The Education Forum

The Adventures of Lee Harvey Oswald

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Chuck Schwartz said:

Jean, have you ever read the book by John Newman called " Oswald and the CIA".  If not, I recommend reading it.

Thanks, I do have that book, but have yet to read it (there are 7 or 8 other titles as well that I need to read). Over the last year I have been buying some 30 books I think. I was supposed to have more time... didn´t work out that way.  I like to read a book and make notes, taking my time for it. Actually, the title intrigued me probably the most of all those books, yet I started reading other titles..., often inspired by something here on the EF.

2 hours ago, Jean Ceulemans said:

Just turned my back here, noticed it´s nice in the middle of one of 5 shelves of jfk stuff...

20240808_010320.jpg

That's a nice collection for one shelf Jean.  I've got 5 shelves myself, not quite that wide, 2 strictly on the JFK assassination, 2 on it or related.  1 semi related, RFK, FBI, CIA, more. I see 10 in your picture that are to my left as I type this.  I almost missed The Devil's Chessboard, different cover or binding than mine.  Also, that is the Ruby Cover-Up third from the right? 

2 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

That's a nice collection for one shelf Jean.  I've got 5 shelves myself, not quite that wide, 2 strictly on the JFK assassination, 2 on it or related.  1 semi related, RFK, FBI, CIA, more. I see 10 in your picture that are to my left as I type this.  I almost missed The Devil's Chessboard, different cover or binding than mine.  Also, that is the Ruby Cover-Up third from the right? 

Yes, that is the ruby cover up, probably one of the oldest jfka books I have. I have 5 shelves too, one is only half full and also contain some notes, etc