The Education Forum

Trump Assassination Attempt Discussion

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/24/2024 at 2:33 AM, Paul Rigby said:

I find out now that this source Chris Martenson, that both Kinaski and Rigby are using has no background in ballistics or any related topic at all. He's a right wing financial guru. He rails against Biden and Harris and extrapolates a claim for example that Biden and Harris's taxation plan would be a 44% tax on capital gains, which I would find outrageous but is simply untrue! That has not been going on for the last 3 years at all.

He, like me is concerned about the deficit. He wants to do the Project 2025 elimination of the Department of Education and probably wants education vouchers from the government because he home schools his 3 kids. He's another  dooms dayer  with a presentation about the "End of western civilization". Which I"m sure would be the ultimate justice for Kinaski, Cotter and Rigby until they actually find they have to live it out at their ripe old ages!.     heh heh

I suppose it's not unusual that an amateur detective that would spend 100's of hours researching this assassination attempt would be a die hard Trump fan, and it also it wouldn't surprise me if Kinaski and Rigby know nothing about his background but were driven algorithmically to his video clips. He seems to be your most used source despite the fact that you at least featured for a time or one two others with  more experience.

KIrk: Have they said that their investigation and everything they are going to release about this is concluded?

This was a sincere question and I got no answer. But the answer is that they've concluded nothing, and they are now making a bi partisan task force.  You're able to find info that they haven't released yet and you see it as evidence of a coverup. Quite possibly much of the information that  you and other internet researchers  have spent hundreds of hours accumulating, will eventually be released anyway. It's obvious that authorities investigating aren't happy with their findings about this either. But you're a long way from establishing any real government complicity.  And neither does Trump suspect that, who complimented the SS a couple of days ago.

Yeah, Kirk, perhaps Bono and U2 should write a song about guys like Rigby and Kinaski, who are, "Stuck in an algorithm, and they can't get out of it." 🥸

OH WHEN THE BRICS---COMING MARCHING IN!

GO BRICS GO!

That's cool with me!

I'm already starting to hate our music!

I would change BRIC to CRIB

Strong man good!

Coal and fossil fuel forever!

Drill baby drill!

Dig baby dig!

Bono make it better!

12 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Yeah, Kirk, perhaps Bono and U2 should write a song about guys like Rigby and Kinaski, who are, "Stuck in an algorithm, and they can't get out of it." 🥸

For John Cotter, and others, who may not understand the allusion.

20 minutes ago, Paul Rigby said:

A fitting tribute to the Dems love-in with Langley (& the rest of the inter-agency):

I posted this Fugs clip on the forum a few years ago, Paul.

The real problem here isn't a "Dems love-in with Langley."

It's a weird Rigby-Kinaski-Cotter love-in with Vlad Putin and his compromised Orange Asset.

On 8/27/2024 at 4:20 AM, Kirk Gallaway said:

I find out now that this source Chris Martenson, that both Kinaski and Rigby are using has no background in ballistics or any related topic at all. He's a right wing financial guru. He rails against Biden and Harris and extrapolates a claim for example that Biden and Harris's taxation plan would be a 44% tax on capital gains, which I would find outrageous but is simply untrue! That has not been going on for the last 3 years at all.

He, like me is concerned about the deficit. He wants to do the Project 2025 elimination of the Department of Education and probably wants education vouchers from the government because he home schools his 3 kids. He's another  dooms dayer  with a presentation about the "End of western civilization". Which I"m sure would be the ultimate justice for Kinaski, Cotter and Rigby until they actually find they have to live it out at their ripe old ages!.     heh heh

I suppose it's not unusual that an amateur detective that would spend 100's of hours researching this assassination attempt would be a die hard Trump fan, and it also it wouldn't surprise me if Kinaski and Rigby know nothing about his background but were driven algorithmically to his video clips. He seems to be your most used source despite the fact that you at least featured for a time or one two others with  more experience.

KIrk: Have they said that their investigation and everything they are going to release about this is concluded?

This was a sincere question and I got no answer. But the answer is that they've concluded nothing, and they are now making a bi partisan task force.  You're able to find info that they haven't released yet and you see it as evidence of a coverup. Quite possibly much of the information that  you and other internet researchers  have spent hundreds of hours accumulating, will eventually be released anyway. It's obvious that authorities investigating aren't happy with their findings about this either. But you're a long way from establishing any real government complicity.  And neither does Trump suspect that, who complimented the SS a couple of days ago.

In reply to your question, Kirk, I don’t know what they’ve said or not said about the investigation. My not knowing is a reflection of the mass media’s notable lack of interest in reporting on the matter – which lack of interest speaks volumes about the terminally lethal dysfunctionality of US politics.

I don’t need an official investigation to know that official security personnel, be they local, state or federal employees, facilitated the attempted assassination of Trump, the murder of one of the Butler rally spectators and the wounding of two others.

The degree to which they facilitated those crimes is tantamount to complicity. That being the case, one can have very little faith in any official investigative body to in effect investigate itself.

There’s nothing new about any of this. We’ve seen it all before in the cases of the JFKA, the MLKA and the RFKA. In each of those cases, the US government, down to the present day, has been an accessory to the crime.

That is a measure of the extent to which the US is an irrevocably failed state, violently rotten to the core.

That’s my reply to your question.

Now for my question to you, which you have persistently ignored, despite my repeatedly asking it. (Though that didn’t prevent you from baiting me in the meantime with your childish “Phil Spector” mocking of my supposed appearance and the perfectly legitimate “full spectrum dominance” phrase that I used in the past.)

My question, which related to your telling us about a year ago that you’d been travelling in Romania and other parts of eastern Europe, was:

Is it true that Romania is infested with CIA agents, and did you meet any of them on your travels?

Could you please now answer that question?

And by the way, when you, Niederhut and other diehard Democrats post on this thread, could you be so kind as to address the substance of other members’ posts and try to avoid cluttering the thread with childish ad hominem antics such as “poisoning the well” and “shooting the messenger”?

Thank you.

Edited by John Cotter