The Education Forum

The True Perps Behind the JFKA/RFK1A? A Simple Math Idea

Benjamin Cole

What are the true configurations of the plots and perps behind the JFKA/RFK1A? 

Well, I don't know. 

I will say this: Sure seems to me the number of witting pre-event participants had to be small. 

Why?

Let us posit there is a 10% chance any particular witting pre-assassination participant will "crack," either before or after the event, and tell the truth.

If you have five guys in your plot, that is 0.90 to the fifth, or about a 41% chance someone will crack and tell the truth. 

Let us add if you are bringing "outside" people into your plot who you are are not deeply familiar with, then you are unsure of their ability not to crack. A good reason to not go outside your circle. 

Of course, there are variables. Some people can be executed after the event.  Perhaps some people can be brainwashed (Sirhan/RFK1A). 

After the event, it is easier to gain compliance, or complicity, from non-participants by citing national security, pandering to political biases,  offering upward mobility in the job market and so on. Or threats too. The investigators do not know the full story, only that there are doing something that is required by national security or their superiors. 

The autopsists followed orders in the JFKA.

Whoever stole the Scott Enyart photos of the RFK1A scene only knew his assignment, and that a fat payday was pending, and not much more. 

My hunch is the JFKA/RFK1A was organized within one intel agency, or tight intel community, by a very small group.

17 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

What are the true configurations of the plots and perps behind the JFKA/RFK1A? 

Well, I don't know. 

I will say this: Sure seems to me the number of witting pre-event participants had to be small. 

Why?

Let us posit there is a 10% chance any particular witting pre-assassination participant will "crack," either before or after the event, and tell the truth.

If you have five guys in your plot, that is 0.90 to the fifth, or about a 41% chance someone will crack and tell the truth. 

Let us add if you are bringing "outside" people into your plot who you are are not deeply familiar with, then you are unsure of their ability not to crack. A good reason to not go outside your circle. 

Of course, there are variables. Some people can be executed after the event.  Perhaps some people can be brainwashed (Sirhan/RFK1A). 

After the event, it is easier to gain compliance, or complicity, from non-participants by citing national security, pandering to political biases,  offering upward mobility in the job market and so on. Or threats too. The investigators do not know the full story, only that there are doing something that is required by national security or their superiors. 

The autopsists followed orders in the JFKA.

Whoever stole the Scott Enyart photos of the RFK1A scene only knew his assignment, and that a fat payday was pending, and not much more. 

My hunch is the JFKA/RFK1A was organized within one intel agency, or tight intel community, by a very small group.

Eladio and Hunt were two possible conspirators who mouthed off before their demise. There were surely others (Files maybe).

Edited by Charles Blackmon

1 minute ago, Charles Blackmon said:

El Ladio and Hunt were two possible conspirators who mouthed off before their demise. There were surely others (Files maybe).

Indeed, Eladio Del Valle (murdered) and David Ferrie died (or was murdered) on the same day, both CIA assets with Cuban connections. Was Hunt on his deathbed telling the truth? I dunno. 

I never bought into the Files tale, but like I say, even with my omniscient powers of divination, I cannot summon forth the true and complete stories of the JFKA and RFK1A. 

4 hours ago, Charles Blackmon said:

El Ladio and Hunt were two possible conspirators who mouthed off before their demise. There were surely others (Files maybe).

Charles, thanks.

It does seem that whoever was the "head culprit" (HC) in the JFKA would've planned ahead for any chance that any of the  underlings would ever "crack" (in enough detail to be traced back to the HC)- to have them "erased" forthwith or at anytime subsequent to 11/22/63 deemed necessary.

I would guess that the "shooting team" would've been the most vulnerable to being "checked out".

Professional killers care not the target or why; it's a payday.

And if the HC wanted to be doubly sure, by whatever means at a place and time appropriate, just kill the killers who killed the assassins. 

Dead men tell no tales.

"Dead men tell no tales."

The whole idea of enumerating the RFKs rubs me the wrong way. You can call Jr. anything you like, but there's no good reason to retroactively rename the father. It's almost as silly as calling JFK and his son JFK1 and JFK2.

4 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

What is this "RFK1A" bullshit? When did RFK2 get assassinated?

Denny,

Ben is disagreeing with Peter Dale Scott's inter-agency coalition theory here-- the day after it was mentioned on one of Ben's other RFK1A threads.

Ben's mathematical equation might go something like this;

JFK1A + RFK1A = CIA + 0

J (FK1A) + R (FK1A) = CIA

J+R (FK1A) = CIA

J+R = CIA/(FK1A)

J+R= CI/FK1

Edited by W. Niederhut

7 hours ago, Ron Ege said:

Charles, thanks.

It does seem that whoever was the "head culprit" (HC) in the JFKA would've planned ahead for any chance that any of the  underlings would ever "crack" (in enough detail to be traced back to the HC)- to have them "erased" forthwith or at anytime subsequent to 11/22/63 deemed necessary.

I would guess that the "shooting team" would've been the most vulnerable to being "checked out".

Professional killers care not the target or why; it's a payday.

And if the HC wanted to be doubly sure, by whatever means at a place and time appropriate, just kill the killers who killed the assassins. 

Dead men tell no tales.

"Dead men tell no tales."

Exactly. 

But usually just a one step operation.

That is, whoever axed Eladio Del Valle did not know why he axed Del Valle; indeed may have been told that Del Valle welched on a drug deal (and it appears Del Valle, like many Cuban exiles, was in the drug business). 

Late in life, HSCA counsel Blakely came to suspect Del Valle and Herminio Diaz of involvement in the JFKA. Both were dead by 1967. 

For me, the trails from the JFKA/RFK1A lead back to Miami...

Just for fun, I am working on a Howard Hughes-JFKA/RFK1A nexus post.

There has been a book written on the "Mormon Mafia" inside the Howard Hughes Corp  perping the JFKA, and of course, Robert Maheu, Howard Hughes op, is suspected of a role in the RFK1A. 

TBH, for me the best bet is still JMWAVE perping the JFKA/RFK1A, but I like to see other viewpoints....

Ben,

You still have to explain why the FBI disappeared Faura's John Fahey tape, and why the LAPD incinerated the Ambassador Hotel photos.

As with the JFK assassination, the FBI and local police (LAPD) were involved in the cover up of the RFK assassination op.

It isn't a question of "viewpoints."  It's about facts.

In terms of the big picture, it's also worth asking, "Cui bono?"

IMO, the person who benefited most from RFK's murder (and Bremer's shooting of George Wallace) was Richard Nixon.

Ben, W.,

Agree re Hughes-Maheu and Nixon.

Maheu and Nixon were  Hoover’s 1940’s protoges; 

Nixon, Maheu and  CIA go back to 1954;

Nixon was Hughes’ Boy all along;

Linking JFKA, JP Lafitte intersects with CIA and Maheu thru Office of Security.

Finally, who really benefited from both assassinations? Not LBJ so much as Tricky Dick.

40 minutes ago, David McLean said:

Ben, W.,

Agree re Hughes-Maheu and Nixon.

Maheu and Nixon were  Hoover’s 1940’s protoges; 

Nixon, Maheu and  CIA go back to 1954;

Nixon was Hughes’ Boy all along;

Linking JFKA, JP Lafitte intersects with CIA and Maheu thru Office of Security.

Finally, who really benefited from both assassinations? Not LBJ so much as Tricky Dick.

DM-

Thank you for your collegial contribution. 

There is no doubt the emerging "Kennedy Dynasty" was murdered off in the 1960s, in the JFKA/RFK1A event.  

The Deep State and the GOP had nothing to compete with JFK and RFK1, who were so charismatic and well-spoken, and relatively young. Even Ted Kennedy was in the wings.  

Until 11/22/63 one could dream of a string of Kennedys who could occupy the White House for decades. The dream became a nightmare in 1968, with the RFK1A.

Some have also noted links between the Bushes and the JFKA. 

8 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

What is this "RFK1A" bullshit? When did RFK2 get assassinated?

I had started using JFKA and RFKA and recently thought no, abbreviating it to an acronym reduces the importance of the assassinations to history.  I'll spell it out to emphasize that importance.

I guess this is akin to reducing the deaths associated with the January 6, 2021 Insurrection to a scrum.

There was speculation after John F. Kennedy Jr's death his plane had been "messed with".  The JFK2A?

10 hours ago, Charles Blackmon said:

To be clear, James Files is still around.

CB--

That may be a big clue Files wasn't involved with the JFKA. 

I tend to side with Pat Speer, the shot from the GK either struck nothing, or was an intentional diversion. I suspect a snub-nosed S&W .38 was used (the default concealed weapon of the day), which have the attributes of being loud and smoky. They can be especially smokey if cheap ammo is used, or black-powder ammo. Hand-loading .38s was common practice back in the day. 

That's IMHO. For me, the timing of the shots is more important, and detectable, than the direction. 

59 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

CB--

That may be a big clue Files wasn't involved with the JFKA. 

I tend to side with Pat Speer, the shot from the GK either struck nothing, or was an intentional diversion. I suspect a snub-nosed S&W .38 was used (the default concealed weapon of the day), which have the attributes of being loud and smoky. They can be especially smokey if cheap ammo is used, or black-powder ammo. Hand-loading .38s was common practice back in the day. 

That's IMHO. For me, the timing of the shots is more important, and detectable, than the direction. 

BC

Did you happen to heck out that paper I linked to about the rifle clip? Its really interesting!

Edited by Charles Blackmon