The Education Forum

FBI Director: Trump assassin searched for information about Oswald

1 hour ago, Tom Gram said:

I didn’t notice that but wasn’t really paying attention to the audio and was skipping around. If true that settles it. Crooks fired 8 shots. I’m still curious about the audio and why the first three shots sound so different. I’m sure there’s a plausible explanation I just haven’t heard anything like that. 

I can not explain that either, I keep a small file to copy some related stuff (for my own memory... and as long as there is no official report that makes sense...). 

What CNN reported was the first I found about a sound analysis :

CNN 
The first eight shots were consistent with alleged weapon A and the final two shots were emitted by one or two “same or similar” weapon, per audio analysis by Catalin Grigoras, director of the National Center for Media Forensics at the University of Colorado in Denver, and Cole Whitecotton, Senior Professional Research Associate at the same institution. Their initial analysis was updated after receiving access to raw footage of the assassination attempt

OTHER SOURCES
6:11:33 p.m.: First shot fired
6:11:34 p.m.: Two more shots fired.  The second and third shots from the sniper came one second later. All three shots came from Trump's right.
6:11:37 p.m.: Three seconds later, several rapid gunshots are heard. At least three more shots were fired (most say 5). 
6:11:39 p.m : Gunshot from a counter assault team 
6:11:50 p.m. : Gunshot from a counter assault team (other team?)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jean Ceulemans said:

I can not explain that either, I keep a small file to copy some related stuff (for my own memory... and as long as there is no official report that makes sense...). 

What CNN reported was the first I found about a sound analysis :

CNN 
The first eight shots were consistent with alleged weapon A and the final two shots were emitted by one or two “same or similar” weapon, per audio analysis by Catalin Grigoras, director of the National Center for Media Forensics at the University of Colorado in Denver, and Cole Whitecotton, Senior Professional Research Associate at the same institution. Their initial analysis was updated after receiving access to raw footage of the assassination attempt

OTHER SOURCES
6:11:33 p.m.: First shot fired
6:11:34 p.m.: Two more shots fired.  The second and third shots from the sniper came one second later. All three shots came from Trump's right.
6:11:37 p.m.: Three seconds later, several rapid gunshots are heard. At least three more shots were fired (most say 5). 
6:11:39 p.m : Gunshot from a counter assault team 
6:11:50 p.m. : Gunshot from a counter assault team (other team?)

Interesting. I think it was Wray or maybe even Cheatle who testified, unequivocally, that only one shot was fired by law enforcement that day. 

I hope these people release their data or at least a report. 

Greetings. I noticed something in the video that I think may be a problem for the scenario now being pushed. There is a woman behind Trump in the video who starts responding to the shooting even before Trump--within a second of the first shot as picked up through the microphone. I don't think this is likely should this have been the de facto first shot. 

I wonder who she is. Perhaps she had military experience and knew faster and better than anyone around her what it sounded like to have a bullet race past you. (She's the blonde in the white tank-top.)

You can watch her response on the NYT Times website. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/26/us/politics/trump-shooter-bullet-trajectory-ear.html

Trumpshootingnoteblondeinbackgroundrespondstofirstshot.png

Edited by Pat Speer

12 hours ago, Gil Jesus said:

Trump's former doctor ( Ronny Jackson was to Trump during his presidency what Admiral Burkley was to Kennedy ) observed the injury and concurred with the medical staff at Butler Hospital that the wound was caused by a bullet.

Jackson, now a Congressman from Texas, put out the following statement:

de28152132e8b1b2.jpeg

I don't consider FBI Director Wray a medical expert on bullet wounds. In addition, he was not present at the time of the shooting nor was he present at the hospital when the President was treated. And he never saw the wound. Therefore, anything he says about the wound must be taken as an opinion and not expert testimony.

BTW, The FBI NOW says Trump was struck by a bullet.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-fbi-bullet-ear-ronny-jackson-doctor/

I hope this ends the controversy once and for all.

htps://www.cbsnews.com/news/ronny-jackson-demoted-navy-white-house-physician/

12 hours ago, Gil Jesus said:

Putting Trump-hating Janet Napolitano on this "blue ribbon" commission is like placing Allen Dulles on the Warren Commission.

LOL.

Mark Groubert pointed out the top three officials of the blue ribbon commission  are deeply conflicted and have compromised histories.

4 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

A few points

I am the same height as Trump and was at my fattest 245. Trump was significantly fatter than me and if I recall Jackson signed off on a report claiming Trump was 225. The man has no credibility. If the wound was clearly a bullet wound we would see it on Trump's ear.

Now, I am taking a step back for two reasons. One is that the photo of Trump with the bloody ear right after the shots may be misleading. The darkest spot of blood appears to be at the 1 o'clock position--where yesterday's photos show NO wound. This makes me wonder if the wound was really at the 11 o'clock position, where there could very well be a minor abrasion on the ear in the photos. IF there is a minor abrasion in this location--on the outside of the ear and thus possibly in line with a shot from the sniper's position as Trump turned his head to look in that direction, it does not exonerate Jackson and Trump, however.

Jackson claimed it was a 2 cm wound. That would be like a third the height of the ear. Where is this? Now it's possible some make-up was applied to Trump's ear for the Netanyahu photo-shoot. But I doubt it. It looks to me like it was just an extremely minor wound...far smaller than 2 cm.. 

Trump claimed a bullet pierced him and that he took a bullet for democracy. No such thing occurred. His claiming as much is offensive to those who have actually been pierced by a bullet or "taken" a bullet. 

Now, perhaps I should explain why I find this so offensive when I have never taken a bullet. I have been battling cancer and the side-effects of its treatment for more than three years now. I am what some would call a cancer "survivor." Now I have encountered others who act like we have something in common, because they had a mole removed from their face years ago that their doctor said might turn cancerous, or some such thing. They are not cancer "survivors." And they're making out that they are to me is offensive, IMO. 

In a similar vein, my best friend's son died from a heart condition when he was but six years old. It was devastating to  the family and their friends. Now, amazingly, numerous acquaintances when faced with this grief tried to bond with my friend and his wife, by saying things like "Well, I know what you're going through because my dog died last year and man that was rough." My friends made a list of these people and made a joint decision to avoid them in the future. 

Let's put the shoe on the other foot... If the crazy kid had tried to kill Biden, and Biden had bragged about taking a bullet for democracy, when it was just a mini abrasion, FOX News would make this THE story for weeks and weeks, right? 

Of course, it would... So the fact it is just a minor story for a couple of days should not be upsetting to Trump supporters, IMO.

The FBI now says Trump was indeed  struck by a straight shot bullet. I am not a Trump supporter or a Nixon supporter. I just like to know what really happened.

Your analysis seems very sketchy and biased.

16 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Trump as a private citizen is not required to release his medical records, so you can bet he won't. 

But in fairness, How can Trump really know what hit him?

Groubert for 2 hours on this Ben? Get a life or migrate back!

His commentary on the blue ribbon commission is worthy

Something stinks.

YouTube comments. 

There were only 5 for the first 20 minutes of this video.  

Did you notice in the full body cam video they counted only 5 shell casings to the right of the shooter and then 20 minutes later 3 more casings to the left side of the shooter. Casings only eject to the right. Guess where the ones on the left came from?

In another segment they said there were 5 shells. The audio sure sounds like there were different shooters.

Why did the body cam footage from 20 minutes prior to the "Grassley" release count only 5 casings? When and by whom did the the additional three casings appear? Exactly where were the three additional casings found in relation to the original five and the body of Crooks?

Why would that gun eject in two different directions.?

Edited by Karl Kinaski

2 hours ago, Karl Kinaski said:

Something stinks.

YouTube comments. 

KK--You are on solid ground to be skeptical of official or partisan narratives regarding 7/13/24.

It goes w/o saying, legacy media narratives are also dubious.

In context, much to be concerned about here, including the denial of adequate SS coverage to the Trump campaign and the inexplicable SS lapses at Butler.

Why was Cheatle brought in?

This, when it is no secret that the intel state loaths Trump.

And now the shooter is dead.

The blue ribbon commission to investigate 7/13/24 appears bogus.

I am keeping an open mind. 

People are asking what kind of commission should investigate the attempted murder of Trump. How about a blue ribbon commission with Elizabeth Warren as its head:D

As members of that Commission, I could suggest Liz Cheney, Victoria Nuland, Hillary Clinton, Chuck Schumer, Michelle Obama, and Robert De Niro. 

Joking aside:

Edited by Karl Kinaski

5 hours ago, Karl Kinaski said:

Something stinks.

YouTube comments. 

5 hours ago, Karl Kinaski said:

There were only 5 for the first 20 minutes of this video.  

Did you notice in the full body cam video they counted only 5 shell casings to the right of the shooter and then 20 minutes later 3 more casings to the left side of the shooter. Casings only eject to the right. Guess where the ones on the left came from?

In another segment they said there were 5 shells. The audio sure sounds like there were different shooters.

Why did the body cam footage from 20 minutes prior to the "Grassley" release count only 5 casings? When and by whom did the the additional three casings appear? Exactly where were the three additional casings found in relation to the original five and the body of Crooks?

Why would that gun eject in two different directions.?

Well, if he moved right after the first three shots, that would put the 3 shell casings to his left (or even under his body).

Obviously he did move, because his dead body is too far below the roof ridge to have been able to shoot over the ridge.

I look forward to more information. 🤔  The video is a pain in the a** because it's blurred out exactly where we could be getting more details.

11 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

The FBI now says Trump was indeed  struck by a straight shot bullet. I am not a Trump supporter or a Nixon supporter. I just like to know what really happened.

I'm not a Trump supporter either. But I don't vote based on tweets. I vote for someone based on their policies. I can't for the life of me figure out what is so evil about making America great again. Reagan used the same phrase in 1980.

NMAH-AHB2017q021053.jpg

Back then it wasn't any big deal, in fact, no one even mentions it. But somehow, anyone associated with this movement is now a threat to democracy. LOL. 

Years ago, the Mainstream Media's focus was reporting the TRUTH. They would not print a story unless they had more than one source. Nowadays, it's all about being the first to break a story, whether or not it is true.

Hence, you get stories that over time are exposed as being lies, like the Russian interference in the 2016 election and that Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation. And, oh yes, and now classified U.S. Department of State (State Department) documents credibly suggest COVID-19 originated from a lab related accident in Wuhan, China.

https://oversight.house.gov/release/classified-state-department-documents-credibly-suggest-covid-19-lab-leak-wenstrup-pushes-for-declassification/

Didn't we crazy "conspiracy theorists" say that way back when ?

Can you believe that they've gone as far as to suggest that the whole assassination attempt was staged by Trump ? My God, a man DIED. His wife is a widow, his children fatherless. How could anyone come up with something so ridiculous ?

And they laugh at conspiracy theorists.

It's funny how people's perspectives can change based on their own prejudices. For example, the same people who accept whole heartedly the Dallas doctors' opinions on JFK's head wound, can't accept the opinions of the Butler doctors on Trump's head wound. They can't accept the opinion of a military doctor with battlefield experience treating rifle wounds who concurs with those doctors. 

It really is comical in a sense to see how people's standards for credibility can change, depending which wounded President we're talking about.

And then there are the Lone Nutters, who have no standard to measure credibility. If one witness has evidence of Oswald's guilt, he's credible. But if 20 or 30 witnesses have evidence of his innocence, they're either liars or mistaken.

And don't get me started on egos and the role they play in this ( or any ) debate.

Two years ago, at Christmas, I was talking to my brother about hatred in this culture for Trump and how it paralelled the hatred for JFK in 1963. He asked me if I thought Trump's life was in danger and I said it could be. When Trump was shot I was not surprised. 

Writer and philosopher George Santayana wrote, "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Edited by Gil Jesus

1 hour ago, Paul Bacon said:

Well, if he moved right after the first three shots, that would put the 3 shell casings to his left (or even under his body).

Obviously he did move, because his dead body is too far below the roof ridge to have been able to shoot over the ridge.

I look forward to more information. 🤔  The video is a pain in the a** because it's blurred out exactly where we could be getting more details.

The sniper guys on the roof lied, when they said they lost sight of Crooks while they were on the second floor behind the building of the "Crooks" building. 

Quote Gateway pundit, article by Benjamin Wetmore Jul 20. 2024 

He() relates that the snipers in the 2nd floor section of the AGR
building were watching the rooftop shooter as the shots rang out – and did nothing. 

“I was looking all around to get law enforcement’s attention before the shots, and I could tell it was coming, because as I was standing there for several minutes I kept thinking ‘why is Trump still talking?’ You expect someone to be on the radio or whatever the protocol is, to get Trump off the stage. I knew this isn’t good. I expected the shots to start, and then they did. It was mass chaos. I was looking at the guys on the second story, my eyes
were jumping three or four different places, I could see that they saw him and were looking at him and watching what he was doing, but they didn’t do anything.“

Edited by Karl Kinaski