The Education Forum

What a difference three months makes - RFK Jr. On Trump, May 2024

President Trump scammed American workers. He promised to bring back manufacturing, raise wages, fix trade deals, close the carried interest loophole, and help small farmers. But everything President Trump achieved were things the Republican machine wanted. We got a tax cut for Jeff Bezos, deregulation for special interests, and giveaways to agriculture conglomerates.

President Trump let the Bush wing of the GOP run all his agencies. His Interior Secretary was an oil and gas lobbyist. His Defense Secretary was a Raytheon lobbyist. His EPA Administrator was a coal lobbyist. His HHS Secretary was a pharmaceutical lobbyist. And his Labor Secretary was a lawyer for mega corporations.

President Trump's supposed support for farmers ($28 billion) all went to Big AG conglomerates.

We had the worst rioting and looting this country had seen since the '60s under President Trump. He inflamed racial tensions and didn't keep us safe. Instead of using federal law enforcement to stop the rioting, Trump thought it was good optics to let Democrat-run cities burn.

President Trump bragged about arming Ukraine more than Obama did. He also walked away unilaterally from the intermediate range nuclear missile treaty with Russia, destabilizing our relationship. He also exacerbated tensions between Ukraine and Russia that ultimately caused a war. 

Trump appointed the worst neocons to the highest positions of power in his administration: John Bolton, HR McMaster, and Robert O'Brien. Now, Lindsey Graham is one of his top advisors and likely to be his Secretary of State.

President Trump bombed Syria, killed an Iranian general, and failed to fulfill his promise of ending the war in Afghanistan. 

President Trump invented lockdowns. He shut down millions of small businesses and facilitated the greatest wealth transfer to billionaires in this country's history. 

President Trump did nothing to solve the opioid crisis. It got far worse under his tenure while his appointees running HHS were in the pocket of big pharma. 

If you think a second Trump term would be any different, you are engaging in wishful thinking.

-

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

May 26, 2024

qkV3xLf.png

0us5y5I.png

NPdPBOl.png

Edited by Denny Zartman

Yeah, Denny, and RFK, Jr. is now the Pollution & Global Warming candidate....

Did he forget that Trump promised Big Oil moguls this year that he would, "Drill, Baby, Drill," and sabotage clean energy initiatives?

RFK, Jr. is a complete fraud.

Kennedy’s Trump endorsement stuns his former environmental allies - The Washington Post

"I’ve known Bobby Kennedy for quite a while. Something has happened to him. Maybe it’s the worm that got into his brain, but saying Trump will protect your freedoms and keep America from becoming a totalitarian state, he’s out of his f--ing mind."

-- Rob Reiner

Edited by W. Niederhut

Thanks Denny, RK cites things about Trump' previous performance  I didn't even know. 

Not that that matters anymore!

59 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

"I’ve known Bobby Kennedy for quite a while. Something has happened to him. Maybe it’s the worm that got into his brain, but saying Trump will protect your freedoms and keep America from becoming a totalitarian state, he’s out of his f--ing mind."

-- Rob Reiner

Great quote, another narcissist, but  clinging to a false hope of power.

Baby boomer politician dementia---3 strikes you're out!

Another guy who nailed Donald Trump and RFK, Jr. is Rabbi Hillel the Elder.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me?  But, if I am only for myself, what am I?

-- Hillel

240823-robert-f-kennedy-jr-rfk-jr-donald

Comrade Kamala?  How moronic is that Mango Mussolini nickname? 

I think Kinaski is referring to the lady whose father is an Emeritus Professor of Economics at Stanford.

Geez... 🙄

Have the Trumpsters and misguided RFK, Jr. fans on the forum figured out yet that RFK, Jr. has been talking out of both ends of his alimentary canal this year?

Edited by W. Niederhut

On 8/24/2024 at 12:58 PM, Karl Kinaski said:

I do not think that Comrade Kamala can stop this, except with bullets.

You're the guy who wants Europe to join BRICS, right comrade?

Betty Bowers has reported today that RFK, Jr. has been frantically deleting all of his old anti-Trump tweets.

Covering up and lying about his conduct seems to be a pattern with this guy.

We've seen it time and again.