The Education Forum

Wanted: titles of books that are auto-biographies, having to with how witnesses a.o. experienced what happened 11/22 and how it affected the rest of their life

Jean Ceulemans

The topic title pretty much says it all...

Now, I do have a lot of lists with JFKA books. And by now I know most of the authors, making the choice easier.  But I don´t know if the book is what I´m actually looking for... a partially biographic book, that concentrates on how life was post the JFKA for the author, family, work, things like those. 

It´s about books like Tague´s first book, Hosty´s book, Buel WF, etc.  Scientifically often not the best sources, but as I have stated before, it´s the human part I´m intrested in.

Most of these books are published a long time ago, but I´ll find them. I have received a good number of lists with books that are now available online from blogs and alike.

Edited by Jean Ceulemans

A Citizen's Dissent by Mark Lane probably fits the bill best, if I'm getting what you're asking. Some other JFK books with a personal narrative would be:

Best Evidence - David Lifton

The Last Investigation - Gaeton Fonzi

On The Trail Of The Assassins - Jim Garrison

Last Second In Dallas - Josiah Thompson

JFK The Last Dissenting Witness - Bill Sloan & Jean Hill

Trained To Kill - Antonio Veciana & Carlos Harrison

Truth Withheld - James Tague

The Echo From Dealey Plaza - Abraham Bolden

Steering Truth - Buell Wesley Frazier

Nightmare In Dallas - Beverly Oliver

Edited by Denny Zartman

Tina Towner: My Story as the Youngest Photographer at the Kennedy Assassination

Eyewitness to History: The Kennedy Assassination : As Seen by Howard Brennan

Mrs. Kennedy and Me: An Intimate Memoir

by Clint Hill, Lisa McCubbin Hill, et al.
The Final Witness: A Kennedy Secret Service Agent Breaks His Silence After Sixty Years by Paul Landis

The timeless love story classic “Me & Lee” by Dame Judyth Baker phd.
Dont laugh, the proof is in the green glass…

• Jean Ceulemans changed the title to Wanted: titles of books that are auto-biographies, having to with how witnesses a.o. experienced what happened 11/22 and how it affected the rest of their life

At the Door of Memory-Aubrey Rike

Broken Silence-Ray 'Tex' Brown

JFK Conspiracy of Silence-Charles Crenshaw

+ not sure this got to publication, I have the manuscript. Dallas Did It-Madeleine Brown & Connie Kritzberg

1 hour ago, Pete Mellor said:

At the Door of Memory-Aubrey Rike

Broken Silence-Ray 'Tex' Brown

JFK Conspiracy of Silence-Charles Crenshaw

+ not sure this got to publication, I have the manuscript. Dallas Did It-Madeleine Brown & Connie Kritzberg

Thank you all.

On the Brown/Kritzberg, I have in my list of books to get, made a note in the margin next to it: "possibly only 100 printed as pre-publication, 1995/1996 (?), not sure, some chapters also in Texas in the Morning".

Do you have a date on the manuscript?

5 hours ago, Jean Ceulemans said:

Thank you all.

On the Brown/Kritzberg, I have in my list of books to get, made a note in the margin next to it: "possibly only 100 printed as pre-publication, 1995/1996 (?), not sure, some chapters also in Texas in the Morning".

"Broken Silence" by Tex Brown is a COMPLETE FABRICATION, TOTAL GARBAGE AND WORTHY OF BURNING.

14 hours ago, Sean Coleman said:

Just because Judy Baker knew Lee Harvey Oswald and was probably a mistress of his, does not mean that Judyth Vary Baker has not spread an astronomical amount of garbage on the JFK assassination and in relation to her friendship with Oswald.

The family of Judy Baker says yes - in fact - Judyth was very attached, decades ago, to a green glass that Oswald gave her before they parted ways.

It is virtually impossible to decipher if what Judy is saying is the truth on many things. Yes, I think she is emotionally attached to Oswald and most likely was a mistress of him.

15 hours ago, Sean Coleman said:

I probably shouldn´t ask..., but what is the green glass 👽 ?

I haven´t bought the book, but have read about some stories in the book. I know she lived in the Netherlands for some time, but that´s about it... 

48 minutes ago, Robert Morrow said:

Just because Judy Baker knew Lee Harvey Oswald and was probably a mistress of his, does not mean that Judyth Vary Baker has not spread an astronomical amount of garbage on the JFK assassination and in relation to her friendship with Oswald.

The family of Judy Baker says yes - in fact - Judyth was very attached, decades ago, to a green glass that Oswald gave her before they parted ways.

It is virtually impossible to decipher if what Judy is saying is the truth on many things. Yes, I think she is emotionally attached to Oswald and most likely was a mistress of him.

Green glas, now I need to buy the book, I might learn nothing from it, but at least I´ll know what´s up with that glass. 

Green glass, isn´t that uranium-glass? Ozzie assembling a nuke... must have learned it from Titovets, yep case closed. 😀

3C8AEB76-5753-44F4-A157-8D6766D0D4B7.jpeg.ecf92c7d89667bb2862cfa3c5d3c2302.jpeg

In a nutshell, she coveted glasses being given away in a promotion at Reily’s and LH heroically acquired her one.

Its actually quite a good easy read, a bit Mills & Boon soppy tho. Lots & lots of pics (every page, padding it out..) and an interesting slant on the N. Orleans chapter & the players involved, worth a punt. What you take from it is up to you…

Edited by Sean Coleman

9 hours ago, Jean Ceulemans said:

Green glas, now I need to buy the book, I might learn nothing from it, but at least I´ll know what´s up with that glass. 

Green glass, isn´t that uranium-glass? Ozzie assembling a nuke... must have learned it from Titovets, yep case closed. 😀

Oswald gave Judyth a "green glass" that she treasured for decades. Remember she knew him in New Orleans in spring, 1963 and by 11/24/63 he was murdered by Jack Ruby. Judy's family confirmed to me that there was in fact a green glass and she was attached to it from decades ago.

That does not mean that all the other free flowing baloney that comes out of Judy Baker's mouth is true.

I *think* she had an affair with Oswald. Not sure of everything else she says.

Judy took a class on creative writing and I think a lot of her book is "creative writing."

You figure out what is true and what is not.

Judyth Vary Baker is a damaged person and I do not know what caused that damage.

Edited by Robert Morrow

15 hours ago, Jean Ceulemans said:

Thank you all.

Jean, My copy is 'Privately Printed Revised Edition of 100 numbered copies by Under Cover Press.  Nowhere is the usual copyright date as in standard publications, however my copy is signed by Madeleine Brown with the date November 22nd 1996.