. Charles Crenshaw, Dr. Charles Baxter, Nurse Sharon Tuohy, Nurse Phyllis Hall, Dr. Robert Schorlemer, Aubrey Rike, Theran Ward

18 minutes ago, Vince Palamara said:

You know I HAD to make a video!

Excellent. It's great that you added the news clip of Ricky that puts Hargis's observations in context. I'm especially glad that the news channel included the picture of Geneva and Jack Ruby in their story. I appreciate you putting all these together and getting the videos out there.

I believe this other video on your channel also has some important observations about Roscoe White.

Transcript 1:27:28 - 1:28:15

Larry Howard: On August the 6th of 1990, the JFK Assassination Information Center in Dallas, Texas had a news conference that was world wide. We had Ricky there to tell his story about his father, Roscoe White. The next day, in the newspapers in Dallas and all over the world, the CIA, the FBI, and the Dallas Police Department said Roscoe White was a nobody. We filed a Freedom of Information Act to find out if this nobody has any FBI documents on him. If he was a nobody, he shouldn't have any.

Reporter: But the FBI did have information on Roscoe White; a total of 46 pages. 26 of those were withheld because they were classified. And out of the 20 pages researchers did receive, 19 had been blacked out.

3 hours ago, Vince Palamara said:

Dedicated to both @Keven Hofeling and @Pat Speer

Thank you, Vince. I have closely studied an earlier much longer version of this video and frequently quote therefrom (with proper attribution, of course). You've accumulated a great deal of very important evidence during your career which has greatly benefited the research community. I post directly below some of my favorite and most frequently used examples of that evidence as a tribute to your work:

Chapter Ten of 'HONEST ANSWERS ABOUT THE MURDER OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY' by Vince Palamara (Courtesy of Vince Palamara)

"Master List of Witnesses Who Stated That the Limousine Slowed or Stopped – A Deadly Delay on Elm Street"

"The following is a complete listing, the largest one ever compiled, of every single witness I could find – over 70 in all – who stated that the limousine either slowed down or stopped. This deadly delay on Elm Street was Secret Service agent Bill Greer’s fault, pure and simple; he was the limousine driver. As even lone-nut authors agree, Greer’s inept driving of the limo during the shooting allowed the assassination to be a tragic success...."

4fHlOzD.png

VINCE PALAMARA INTERVIEWS OF SAMUEL KINNEY

VBIgT1j.jpg

VINCE PALAMARA'S NOTES FROM DR. ROBERT MCCLELLAND

uz4THXeh.png

VINCE PALAMARA'S DR. PAUL PETERS VIDEO ON THE "INCISION"

EXCERPT OF VINCE PALAMARA INTERVIEW OF AUBREY RIKE

VINCE PALAMARA VIDEO OF PAUL LANDIS

1995 COPA CONFERENCE AT WHICH ANDY PURDY AND MICHAEL BADEN WERE CONFRONTED WITH THE HSCA'S BOH FRAUD

VINCE PALAMARA'S WORK REGARDING DR. WILLIAM ZEDLITZ

MrVWpbj.png

XdbKECgh.png

Edited by Keven Hofeling

26 minutes ago, Keven Hofeling said:

Thank you, Vince. I have closely studied an earlier much longer version of this video and frequently quote therefrom (with proper attribution, of course). You've accumulated a great deal of very important evidence during your career which has greatly benefited the research community. I post directly below some of my favorite and most frequently used examples of that evidence as a tribute to your work:

Chapter Ten of 'HONEST ANSWERS ABOUT THE MURDER OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY' by Vince Palamara (Courtesy of Vince Palamara)

"Master List of Witnesses Who Stated That the Limousine Slowed or Stopped – A Deadly Delay on Elm Street"

"The following is a complete listing, the largest one ever compiled, of every single witness I could find – over 70 in all – who stated that the limousine either slowed down or stopped. This deadly delay on Elm Street was Secret Service agent Bill Greer’s fault, pure and simple; he was the limousine driver. As even lone-nut authors agree, Greer’s inept driving of the limo during the shooting allowed the assassination to be a tragic success...."

4fHlOzD.png

VINCE PALAMARA INTERVIEWS OF SAMUEL KINNEY

VBIgT1j.jpg

VINCE PALAMARA'S NOTES FROM DR. ROBERT MCCLELLAND

uz4THXeh.png

VINCE PALAMARA'S DR. PAUL PETERS VIDEO ON THE "INCISION"

EXCERPT OF VINCE PALAMARA INTERVIEW OF AUBREY RIKE

VINCE PALAMARA VIDEO OF PAUL LANDIS

1995 COPA CONFERENCE AT WHICH ANDY PURDY AND MICHAEL BADEN WERE CONFRONTED WITH THE HSCA'S BOH FRAUD

VINCE PALAMARA'S WORK REGARDING DR. WILLIAM ZEDLITZ

MrVWpbj.png

XdbKECgh.png

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

Larry Howard: On August the 6th of 1990, the JFK Assassination Information Center in Dallas, Texas

I think I met him or J. Gary Shaw in the early 1990's in the West End Market Place, at 603 Munger Ave.  Up Houston from the TSBD.  Where the bumper sticker on the wall behind my desk came from.  At the JFK Assassination Information Center.  For a minute or two only, when I purchased the bumper sticker.

2 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

I think I met him or J. Gary Shaw in the early 1990's in the West End Market Place, at 603 Munger Ave.  Up Houston from the TSBD.  Where the bumper sticker on the wall behind my desk came from.  At the JFK Assassination Information Center.  For a minute or two only, when I purchased the bumper sticker.

That's very cool. I wish I had a chance to visit the Information Center, it's too bad it closed up shop.

16 hours ago, Vince Palamara said:

You know I HAD to make a video!

What year did Bobby Hargis saw this? Was it before or after the Roscoe White story became a hot news item?

1 hour ago, Robert Morrow said:

What year did Bobby Hargis saw this? Was it before or after the Roscoe White story became a hot news item?

Not sure but it was definitely after the media splash. I am thinking early 2000's.

1 hour ago, Robert Morrow said:

After. The interview is from 2003.

5 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

After. The interview is from 2003.

After the Roscoe White story became BIG in the early 1990s. 2003. That makes a big difference. Hargis could have seen a policeman on the Grassy Knoll and conflated that fact with the Roscoe White story of the 1990s and then, presto! -Bobby Hargis says he actually saw Roscoe White on the Grassy Knoll.

The next question is did Bobby Hargis say he saw Roscoe White on the Grassy Knoll at some earlier time, such is the 1960s?

I don't put much credence into the Roscoe White story OR the Hargis identification of him. I am not saying I 100% don't believe it, but it is probably baloney.

Edited by Robert Morrow

2 hours ago, Robert Morrow said:

After the Roscoe White story became BIG in the early 1990s. 2003. That makes a big difference.

It was almost immediately dismissed as a hoax. Doesn't that make a difference either?

2 hours ago, Robert Morrow said:

I don't put much credence into the Roscoe White story OR the Hargis identification of him. I am not saying I 100% don't believe it, but it is probably baloney.

If it's probably baloney, why do you think the FBI had a file on Roscoe before the story came out, much less 46 pages, 45 of which were withheld or censored? Surely those 45 pages weren't about how White was just an average guy?