The Education Forum

The JFK Assassination Records Act Discussion

5 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Or not.  I can't think of any prior ambivalence I've had to compare with this.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/07/10/dems-fear-biden-fundraising-cratering-00167496

I think the DC/NYC/LA "important" people are waiting for more polling. The upper crust need their polling...

Meanwhile, while Cheeto-lini stays home and plays golf for the 14th straight afternoon, Biden is out smoothly running the country every day, hosting the NATO summit, and on the trail campaigning, unscripted, and doing great:

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

I think the DC/NYC/LA "important" people are waiting for more polling. The upper crust need their polling...

Meanwhile, while Cheeto-lini stays home and plays golf for the 14th straight afternoon, Biden is out smoothly running the country every day, hosting the NATO summit, and on the trail campaigning, unscripted, and doing great:

WAPO today:

“In a closed-door meeting Wednesday, some of the country’s union leaders — many of whom are strident backers of Biden — said Americans’ doubts about Biden’s ability to do the job were damaging his candidacy and repeatedly asked Biden campaign officials for their plan to defeat Trump.”

Ambivalence in action...

https://split-ticket.org/2024/07/10/we-polled-the-nation-heres-what-we-found/

President Joe Biden trails former President Donald Trump by one point in a survey conducted by Split Ticket and Data For Progress. The poll was conducted online between July 1–3, 2024 with a sample size of N=2,067 likely voters, and was weighted to be representative of age, gender, education, race, geography, and the recalled 2020 vote.

The GOP platform calls for an "Iron Dome" missile defense shield across the entire country, a massive increase in military spending. 

They also call for tax cuts for the rich. 

Top Trumpers Steve Bannon and Kash Patel promise "the biggest infrastructure project in history" -- a network of "detention centers" for undocumented immigrants, "tent cities" for the swept-up homeless, and we can be sure black sites for the lefty vermin.  A gulag,

Where will the money come from for all? 

"Reform" of Social Security and Medicare.

19 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Where will the money come from for all? 

"Reform" of Social Security and Medicare.

Yes; I mean, if Trump is elected, Social Security and Medicare are definitely gone.

Gotta pay for those rich guy tax cuts too!

These polls showing a tighter race than the 6% point Trump advantage leading ones are missing a grave point.

That is that the huge money Trump/Repub machine is making sure the most important states that were lost by no more than 20,000 votes and which gave Biden the electoral vote in 2020 will "not" be lost again.

I have heard interviews of Repub campaign officials in which they state they are doing whatever it takes to swing those states and their electors back to Trump this November.

They aren't concerned with winning the popular vote.

Same old tactic the Repubs used to take the Presidency in 2,000 and 2016.

Gore beat Bush with the popular vote and Hillary beat Trump in the popular vote...by 3 million!

But winning the popular vote meant nothing as the Repubs won the electoral vote game those years. They KNOW how to win this game.

1 hour ago, Joe Bauer said:

These polls showing a tighter race than the 6% point Trump advantage leading ones are missing a grave point.

That is that the huge money Trump/Repub machine is making sure the most important states that were lost by no more than 20,000 votes and which gave Biden the electoral vote in 2020 will "not" be lost again.

I have heard interviews of Repub campaign officials in which they state they are doing whatever it takes to swing those states and their electors back to Trump this November.

They aren't concerned with winning the popular vote.

Same old tactic the Repubs used to take the Presidency in 2,000 and 2016.

Gore beat Bush with the popular vote and Hillary beat Trump in the popular vote...by 3 million!

But winning the popular vote meant nothing as the Repubs won the electoral vote game those years. They KNOW how to win this game.

In terms of organization, Trump's campaigns, especially in 2016, were regarded as amateurish even buffoonish. They are terrible organizers. 

Maybe this time around the Trumpers are more skilled, but I wonder. 

The Donks are readying up absentee-voter plans, and related "ballot-harvesting" programs. Those were effective in 2020. 

I think Biden will win.

What the Deep State wants...it gets? 

Edited by Benjamin Cole