The Education Forum

FBI Director: Trump assassin searched for information about Oswald

Douglas Caddy

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Sean Coleman said:

There’s been a lot of talk about the wound but no pics so here we go…

C3DD152B-E3C7-4FBF-B9B7-7880834F4A5F.jpeg.988cd8b6e55354c4bb67fdec515c648a.jpeg

Is the wound at 1 o’clock or 10 o’clock, hard to say, but by crikey he was a lucky sob!

It looks like 1:00. He was hit by something there that did not pass through. IF a high-velocity bullet had hit him there it would have passed through and hit him in the head behind the ear, or at the very least tore threw the back of the ear.  As no blood is trickling down his neck it seems clear this is a surface wound, exactly as Jackson said in his initial description. . 

It's a smoking non-bullet, IMO. 

56 minutes ago, Jean Ceulemans said:

No, some believe he was also hit in the left ear, according [to] the SBT (Split Bullet Theory).

Incredible, not?

EL.jpg

LOL. That was the kind of deception that Mark Lane utilized in his film "Rush To Judgment" when he intended to deceive people into thinking Bill Newman pointed to his right temple during his WFAA interview on 11/22/63, when Newman was really pointing to his left temple.

But you were just joking.....right Jean? (Sometimes it's hard to tell, you know.) 😊

Edited by David Von Pein

FBI changes wording, seems to pacify Trump:

The agency told Fox News reporter Jacqui Heinrich in a statement on Friday afternoon, “What struck former President Trump in the ear was a bullet, whether whole or fragmented into smaller pieces, fired from the deceased subject’s rifle,” the statement read. The statement was also posted by Fox’s Bret Baier. The FBI said they found “numerous metal fragments found near the stage,” according to a law enforcement official who spoke to The New York Times on Thursday, and were using those fragments to determine whether it was a bullet or debris that hit Trump.

Trump, today, at a meeting  with Benjamin Netanyahu:

AAEAR_bp8s0h

1 hour ago, David Von Pein said:

LOL. That was the kind of deception that Mark Lane utilized in his film "Rush To Judgment" when he intended to deceive people into thinking Bill Newman pointed to his right temple during his WFAA interview on 11/22/63, when Newman was really pointing to his left temple.

But you were just joking.....right Jean? (Sometimes it's hard to tell, you know.) 😊

Just joking, you are correct that it´s sometimes hard to tell these days. 

3 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Like other spectators, Trump was hit by debris/shrapnel.

Wray knows that if it had been a bullet that grazed Trump, then they would have evidence of a bullet on that exact trajectory.

They don't.

Also, as already stated, an AR15 would have done more damage than the scratch on Trump's ear:

Rubbish test. They used ballistic gel to mimic cartilage??

2 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

Oh my. Newman pointed to his left temple because he had his kid in his right arm and was simply pointing out the location of the temple. He pointed to his right temple later that day and hundreds of times since so I don't think it was all that big of a deal for the film's director (probably not Lane himself) to reverse the original image for the movie. Certainly not as big of a deal as Ball and Specter convincing the doctors to move a back wound up to the base of the neck, and then start calling it a wound on the back of the neck. 

FWIW: I took a look at a NYT article in which the shooting is analyzed, and the reporters conclude Trump was hit by the first shot and that it was a straight shot that grazed his ear and went on to hit the bleachers. The analysis was far from precise and I immediately spotted a major problem. They didn't perform a vertical analysis of the trajectory. If they had they would have realized the supposed impact location was at the top of the bleachers...ABOVE the level of Trump's ear. Well, this proves if nothing else that the bullet was deflected...which rules out their claims it was a straight shot. 

Edited by Pat Speer

Donald Trump was quite obviously struck by something  during the July 13th assassination attempt (probably a bullet or bullet fragment), but after looking at this remarkable picture below, which seems to actually show a bullet speeding past Trump's head, I'm wondering how this speeding bullet could have struck the UPPER part of Trump's right ear? The trajectory looks too low. It looks like the bullet would hit the LOWER part of the right ear, not the upper portion. ~shrug~

Trump.png

Edited by David Von Pein

5 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

Oh my. Newman pointed to his left temple because he had his kid in his right arm and was simply pointing out the location of the temple. He pointed to his right temple later that day and hundreds of times since so I don't think it was all that big of a deal for the film's director (probably not Lane himself) to reverse the original image for the movie. Certainly not as big of a deal as Ball and Specter convincing the doctors to move a back wound up to the base of the neck, and then start calling it a wound on the back of the neck. 

Oh my.

3 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Yes, for those not aware, Ronny Jackson is not a good person.

I am sure your are a better person ... and a better physician too. And better in evaluating the ear wound than the  staff of the Butler Memorial  Hospital. 

Ronny L. Jackson said in that document: 

I have reviewed President Trump's medical records from Butler Memorial Hospital, where he was initially evaluated and treated for "Gunshot Wound to the Right Ear". Having served as an Emergency Medicine physician for over 20 years in the United States Navy, including as a combat physician on the battlefield in Iraq, I have treated many gunshot wounds in my career. Based on my direct observations of the injury, my relevant clinical background, and my significant experience evaluating and treating patients with similar wounds, I completely with the initial assessment and treatment provided by the doctors and nurses at Butler Memorial Hospital at the day of the shooting. 

But sure, Matt Allison and Pat Speer knew better than Ronny L. Jackson and all the doctors and nurses at Butler Memorial Hospital... since we know that Pat Speer knew better than all the Parkland physicians who threated Kennedy, too...

BTW Watchin Wray (obviously also a great physician) for hours I nearly fell in love with Hoover ... 

Edited by Karl Kinaski

6 minutes ago, Karl Kinaski said:

I am sure your are a better person ... and a better physician two. And better in evaluating the ear wound than the whole stuff of the Butler Memorial  Hospital. 

Ronny L. Jackson said in that document: 

But sure, Matt Allison and Pat Speer knew better than Ronny L. Jackson and all the doctors and nurses at Butler Memorial Hospital... since we know that Pat Speer knew better than all the Parkland physicians who threated Kennedy, too...

BTW Watchin Wray (obviously also a great physician) for hours I nearly fell in love with Hoover ... 

Did the bullet go through his ear, Karl? 

Did it graze the outside of his ear? 

From what I can tell the wound was near the middle of the ear, which makes a graze impossible. 

Can we agree on that at least? That bullets don't graze the inner part of the ear and leave no holes or tears in the cartilage? 

Edited by Pat Speer

14 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Donald Trump was quite obviously struck by something

And "something" shot at him? Or could the "noises" "somebody" heard at Butler be backfire of a motorcycle?;)

Edited by Karl Kinaski

5 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

What??? The wound was described as blunt and down to the cartilage. It is NOT a hole through the ear. 

Right. The bullet struck the very top portion of the ear. Traveling from front to back. Clipped the top of ear, leaving 2 c of damage.