The Education Forum

Are the JFKA and the RFK1A Linked?

I think Bryan is the most likely suspect for hypnotizing Sirhan for multiple reasons including self-incrimination.  It's pretty well established really.  To put it bluntly, he told his regular ho's he hypnotized Sirhan among other evidence.

I think the most authoritative subject on this subject is Dr. Daniel Brown of Harvard Psychology for I think it was 38 years.  "There was nothing psychiatrically wrong with this guy", confirmed by three others.  At 12:30, K6, K12.  Well worth the full listen if you're looking for the truth.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

I think Bryan is the most likely suspect for hypnotizing Sirhan for multiple reasons including self-incrimination.  It's pretty well established really.  To put it bluntly, he told his regular ho's he hypnotized Sirhan among other evidence.

I think the most authoritative subject on this subject is Dr. Daniel Brown of Harvard Psychology for I think it was 38 years.  "There was nothing psychiatrically wrong with this guy", confirmed by three others.  At 12:30, K6, K12.  Well worth the full listen if you're looking for the truth.

Ron,

It's odd, IMO, that the general public is not more aware of Dr. Daniel Brown's shocking observations about Sirhan's hypnotic "Manchurian" programming.

It's also odd, IMO, that Dr. George Estabrooks' pioneering Hypnosis textbook is not in the Gryphon Library of Psychiatry & Behavioral Science Classics, and is, in fact, out-of-print.

I wonder if the book was deliberately suppressed by the U.S. government because of the case studies about military and intelligence applications of hypnosis, including Manchurian Candidate programming.

Edited by W. Niederhut

If Sirhan was a Manchurian Candidate, it raises interesting possibilities. 

What happened to LHO? 

Some have suggested the KGB had its hooks into LHO, such as James Woolsey, former CIA director.

So, could the KGB have done a Manchurian Candidate job on LHO? He got a refresher down in Mexico City? On some of his unexplained absences after? 

Can we dismiss the KGB doing a Manchurian Candidate job on LHO, but then embrace a CIA-cut-out Manchurian Candidate job on Sirhan? 

As I say, I am iffy on the Manchurian Candidate potential. In science you like to see many, many replicable experiments, to know a topic better. But, you never know. 

37 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

RB-

I watched this video back when. Dr. Brown loses a lot of credibility when he talks about how he was harassed many, many times at airports, by federal agents so dufus they blurted out their true agenda. Well....

Add on: "Dr. Brown received his undergraduate degree at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst MA in molecular biology and his Ph.D. in Religion & Psychological Studies at the University of Chicago"

I hate to cite credentials, as we all know of cases where outsiders had better insights than the hoary credentialed. But Dr Brown is not a medical doctor.

There is a bit of a self-promoter in Dr. Brown: https://www.drdanielpbrown.com/daniel-brown

Not sure about this guy. 

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

If Sirhan was a Manchurian Candidate, it raises interesting possibilities. 

What happened to LHO? 

Some have suggested the KGB had its hooks into LHO, such as James Woolsey, former CIA director.

So, could the KGB have done a Manchurian Candidate job on LHO? He got a refresher down in Mexico City? On some of his unexplained absences after? 

Can we dismiss the KGB doing a Manchurian Candidate job on LHO, but then embrace a CIA-cut-out Manchurian Candidate job on Sirhan? 

As I say, I am iffy on the Manchurian Candidate potential. In science you like to see many, many replicable experiments, to know a topic better. But, you never know. 

Ben,

In his Hypnosis textbook, Estabrooks described his proposed WWII era methodology for hypnotically programming spies (and, e.g., false defectors) to engage in espionage -- for extended time periods--in alter states for which they would have total amnesia in their normal personality states.

When I read Estabrooks description of this methodology, I wondered if Oswald could have been one of Estabrooks' false defector subjects-- programmed by his American (CIA) handlers to have a dissociated espionage alter.

Edited by W. Niederhut

On 5/31/2024 at 4:42 AM, Benjamin Cole said:

My hunch is the RFK1A is indeed part of parcel, with the JFKA. That is, the Deep State and not Islamists perped the RFK1A.

Sirhan Bishara Sirhan was born into an Arab Palestinian Christian family in Mandatory Palestine, in Jerusalem's Musrara neighborhood, and became a Jordanian citizen after Jordan annexed the West Bank.

UNQUOTE

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sirhan_Sirhan

And, no, the JFK and RFK assassinations were not related. One was a high level domestic conspiracy involving elements of military, intelligence and Texas power brokers led by Lyndon Johnson (JFK) and the other was a single, lone, enraged Palestinian Christian named Sirhan Sirhan who murdered RFK because he was in a rage over Robert Kennedy's support for giving military jet fighters to Israel. In other words, there was no "conspiracy" in the RFK assassination. And the "Islamists" were not involved in the RFK assassination.

As we say, that is my "opinion."

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

I hate to cite credentials, as we all know of cases where outsiders had better insights than the hoary credentialed. But Dr Brown is not a medical doctor.

There is a bit of a self-promoter in Dr. Brown: https://www.drdanielpbrown.com/daniel-brown

Not sure about this guy. 

38 years at Harvard teaching, researching psychiatry.  How about your credentials?

34 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Honest question here- how do people square Sirhan's lucid and articulate explanation of his anger with RFK with the idea that he needed to be hypnotized in order to take a shot at RFK that night?

https://youtu.be/ujeQ9NWv7ZM?si=RGAbS0GYWm9LO9Yh

Sirhan Sirhan murdered RFK because he was enraged over RFK's very recent support for giving or selling military jet fighters to Israel who oppressed his people, Palestinian Arabs. That is the whole story to the RFK assassination.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

38 years at Harvard teaching, researching psychiatry.  How about your credentials?

No medical credentials. A few credentials on reporting on frauds.

I am wary of "Dr." Brown (and most people who call themselves "Dr." in public without a true medical degree).

Some real medical doctors look askance at those who use the "Dr." appellation, particularly in situations regarding human health, but who are in fact not true medical doctors. 

Edited by Benjamin Cole

Just now, Robert Morrow said:

Sirhan Sirhan murdered RFK because he was enraged over RFK's very recent support for giving or selling military jet fighters to Israel who oppressed his people, Palestinian Arabs. That is the whole story to the RFK assassination.

RM--

Thanks for your comments. 

The reservation many of us have is due to the suppression of evidence after the RFK1A. 

If Sirhan was a mere demented RFK1 and Israel hater....

Later I will send you a truly strange story bout disappearing photographs....

Keep an open mind....

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

RM--

Thanks for your comments. 

The reservation many of us have is due to the suppression of evidence after the RFK1A. 

If Sirhan was a mere demented RFK1 and Israel hater....

Later I will send you a truly strange story bout disappearing photographs....

Keep an open mind....

Speaking of "demented," one year earlier Lyndon Johnson and Israel orchestrated the attack on the USS Liberty and tried to murder all 294 Americans on board so that the heinous crime could be blamed on Egypt. This almost caused nuclear war.

A very good documentary on this topic is www.sacrificingliberty.com 

The Palestianians have a good reason for decades to be "enraged" at the state of Israel. It is like what happened to the American Indians unfolding before your eyes for decades.

Just a little side article on the USS Liberty: 'But Sir, It’s an American Ship.' 'Never Mind, Hit Her!' When Israel Attacked USS Liberty - U.S. News - Haaretz.com

Edited by Robert Morrow

52 minutes ago, Robert Morrow said:

Speaking of "demented," one year earlier Lyndon Johnson and Israel orchestrated the attack on the USS Liberty and tried to murder all 294 Americans on board so that the heinous crime could be blamed on Egypt. This almost caused nuclear war.

A very good documentary on this topic is www.sacrificingliberty.com 

The Palestianians have a good reason for decades to be "enraged" at the state of Israel. It is like what happened to the American Indians unfolding before your eyes for decades.

Just a little side article on the USS Liberty: 'But Sir, It’s an American Ship.' 'Never Mind, Hit Her!' When Israel Attacked USS Liberty - U.S. News - Haaretz.com

Well, we are worlds apart in our views, but each to his own. 

The key to understanding the RFK assassination is knowing the justifiable rage festering in the hearts of the Palestinians over decades of abuse by Israel which is why someone like Sirhan Sirhan, a Palestinian CHRISTIAN, would behave the way he did (not that it justifies assassinating Robert Kennedy).

The key to understanding the USS Liberty is knowing that Lyndon Johnson was a lunatic as well as a completely depraved man who was in a decades-long political alliance with Zionist Jews since the 1930s because it served his political interests. LBJ's mother and his Aunt Jesse Hatcher were ardent Zionist Christians and I have seen a letter written in the late 1950s from LBJ's mother to him in which she says "Take care of the Jews, they are God's chosen people."

The attack on the USS Liberty was intentional and it was thought of and orchestrated by Lyndon Johnson. It was designed to be blamed on Egypt in order to give LBJ (the USA) a pretext to bomb and remove Nasser of Egypt from power. Nasser over the previously 10 years had drifted into the Soviet camp.

Israel under ultra Zionist pal LBJ became a client state of the USA.

28 minutes ago, Robert Morrow said:

The key to understanding the RFK assassination is knowing the justifiable rage festering in the hearts of the Palestinians over decades of abuse by Israel which is why someone like Sirhan Sirhan, a Palestinian CHRISTIAN, would behave the way he did (not that it justifies assassinating Robert Kennedy).

The key to understanding the USS Liberty is knowing that Lyndon Johnson was a lunatic as well as a completely depraved man who was in a decades-long political alliance with Zionist Jews since the 1930s because it served his political interests. LBJ's mother and his Aunt Jesse Hatcher were ardent Zionist Christians and I have seen a letter written in the late 1950s from LBJ's mother to him in which she says "Take care of the Jews, they are God's chosen people."

The attack on the USS Liberty was intentional and it was thought of and orchestrated by Lyndon Johnson. It was designed to be blamed on Egypt in order to give LBJ (the USA) a pretext to bomb and remove Nasser of Egypt from power. Nasser over the previously 10 years had drifted into the Soviet camp.

Israel under ultra Zionist pal LBJ became a client state of the USA.

Robert,

Have you read Lisa Pease's classic-- A Lie Too Big To Fail?

IMO, no one can really understand what happened to RFK at the Ambassador Hotel without studying Pease's book.

We all know the mainstream media mythology, but the true story is far more complicated.

Sirhan didn't kill RFK.  As Noguchi said, all along, the fatal bullet was fired at point-blank range behind RFK's ear.