The Education Forum

Trump Assassination Attempt Discussion

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul and Karl,

For the benefit of people who prefer dialogue to watching YouTube videos, or X clips, can you tell us, using grammatical English sentences, what you believe occurred in the case of the recent Thomas Crooks assassination attempt on Trump?

According to the Daily Mail, roughly 20% of the public, apparently, believes that the FBI conspired to kill Trump.

What happened, in your opinions?

23 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

Thank you to Karl and Paul for sharing this videos! 

I would also like to thank Karl and Paul for sharing them. They clearly raise a host of questions, to put it mildly.

A rifle was smuggled out of AGR-Bldg Nr. 6.  at 19h/ on July 13th 2024. Two LEOs involved. 

Go to 16min25 sec of video. 

Edited by Karl Kinaski

On 8/12/2024 at 1:07 PM, Paul Rigby said:

In this video, I could see Paul being transfixed on Barry Jones head for an hour straight.

I could see where these big strapping , brawny American gun expert dudes could have a real unusual appeal to you guys from across the pond.

1 hour ago, Karl Kinaski said:

A rifle was smuggled out of AGR-Bldg Nr. 6.  at 19h/ on July 13th 2024. Two LEOs involved. 

Go to 16min25 sec of video. 

Seriously, what do you guys think occurred.?

1 hour ago, Karl Kinaski said:

But the narrator doesn't say that, does he? He's quite willing to accept that the gun belonged to the guy who picked it up. It certainly wasn't handled like a murder weapon.

@Kirk Gallaway You are certainly no Sherlock, hm?

Camouflage guy left the Bldg. No 6 first. Without a rifle.  Camouflage guy left Bldg. No 6. and disappeared from the screen. 20 seconds  later a  police guy came out with a rifle. Which rifle? His?  Camouflage guys rifle? Nobody knows. Then police guy  is leaning the rifle to the railing by the stairs. Camouflage guy comes back. They are casually conversing, About theweather? And than, all of a sudden with a quick movement Camouflage guy took the rifle brought out of the the building by the other guy and walks away with it. Bldg. Nr 6, remember. Where sombody  shot at a presidental candidate, 50 minutes prior, killing and injuring US citizens. 

6 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

In this video, I could see Paul being transfixed on Barry Jones head for an hour straight.

I could see where these big strapping , brawny American gun expert dudes could have a real unusual appeal to you guys from across the pond.

You need to be careful, Kirk. Mocking other members is a banning offence.