The Education Forum

2024 Democratic Presidential Nominee

Just now, W. Niederhut said:

What Karl Kinaski has unwittingly revealed today is that the corporate moguls at CNN are now openly shilling for Donald Trump.

Yes, they have been covering up Trump's deficiencies for quite a while now. They are owned by a Trump supporting billionaire. 

Nothing liberal or left-leaning about CNN at all. Anyone that says differently is lying.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karl,

You, obviously, know nothing about American history and contemporary U.S. politics.

Hence, the moronic MAGA spam from J.D. Vance.

Are you familiar with the differences between GOP and Democratic tax policies and IRS funding?

Veteran's benefits?

Education?  (Hint: Trump and his MAGA goons want to abolish the Department of Education.)

Child care?

Border security? (Hint: Trump just blocked passage of the 2024 bipartisan Senate border security bill.)

Trump's surrender to the Taliban in 2020?

I was first kind of interested in Karl's post until I saw it was from JD Vance. What do you think he'd say Karl?

If you're really serious.  Get somebody impartial like the OMB.

I've been audited twice.They didn't get $500 bucks total.

Let me give you one example of how a guy like you can be snookered with analysis like this.

2 hours ago, Karl Kinaski said:

Secretary Janet Yellen, under questioning in the House, could not deny that 90 percent of new audits under the IRA would be on households earning less than $400,000.

Because people  earning  $400,00 a year are really the top 1%. If then 10% of the total audits are with people earning over $400,000 a year, that means their rate of auditing is 10 times the rate of people earning under $400,000!

Do you get it? A lot of deception is done by the ultra wealthy with statistics.

And I would never trust any politician to give you the straight dope. Particularly from an opposition party. But even more a  tech millionaire, like JD Vance!

1 hour ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

I was first kind of interested in Karl's post until I saw it was from JD Vance. What do you think he'd say Karl?

If you're really serious.  Get somebody impartial like the OMB.

I've been audited twice.They didn't get $500 bucks total.

Let me give you one example of how a guy like you can be snookered with analysis like this.

Because people  earning  $400,00 a year are really the top 1%. If then 10% of the total audits are with people earning over $400,000 a year, that means their rate of auditing is 10 times the rate of people earning under $400,000!

Do you get it? A lot of deception is done by the ultra wealthy with statistics.

And I would never trust any politician to give you the straight dope. Particularly from an opposition party. But even more a  tech millionaire, like JD Vance!

Yeah, Kirk, Karl is, obviously, clueless about the fact that J.D. Vance is a Peter Thiel puppet-- a fake populist, like Trump, working for billionaires to defraud the American people.

Edited by W. Niederhut

You don’t really understand how fake news on YouTube functions, do you Karl?

Propaganda doesn’t really work well if the most likely reaction it provokes is laughter.

If you want to make the big bucks the Kremlin pays out, you’re going to need to up your game…

10 hours ago, Karl Kinaski said:

The US can choose between Comrade Kamala , the master of desaster, or: 

Karl,

You, apparently, don't know that the U.S. national debt was largely created by a series of GOP tax cuts for billionaires since 1980-- most recently, in 2001, 2003, and 2017.

As for deregulation, study the history of the Robber Baron Gilded Age.

Unregulated, laissez faire capitalism has been an historic disaster in American history.

Edited by W. Niederhut