The Education Forum

FBI Director: Trump assassin searched for information about Oswald

IMO This thread should be merged with the "Trump assassination attempt" thread ... because this is, what we are talking about here ... 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump on TELEGRAM today;

No, it was, unfortunately, a bullet that hit my ear, and hit it hard. There was no glass, there was no shrapnel. The hospital called it a “bullet wound to the ear,” and that is what it was. No wonder the once storied FBI has lost the confidence of America!

3 hours ago, Robert Reeves said:

Kinda funny, in a sick way, of course, that people on here are trying to play this assassination attempt down by continually posting anti-Trump media talking points. This could have been a mass death terrorism attack. This person had a car not far away filled with explosives. He was expecting to survive the assassination attempt and detonate those bombs as the crowd left the venue. To me: as someone that doesn't have a dog in the fight -- American politics is a terrible dehumanizing circus.

Some of you should take a look at yourself and wonder is this normal to be electioneering at the expense of your own self-worth. I seriously don't think if the shoe was on the other foot you guys would accept this type of manipulation to happen if it was your guy/gal.

Robert, I don't know if it's true, but I read somewhere that he bought 50 rounds of ammunition. To your point, it indicates that perhaps his intent was to kill more than just Trump. People in this country ( US ) have not only been conditioned to hate Trump, but to hate anyone who supports him or ( as we see in this forum ) has anything positive to say about him.

When you have the President of the United States ( Biden ) saying that MAGA is the greatest threat to democracy, it's this kind of irresponsible rhetoric that drives nutjobs like this kid to attempt the unthinkable. Not only the President, but other Democrats, be it politicans or Hollywood celebrities, have sought to influence others into acts of violence.

Where are the MAGA riots over the attempt at killing their leader ? How many cities were destroyed ? Where are the calls for violence from the right ? Is Trump not loved more than George Floyd ?

As you folks say in the UK, it's "rubbish".

American politics is a dirty business. It's corrupt as hell and most politicans are in Washington to get rich, not to represent the people. They don't want an outsider in the White House. Kennedy and Trump have something in common: neither were taken seriously as President and both were hated by the Deep State.

But I digress.

The point I wanted to make is that this kid fired between 5 and 8 rounds at basically a stationary target and failed to kill him using a high tech rifle. IMO, this further calls into question whether Oswald could have hit Kennedy 2 out of 3 times using a piece of junk rifle with a misaligned scope.

6 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

There is this thing called science, Gerry. And bullets traveling close to 3,000 fps don't "graze" the skin of the ear. They tear it. The descriptions of Trump's wound rule out his being struck by an actual bullet. And it's good to see the FBI acknowledge this likelihood. 

Two centimeter wound? That is front to back. Why inconsistent with a bullet?

2 hours ago, Gil Jesus said:

Robert, I don't know if it's true, but I read somewhere that he bought 50 rounds of ammunition. To your point, it indicates that perhaps his intent was to kill more than just Trump. People in this country ( US ) have not only been conditioned to hate Trump, but to hate anyone who supports him or ( as we see in this forum ) has anything positive to say about him.

When you have the President of the United States ( Biden ) saying that MAGA is the greatest threat to democracy, it's this kind of irresponsible rhetoric that drives nutjobs like this kid to attempt the unthinkable. Not only the President, but other Democrats, be it politicans or Hollywood celebrities, have sought to influence others into acts of violence.

Where are the MAGA riots over the attempt at killing their leader ? How many cities were destroyed ? Where are the calls for violence from the right ? Is Trump not loved more than George Floyd ?

As you folks say in the UK, it's "rubbish".

American politics is a dirty business. It's corrupt as hell and most politicans are in Washington to get rich, not to represent the people. They don't want an outsider in the White House. Kennedy and Trump have something in common: neither were taken seriously as President and both were hated by the Deep State.

But I digress.

The point I wanted to make is that this kid fired between 5 and 8 rounds at basically a stationary target and failed to kill him using a high tech rifle. IMO, this further calls into question whether Oswald could have hit Kennedy 2 out of 3 times using a piece of junk rifle with a misaligned scope.

Hi, I have listened to the hearings all this week, I am sure Wray the FBI chief said there was explosive devices, (just googled) -- It's three. I can't remember how many were found near the Trump rally. Anyway, this interested me because it sounded like the attack that happened here in UK, Ariana Grande concert, in Manchester, where one bomb goes off and people run the other way and then the second bomb goes off in the direction they run to. This sounds sophisticated. This was a tactic the IRA used, as well. I was curious if the FBI would release any details of the bomb making technique. We could then have a fairly good idea who was influencing the assassin.

It's really odd seeing people emboldened to belittle the attack on Trump after such a terrible attack. Nit-picking whether Trump was really shot and denying him any sympathy is very telling.

Edited by Robert Reeves

1 hour ago, Karl Kinaski said:

@Gil Jesus He fired 5 rounds.

Five casings were found on the roof 

https://ibb.co/6Rg2DMt

Err… The head of the Pennsylvania State Police testified to Congress that 8 shell casings were found on the roof. FBI Director Wray testified to the same the next day. If there is legit evidence that only 5 shell casings were found, that would be a pretty big deal. 

@Tom Gram

What you are saying? That this ESU man can't count to ten? He counts FIVE shells beside Crooks. Watch the video by yourself.  This ESU man is there and he is is counting. You can hear him: " ... two, three, four five." 

At 4min57sec the Beaver County Emergency Service Unit (ESU) man  is counting only 5 (FIVE)casings ... 

Cut from the video:

Full video. It's on y-tube.  830 000 views. 

Edited by Karl Kinaski

11 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

And we already know someone else was injured without being shot...

Screenshot-2024-07-25-at-6.59.35%E2%80%A

No talk of shrapnel here. Could he have been shot? The bullets were flying into the crowd, lots of opportunities for grazing injuries on people from the bullets.

22 minutes ago, Gerry Down said:

No talk of shrapnel here. Could he have been shot? The bullets were flying into the crowd, lots of opportunities for grazing injuries on people from the bullets.

Not shot.

And neither was Trump. This scam is over.

Watch 4min56sec of that body cam footage: EUS man counts 5 (FIVE) shells next to Crooks body ... not 6, 7, 8 or 10 ... FIFE ... may I quote a commentary from the commentary section of this body cam video? 

@Snithers
vor 1 Stunde
Whoever thinks this was not a government hitjob on Trump, is an imbecile.

Credit:  PoliceActivity Channel Y TUBE: 

Edited by Karl Kinaski

Excerpt from transcript of video:

4:50
access clear
4:52
out watch out for show
4:55
cases two three four five right there
4:59
who comes up
5:01
no more ball no more guys up here Co
5:03
give me a solid perimeter get guys

1 hour ago, Karl Kinaski said:

@Tom Gram

What you are saying? That this ESU man can't count to ten? He counts FIVE shells beside Crooks. Watch the video by yourself.  This ESU man is there and he is is counting. You can hear him: " ... two, three, four five." 

At 4min57sec the Beaver County Emergency Service Unit (ESU) man  is counting only 5 (FIVE)casings ... 

Cut from the video:

Full video. It's on y-tube.  830 000 views. 

Yes, he does count out 5 shells. That doesn’t necessarily prove there were only 5 shells on the roof.

There are enough angles in this video and it seems high resolution enough for someone to do some screen captures and analysis of the shell casings. I was only able to make out 2, maybe 3. They are hard to see on the roof with all those little black spots. 

That said, considering that audio snippet with the first three, well-spaced shots followed by the five right on top of each other, I am intrigued.

EDIT: It’d be interesting to look at typical AR15 ejection patterns. I’m not a gun expert. Would rate of fire affect that at all? I’m curious if the shells from the first three shots could be under his body or something, and the shells from the five rapid fire shots got ejected out farther. 

Edited by Tom Gram

42 minutes ago, Tom Gram said:

Yes, he does count out 5 shells. That doesn’t necessarily prove there were only 5 shells on the roof.

There are enough angles in this video and it seems high resolution enough for someone to do some screen captures and analysis of the shell casings. I was only able to make out 2, maybe 3. They are hard to see on the roof with all those little black spots. 

That said, considering that audio snippet with the first three, well-spaced shots followed by the five right on top of each other, I am intrigued.

Yes five shells fit perfectly  with the audio analyses of

. Note: when this EUS man counts five shells none of the other dudes up there contradicts him. There was consensus among those on the roof.  Quote from the transcript of the video:

4:52

out watch out for show

4:55 

cases two three four five right there

4:59

who comes up

5:01

no more ball no more guys up here Co

5:03

give me a solid perimeter get guys

5:05

prepped to clear the