The Education Forum

Trump Assassination Attempt Discussion

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Karl Kinaski said:

What the hell? He was literally running around up there? I thought he just army crawled into position.

Do you have a link to just that clip? Did that person stop filming right before the shots, or is the full clip longer? So bizarre. 

8 hours ago, Karl Kinaski said:

What this running object is, I don't know, but I am sure that at the end of it a human figure is looking over the roof. To me that fast Objekt is to small to be a part of a human being. 

Have just the clip.

I don’t know man. I think that’s gotta be Crooks. I’m not sure what else it could be. Keep in mind the building is like 150 yards away from the camera. 

Didn’t someone testify that Crooks crossed multiple rooftops to get to his final spot? I could be mistaken but I vaguely recall something like that from the hearings. 

I’m guessing he had the gun in his backpack with the stock collapsed. Still though, it’s insane that they just just let Trump keep talking while Crooks ran around up there, laid down, pulled out a gun, aimed, etc. etc. 

8 hours ago, Tom Gram said:

I’m guessing he had the gun in his backpack with the stock collapsed. 

They are even considering he assembled the gun on or near the building, as it would not fit in his backpack without being noticed, even with the stock folded (the gun was only noticed when Crooks pointed it at the guy watching him over the roof edge*). In the previous sightings allegedly no gun was visible. 

Sounds familiar.... 

Rowe even said: "This could have been our Texas Shool Book Depositary"...

*most agree that this sighting of the gun and immediate danger etc should have been send out by radio to all members of the security force, on their open priority channel - high alert - not by texting it (there are still some questions on who texted what, it seems there were more).

He was to be checked for sure because of his behaviour, the rangemeter,... But - as it seems - not yet considered really dangerous before that (no signs of a weapon...). Anyway, soon after they had seen the gun, the shooting started.

So, IMO, they checked him out too late, and the immediate priority danger when established was not reported correctly.

That´s more or less what I can make of it, but I´m pretty sure more details will follow, and the story will need tuning...

Edited by Jean Ceulemans

Later...

Edited by Pamela Brown

20 hours ago, Paul Rigby said:

https://www.brighteon.com/fc24609c-1224-4f9e-a537-42e163d98bb8

Former government agent Jeffrey Prather confirms how shooting has all the hallmarks of an INSIDE JOB

Quote from clip: "USSS missed the meeting with local law enforcement the day of the event. "

Butler could become the final desaster of the US Parakratos ... the only options left for them is to kill ... we are in for a hot 90 days ...

Edited by Karl Kinaski