The Education Forum

Apparent assassination attempt on Trump

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It greatly saddens me to see that political violence has once again reared its ugly head in the Untied States. I am reminded of the immortal words of Robert Francis Kennedy when he spoke to the crowd in Indianapolis in April 1968. 

What we need in the United States is not division; what we need in the United States is not hatred; what we need in the United States is not violence or lawlessness; but love and wisdom, and compassion toward one another, and a feeling of justice toward those who still suffer within our country, whether they be white or they be black…

Let us dedicate ourselves to what the Greeks wrote so many years ago: to tame the savageness of man and make gentle the life of this world.

Even far leftie Cenk knows the truth.

Give credit where credit is due.

Trump, getting his the top of his ear shot off, missing death by an inch, and then defiantly rallying the crowd...was an inspiring, bravura performance. 

(Cenk talks about a deflected bullet, but I don't know why.) 

I would like to see a hearing of action of these two government snipers ... they where looking and aiming at the exact spot where the sniper was crawling onto the roof 150 yards away ... and did nothing until after the sniper pulled the trigger .. GScCP8EXsAEgdxq?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by Karl Kinaski

Some say: there was a tree between the nut and the government snipers ... 

IMO ... Since they (USSS) shot him (the assassin who missed Trumps forehead by an inch)   instantly after (the assassin failed to kill Trump), that line of sight argument is inaccurate. Also leaving that roof unguarded is maliciously incompetence." The two government- snipers saw that man before he pulled the trigger ... they were staring directly at him.GScHbQfWAAEX4Yr?format=png&name=small

Edited by Karl Kinaski

31 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Even far leftie Cenk knows the truth.

Give credit where credit is due.

Trump, getting his the top of his ear shot off, missing death by an inch, and then defiantly rallying the crowd...was an inspiring, bravura performance. 

Rallying the crowd against whom?

A 20 year old small town white boy registered-Republican gun nut.  Trump's nine year record of violent rhetoric came back and bit him in the ear.

Cenk sucks, by the way.

The deep state has done everything to Trump but kill him. It no longer has to hire and train assassins, as it did in the last century. All it needs to do today is to is have its allies in the media and its political leaders influence weak minds. When you have the President of the United States saying that MAGA Republicans are the greatest threat to the security of the country, you can expect results such as this.

Political hatred killed JFK, the same political hatred that fired at Donald Trump last night, fueled by a media that has lied about and attacked him since he came down the stairs at Trump Tower in 2016. Chet Huntley tried to warn us about this influence by the media in 1963. His words ring true 61 years later.

Edited by Gil Jesus

This guy was seen climbing the roof. Attendants of the rally  told the police. They did nothing.  It is a bit like how Ruby got into the basement.

The USSS snipers did nothing.

GScCP8EXsAEgdxq?format=jpg&name=900x900

I would like to see a hearing of of these two government snipers ... they were looking and aiming at the exact spot where the sniper was crawling onto the roof 150 yards away ... and did nothing until after the sniper pulled the trigger .. 

39 minutes ago, Gil Jesus said:

The deep state has done everything to Trump but kill him. It no longer has to hire and train assassins, as it did in the last century. All it needs to do today is to is have its allies in the media and its political leaders influence weak minds. When you have the President of the United States saying that MAGA Republicans are the greatest threat to the security of the country, you can expect results such as this.

The perp was a 20 year old small town white boy super-patriot registered Republican gun nut.  Trump has spent the last nine years spewing violent hate speech and got tagged by one of his own.  More than any woman who dressed slutty and got raped -- Trump Asked For It.

39 minutes ago, Gil Jesus said:

Political hatred killed JFK, the same political hatred that fired at Donald Trump last night, fueled by a media that has lied about and attacked him since he came down the stairs at Trump Tower in 2016. Chet Huntley tried to warn us about this influence by the media in 1963. His words ring true 61 years later.

Rush to judgement much?  Whatever you do, don't let facts get in the way of your feelings.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

14 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

More than any woman who dressed slutty and got raped -- Trump Asked For It.

An example of the type of hatred I mentioned.

Just now, Gil Jesus said:

An example of the type of hatred I mentioned.

But your hate is hideously misplaced.  The perp was a super-patriot right wing white boy -- you claim he represented the Left.

I hate lies.  I admit it.